Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari (25077 Views)

Biafra: Britain, Buhari Should Tell The World Why They Hate Igbos – IPOB / Buhari Repairing Nigeria’s Reputation Damaged By Jonathan — Fashola / Arms Purchase Scam Has Damaged Nigeria’s Reputation – Bamidele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by able20(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
See how Nigerians in UK dey yab Buhari back

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
vizboy:

So you don't know Ghana is worst in scam and all that that buhari is saying about his own country.

I think you are just creating your own facts to support your argument. In the western world, the "Nigerian prince" is a legend. Don't take my word for it. Just google it.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

What league do you put the chinease then?

In the chinese league. I don't care about the chinese. How does the corruption in china help the image of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by nike4love: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
obasiken:
You know you are finished when your leader fails while trying to solve a Nations problems

But you are Complete finished when your leader starts to accuse the citizens of creating the problem he is suppose to solve.
for a president to call his countrymen criminals, its means he was voted for by criminals and its only a supper criminal tht will win an election in a criminal state.
as u said naija is completly finished.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
thiagocrush:

Please you need not tell them anymore, whenever they travel out and racism is meted out on them, unwarranted harrasment by police, then they will remember buhari's statement.

As long as buhari is still the president, these types will support him even if he commits genocide. They are scared of being laughed at for voting a dullard as president , instead they support his every stupidity both local and international.

S.tupid bunchs they are, I tell you, hypocrites!!!
We warned Nigerians, but let us say it AGAIN....buhari WILL take Nigeria back many years. Hausas are known for ONLY one thing...BACKWARDNESS. Go to ABUJA & see

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by lagdmark(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nigerians wanted ONLY A president to fight kwaraption an they still need a civilized and deplomatic speaking presido

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Ohamzee: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Are you people surprised? didn't you hear him say his anti corruption war haven't started yet? he has only succeeded in telling the whole world that all Nigerians but him and the apc, are not corrupt. kani we now now begin to call him a magician na, lie will now tell us that he is not. mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

In the chinese league. I don't care about the chinese. How does the corruption in china help the image of Nigeria.
It doesn't as a matter of fact they are worse than Nigerians but still u will never hear thier govt badmouthing it's citizens abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by wiggle: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
paramakina202:
Buhari never change and how can he give us change when he never changed?
In 83-85....this was his popular song!
My people is useless.........
My people are hopeless....
My people are criminals....
My people are worthless...
My people are corrupt...
My people are indiscipline..............etc..............
Thats the only thing he got to offer humanity nothing more until Nigerians rise up again and kick his useless assz out of Aso rock.
God bless Fela!
Na Animal talk be that o!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
erico2k2:

It doesn't as a matter of fact they are worse than Nigerians but still u will never hear thier govt badmouthing it's citizens abroad

I don't think you fully understand the perception of the outside world when it comes to Nigeria. Irrespective of if buhari says it or not.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by vizboy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

I think you are just creating your own facts to support your argument. In the western world, the "Nigerian prince" is a legend. Don't take my word for it. Just google it.

And do you know in that same western world when a Ghanaian carry out a scam he is called a Nigerian prince.

Get expose man. I don't formulate things to suit my argument.

I practically do most of my things online even my biz is online. So I know what am saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by wolu4: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Ghana does worse in what? Buhari only spoke the truth about we are known for.
what u r known for Pls not we. If u r a criminal,rapist etc Pls am not . Since ur stupidity Ave block ur eyes from seeing d disasters dat man is creating with his diarrhea mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

What has he said that is a lie now? The first step towards rehabilitation is accepting you have a problem. This is doubly important especially when you are asking for help from someone. The person you are asking help from recognizes that at least you know you have a problem and you are trying to change. Unlike denying you have a problem and continue to let the rot fester. No one will ever help you when you yourself don't realize you need help.

Tempted to call you a F00l...but I will tackle your logic instead. No organization, same goes for country or family will make any progress when the leader ridicules them in public. I hope you will call your children vagabonds and low life's in public so they can tow the part of wisdom wink hope you understand now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthbastille:

Tempted to call you a F00l...but I will tackle your logic instead. No organization, same goes for country or family will make any progress when the leader ridicules them in public. I hope you will call your children vagabonds and low life's in public so they can tow the part of wisdom wink hope you understand now.

You are just too stup.id for words. Why would i just go about telling the world that my children are thieves unless i was looking for help from the outside world. You think the outside world does not know how unimaginably corrupt Nigeria is? Do you think Nigeria is an island?
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by fxseven(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
I blame those who cast their votes for this fool.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
wolu4:
what u r known for Pls not we. If u r a criminal,rapist etc Pls am not . Since ur stupidity Ave block ur eyes from seeing d disasters dat man is creating with is diarrhea mouth.

