Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari (24332 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Fresh:no Ministers Yet Buhari / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Anglovel: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wonderful Propagander from a sick bed! We r fully behind u ! Ok let's go check moral corruption,business corruption,marital corruption,education corruption,parental corruption etc it will surely straighten Nigerians out of their bad tendencies!!!!!!!!
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

yes,,if this is the only thing him sabi do,,then we are already satisfied with him.....

he has my vote already for 2019.....

i dont like jonathan....

since jonathan left office,when did he ever mention chibok-girls again??...did you noticed that??...

not even mama piss....atleast from mama pisss i await a responce about the chibok-girls....
I can't believe you are a mature person,maybe you just came out primary school
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Tellemall: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

yes,,if this is the only thing him sabi do,,then we are already satisfied with him.....

he has my vote already for 2019.....

i dont like jonathan....

since jonathan left office,when did he ever mention chibok-girls again??...did you noticed that??...

not even mama piss....atleast from mama pisss i await a responce about the chibok-girls....

You say you don't like Jonathan. Is that enough to make you immune to this ones flaws? He hasn't mentioned the girls either, except when he wants to rouse an itch on the behinds of his followers. Frankly, those girls are his problem now - they were his ticket. Corruption is not the start of Nigeria's problems. It's pathetic if that's all he achieves. When he has recovered all the stolen funds, what difference will it make? Much ado about nothing.
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by walezy14(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari is seriously working, by 2018, he would have saved nothing less than #30 trillion which could be used to construct and install 2 new refineries in Nigeria.
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Lionsclaw: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
A President blessed with brain.

For those shouting Amaechi and Tinubu, bring your proof and evidences to the Courts. Well said Mr. President.
By the way have you taken your proof of GEJ and others to the court undecided ?? Abeg do fast o
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by emmanuelasiegbu(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
mmmmm...I reserve my comment
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Geeflow(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahahahaha....d Buhari led war against corruption haz nt yet begin and d wailers are already wailing,dat means d wailers wil b commiting suicide wen he start...as for those shouting wicth-hunting,dis time it wil include both wizard nd ghost-hunting.....let d wailers get ready to wail..kikikikikikiki
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Justiyke4u: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i wonder where u kept ur brain, if war against corruption start, 90 percent of saTANist wailers including u, wil be in jail becos every kobo must be recover
am begging you in the name of Jesus Mr Wise man don't quote me whenever you want to make your political empty comment. Please send CS to 1234 for free sense... Sms is free
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by lailo: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:
fight against corruption has not started and we are already in the eight month of his tenure. It is obvious the entire 4 years will be channeled into the fight against corruption.

If that is d only thing he will achieve and we move to d next thing by next administration,so be it.After obasanjo's bank reforms and telecommunications reform that brought a lot of jobs to jobless pple,no president again could point to something nigeria has done.If he is able to get rid of corruption successfully,he has done a great faavour to dis country and other successors will have an enabling platform to work on.Enough of 7-point agenda dat get to no where
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by whosefault(f): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Let him open the Halliburton case if he truly want to fight quaraption...
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by payosehtor(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
fagbalex:
This is the beginning, corruption must be history in this country.....
Baba we patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind you.
Carry go
YESooo!!
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by payosehtor(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
You've got my backing sir, even if it entails shipping some thieves inside crates or Ghana must go bags back to this country for them to refund stolen resources & face firing squard, ba komi..Shikena
dey here too
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Leke001: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
hey!...one chance
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Mjshexy(f): 1:42am On Feb 07, 2016
payosehtor:
dey here too
Yesso..hw far?
Re: War Against Corruption Has Not Started Yet - Buhari by Phobia1: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2016
diasporaman:
fight against corruption has not started and we are already in the eight month of his tenure. It is obvious the entire 4 years will be channeled into the fight against corruption.

He said it bfore abi ur deaf ni? smh. "I'll like to be remembered for fighting coruption to a standstill" - buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave / El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.