Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants (1943 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by likila: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
ceometromedia:

The President had on Friday via his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina announced that he will be going on vacation.

Buhari may use the opportunity of the short holiday to undergo medical check-up in London, United Kingdom.

Buhari had told some Nigerians resident in United Kingdom earlier in the day that his doctors who he has been using since 1978 are based in London.

According to a transcript of his interactions with Nigerians living in UK, the President had said, “The court process during my first attempt at the Presidency lasted 30 months. I only missed four sittings.

''One, when we went to bury late Chuba Okadigbo, my vice presidential candidate.

''The other three times, I came here (London) to see my doctors who I have been using since 1978 when I was in Petroleum.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/my-doctors-are-in-london-buhari.html

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by likila: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sai Baba!
there is no money.
the corrupt jonathan is doing money-laundering and say he is going for medical vacation.
oloshee

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Justiyke4u: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Am still trying to connect the topic to the text above

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari is currently on medical leave abroad.
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by scribble: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hypocrite

Just like he's banning corruption for everyone but Fashola Tinubu and Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by biafranbaby(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
fake news
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by MisterGrace: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Perhaps this will arm-twist those demons who prefer to loot our monies and fly abroad at any slight discomfort into building and employing competent hands even from the western world.

Once again "perhaps".
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by DrayZee: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ban oversea medical trips for others while you can go to London just for checkup. Baba one chance, your boys are watching.

Meanwhile, zombies dem, what do you have to say about this?
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
DrayZee:
Ban oversea medical trips for others while you can go to London just for checkup. Baba one chance, your boys are watching.

Meanwhile, zombies dem, what do you have to say about this?
op did not give full details of what Buhari said so i will assume he did not say so. infact the heading does not tally wit the subject matter
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by likila: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

op did not give full details of what Buhari said so i will assume he did not say so. infact the heading does not tally wit the subject matter

are you one of the corrupt politicians who do not support Baba?
you want to keep exporting our dollars to abroad?
baba will deal with you.

#FireonBaba

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:

honestly speaking this op is high on cheap weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
likila:

are you one of the corrupt politicians who do not support Baba?
you want to keep exporting our dollars to abroad?
baba will deal with you.

#FireonBaba
even if I am do you think your bubu can arrest me? Tell your bubu to stop being hypocrite and fight from all angles instead of witch hunting the opposition.
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by likila: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

even if I am do you think your bubu can arrest me? Tell your bubu to stop being hypocrite and fight from all angles instead of witch hunting the opposition.

no more dollar for medica; trip abroad for you.

#fireonbaba
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Psalm18: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:
This is nairaland.
Where people comment without reading most times
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
likila:

no more dollar for medica; trip abroad for you.

#fireonbaba
Says who ? Am sure by the end of 2016 your bubu will get tired of fighting and by then you will be on 0-0-1 meal per day
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by NobleAngell(f): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
That will be nice o. It will be nice seeing senators visiting primary health care centres for treatment. grin
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Government of lies, hypocrisy and propaganda!!! grin
Re: Buhari To Ban Oversea Medical Trips For Public Servants by cjrane: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=15pt]Hypocrite in Chief!

He will ban foreign medical trips for others, yet he will embark on it every few months?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: 2nd Girl Rescued; Not Listed As Taken From Chibok / Is Fani kayode now a born again Christian or Agent of division? / Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.