Like i said; as long as you continue to deny the obvious you will continue to live in perpetual bondage. See this m.oron denying the problems that are starring the country in the face. How can anyone be this dum.b? How is it possible?
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
vizboy:

And do you know in that same western world when a Ghanaian carry out a scam he is called a Nigerian prince.

Get expose man. I don't formulate things to suit my argument.

I practically do most of my things online even my biz is online. So I know what am saying

And i "practically" live in the western world and i've worked on projects in more than a dozen countries in Europe, so i know first hand what i'm talking about. You are talking like Nigeria is eldorado and and the outside world is making up lies about the country. Are you sure you understand Nigeria at all. Or are you just arguing for the sake of it.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by paramakina202: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
wiggle:
Na Animal talk be that o!
Yes oh!
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

You are just too stup.id for words. Why would i just go about telling the world that my children are thieves unless i was looking for help from the outside world. You think the outside world does not know how unimaginably corrupt Nigeria is? Do you think Nigeria is an island?

Your state of mind is sad indeed. Its jus simple logic, u don't spread your dirty linen in public. When a president makes such unguarded statements, he has jus set in motion events that will bring the integrity of sincere business and honest people to question in international market place. Presently, every developing economy is trying to attract foreign investment making use of the available human capital and friendly biz environment.

Even Iran with all their past are making thier country and citizens look attractive in the world market so they can catch up with the super powers. Ever heard Russian president talking negative abt it's citizenry? No matter the crime they always defend thier own. At this rate buhari is going, the locust years of PDP might be the best in the contraption called a country- Nigeria. I hope you receive knowledge for your own sake

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthbastille:

Your state of mind is sad indeed. Its jus simple logic, u don't spread your dirty linen in public. When a president makes such unguarded statements, he has jus set in motion events that will bring the integrity of sincere business and honest people to question in international market place. Presently, every developing economy is trying to attract foreign investment making use of the available human capital and friendly biz environment.

Even Iran with all their past are making thier country and citizens look attractive in the world market so they can catch up with the super powers. Ever heard Russian president talking negative abt it's citizenry? No matter the crime they always defend thier own. At this rate buhari is going, the locust years of PDP might be the best in the contraption called a country- Nigeria. I hope you receive knowledge for your own sake

The problem with living inside a computer is actually living your experiences. Google can't show or teach you everything. You have to live it to understand it. Lol. Iran is trying to make their country look attractive indeed. A country that has been sanctioned for almost a decade both for nuclear and humanitarian violations and only just got out of it this month because they back pedaled on their nuclear plans. It doesn't matter how attractive you try to make Nigeria if the police are still publicly collecting bribes. You do realize that there are youtube videos showing policemen asking for bribes. You know youtube right? A site that can be accessed not only by Nigerians but every single country in the world. So, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to the outside world.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by amtaken(f): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Read the post below very carefully.

theoptimist298:

I like the way U think. Can we be friends.‎
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by amtaken(f): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
theoptimist298:

I like the way U think. Can we be friends.‎

Sexuality / Re: The Ashewo Beer Parlour - Share Ashewo Joints & Sexcapades Here! by theoptimist298: 5:59pm On Feb 05
Tried doing some counting today and I thinked I've bleeped about 300 girls thus far. A part of me feels hollow and empty. I wish I could retrieve every piece of me I've given to these 300 bitches. Another part of me still wishes to give out more. I guess I'm torn mentally these days, I can feel my mind arguing with my soul and it's loud, they're not at peace with each other. Sadly there's no one to talk to in naija or I'd go see some shrink. Wish I could go to a rehab or something and speak to some like minded peeps. Tell them my  name is xxxx and have them saay hi xxxx in return, then proceed to tell them how I've been living. I just wanted to have fun, no one warned me it messes with ur head eventually.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

The problem with living inside a computer is actually living your experiences. Google can't show or teach you everything. You have to live it to understand it. Lol. Iran is trying to make their country look attractive indeed. A country that has been sanctioned for almost a decade both for nuclear and humanitarian violations and only just got out of it this month because they back pedaled on their nuclear plans. It doesn't matter how attractive you try to make Nigeria if the police are still publicly collecting bribes. You do realize that there are youtube videos showing policemen asking for bribes. You know youtube right? A site that can be accessed not only by Nigerians but every single country in the world. So, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to the outside world.
Young man, if you are a Ghanaian, start to pray that God will not give you a STU PID president like buhari in your coming elections

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Onyiridike(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

I've seen many people with silly logic and ideology but you have won the crown for the silliest among them.

You are nothing but a modern slave who sees Buhari as a god who is infallible.

