Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf (486 Views)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / 18 Things You Can Relate To If You Are Involved With MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf by Eddygourdo(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Times are really changing. No longer is the mantra she cheated or he cheated been sung everywhere you go by cheaters themselves. It's now an almost acceptable fact that women and men in relationships would always find reasons to play away matches. There are still a select group of people like yours truly who abhors the thought of being with a cheater, yet I am a cheater. Hypocritical isn't it?

Jesus knows why he made the golden rule "love thy neighbour as thy self" or "do unto others as to be done unto you" that bros knew the people he created. That we so selfish and hypocritic that we will never keep to that word. Yet we expect the best. We never make concise efforts to be what we expect of people, yet we cut them no slack. We want and desire angels, yet our coats are scarlet. Hypocritical isn't it?

A friend recently confided in me that she wants a divorce from her marriage of barely two years because she suspects foul play of infidelity from her husband, all efforts to make her see reasons to work it out fell on deaf ears, she tells me she can never forgive a cheater as it's not in her character, yet I secretly confronted the husband and to my shocker, he produced naked pictures, WhatsApp and Facebook chats and even a sex tape which indicts his wife of infidelity, and has been awaiting her to confront him on his cheating so he gives her a beating of the century. Guess in that family it's all about the tits for all tats. I hope I don't read up a battery or murder story here on that couple as I have left them to their madness. Yet I wonder who is the criminal and who is victim.

I rather want to come to the conclusion that in reality, the 21st century marriage and relationship is a communal affair, albeit secretly. Many boos have a boo. Many baes have secret baes. The valentine coming will expose the status of many of us to our boo. Yet it's a phenomenon that permeates. If truth will be told and hypocrisy buried.

IS IT AN ACCEPTABLE FACT THAT OUR BOO HAS A BOO?

Is she rather our girlfriend or my girlfriend........... Thinking hard
Re: When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf by iceberylin(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
My Boo has a Boo..
That's me..
I don't know how hard its for Nigerians.. undecided
Re: When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf by goldbim(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol,in harrysong's voice, even your boo gettyyyyyy boooo..le boo,le boo..but seriously that's the society we find ourselves in now.you dnt know who's who when it comes to trust and fidelity issues.we can only be the best person we hope for..

1 Like

Re: When You Are Involved With An "Our" Wife/husband /gf/bf by cruzita(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
in bubu's voice *I belong to everybody and belong to nobody

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Lies / Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day / 7 Things Men Should Know Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.