Even Buhari's son will admit the fact that his father has committed a taboo with this very statement.

Does it occur to you that there are many good Nigerians who are law-abiding and also doing legitimate business in UK?

Tomorrow, if Buhari wipes out your entire family, don't forget to commend him and sing his praise. Of course, he is your god and cannot make a mistake.

How can a president call his citizens criminals in a foreign land?

Are you sure Buhari is not suffering from brain damage? Hope he is not brain dead?

You can go ahead and defend your god (Buhari) as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
obasiken:

Tell us another story. GEJ increased our Foreign Direct Investment FDI during his tenure. He convinced investors to come to nigeria. Hosted the World Economic Forum. Rebased our economy to be the largest in africa.

All this man does is talk trash and damage our image oversea. If a father contines to call his daughter a thief infront of suitors will the daughter ever get married?
hahahahaha,ur clueless corrupt buffoon convince them to come defraud us, all in d name of investment, by investing in oil and shares is that investment? We need to start from clean slate to attract a solid investors in agriculture, build industries and into solid minerals etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by free13: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
NavierStokes:
This administratiom reminds me of the book "one week one trouble", only that in this case, with each trip there is plenty of trouble.
Buhari guard your mouth, you have done this thing in Benin republic, in India, in Kenya, in the UK.

You are driving the final nail into the coffins of the numerous Nigerians who are doing their best to rack a decent living and contribute meaningfully to their host countries pls remitting money back home grin.

May God grant you wisdom to control your tongue when presented with a microphone or audience.

Mynd44 OAM4J please do the needful
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Onyiridike:

I've seen many people with silly logic and ideology but you have won the crown for the silliest among them.

You are nothing but a modern slave who sees Buhari as a god who is infallible.

Even Buhari's son will admit the fact that his father has committed a taboo with this very statement.

Does it occur to you that there are many good Nigerians who are law-abiding and also doing legitimate business in UK?

Tomorrow, if Buhari wipes out your entire family, don't forget to commend him and sing his praise. Of course, he is your god and cannot make a mistake.

How can a president call his citizens criminals in a foreign land?

Are you sure Buhari is not suffering from brain damage? Hope he is not brain dead?

You can go ahead and defend your god (Buhari) as usual.

Here's what going to shock you. No single leader in Nigeria, past or present has ever had my support. But in this instance, he has my support. The yoruba's say that "omo buruku ni ojo rere tire". Meaning a useless person, in this case Buhari, can have his good days. Once in a while he does say sensible things. Also, the ability to accept reality will go a long way in making you a more sensible human being. America is considered one of the greatest countries in the world, even with their gun violence and some occasional lapses. It is all about percentages and what the outside world considers normal in America. In Nigeria, the outside world considers the norm to be corruption, a jungle justice driven society, an unethical society, an infrastructurally redundant country. The percentage of abnormality in Nigeria outweighs the normal. And oh, do you know that there are youtube videos on the internet showing Nigerian policemen asking for bribe? You can hide from the truth but the outside world knows what's going on even if you don't. Google is not always your friend.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by banmee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Young man, if you are a Ghanaian, start to pray that God will not give you a STU PID president like buhari in your coming elections

Lol. I wish i was born a Ghanaian. Oh how i wish. But, unfortunately i was born a Nigeria. I will live with that stigma till my dying day. I pray that God will replace your brain with a functioning one in the near future for your sake. Say amen.
Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Naturalle(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
The problem we have in this country is our inability to call a spade a spade. I don't see any fallacy in what PMB has said, the only reason everyone is faulting him is because he said it out loud. There are too many criminal reports of Nigerians in foreign countries, don't get me wrong, the successful ones are still being celebrated here in Nigeria. What the guy is saying is instead of turning to a life of crime and slavery, please come back home and work. Instead of criminalizing Nigeria and giving her a bad name for the rest of us, come back home and work, The days where there is dignity in labor is returning. You can become a billionaire by hard work not theft or drug pushing. There are farmlands to be tilled, crops to be grown and exported. Nigeria is importing everything and there is so much potential for growth.

I sincerely think we should be more accepting of the truth, that way we can formulate a solution together and achieve it instead of bashing the only person who has had the courage to come out and say the truth in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by zemaik(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
No progressive-thinking nation of the world, made up of educated people, allows an illiterate rule over them, let alone a man that acquired neither formal nor informal education.

The major problem with pmb is crass inability to knowing the difference between diplomacy and stupidity. Those literate Nigerians that consciously voted this 'set back' into office are the ones who believe that 'education has lost its meaning'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Reputation For Crime Made Them Unwelcome In Britain - Buhari by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
amtaken:
Read the post below very carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole / UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency / Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.