Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati (33930 Views)

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by luckyboss(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
nawaooo for this naija.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olamipapa:
Op! get the whole gist now

Yea, this is me Papa . I made it to FTC on nairaland today 6 Jan, 2016. I didn't expected it anyway. It happens to be the first FTC since I have joined this forum 2009, some wey dey here now no sabi wetin dem dey call phone then, not to talk of internet, or nairaland.
Well! it's nothing. No no no, it's something a whole FTC!

Jan or Feb?? It is well o
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by millhouse: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
GreatAgb:

What is this one saying? undecided
I tire oo my broda

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by creekman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
So Reuben Abati still get mouth to talk? Y didn't he advise his former C in C to move d seat of power to Sambisa forest? Rubbish. .....

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by PastorOla1: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
REUBEN ABATI NA BITTER BELE GO KILL YOU.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Uniben4sure: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
wristbangle:

It's clearly shows that you people are in support of the ineffectual buffoon tenure.

Is it because Mbaka prophesy that PMB will be the next president now means he is in support of PMB? Oh because he visited aso rock right?

Are u people so daft to see the wreckage the clueless one put Nigerians in?

Na wao!
You know that Jonathan's tenure was never ineffectual. You and your likes just chose to deceive gullible Nigerians. I am a witness to the effectiveness of Jonathan's government and no amount of lies can change the fact that Jonathan was a better leader compared to the confused one we now have in aso rock.

Mbaka collected bribe from APC that was why he joined them to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Nemesis will surely catch up with all of you who ganged up against Jonathan. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by wristbangle: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You know that Jonathan's tenure was never ineffectual. You and your likes just chose to deceive gullible Nigerians. I am a witness to the effectiveness of Jonathan's government and no amount of lies can change the fact that Jonathan was a better leader compared to the confused one we now have in aso rock.

Mbaka collected bribe from APC that was why he joined them to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Nemesis will surely catch up with all of you who ganged up against Jonathan. Mark my words!

What did you benefit from the last tenure?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by fxseven(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blame GEJ

Blame IBB

Blame PDP

Blame God

Blame Nigerians

Blame GEJ Again

Blame National Assembly

Blame Civil servants

Blame IBB again

Blame Corruption

Blame me

Keep blaming

Don't do anything else

2 Likes

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by charlesucheh(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
accumulated injuries reacting
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by paschu: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
But this south easterners really baffle me. So out of unwarranted hatred for others, they are ready to crucify one of their own regardless of what he has done. What happened to all the miracles and people that have been saved through his ministration? I honestly feel sorry for all the reasonable igbos whose opinions are over shadowed by the un educated bigots that spam the internet with their narrow minded opinions. Please all you guys should look inwards and change your views, if not don't blame any one for leaving you guys out of the scheme of things in the name of marginalization

You sound so confused. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by kenny987(f): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Oh.. So because my views differ from bigots like you all, that means i'm from a particular ethnic group? This goes to show your hatred for other people. @ the topic it shows clearly why he has been transferred after 20yrs of service to another parish. Why should the thought of sending him to sambisa come up if it wasn't for hatred

I don't play that game of conferring a tribe on one who hasn't said where he's from. Read my words clearly...
If you don't understand Igbos and the Catholic Church, steer clear and don't get involved to the point of misinterpreting things. Whatever tribe you're from is none of my business. Even if he's been there from his birth till date, it is no permanent posting. Only the Pope remains permanently at the Vatican till he dies or voluntarily steps down.

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Emyogalanya: 1:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
But this south easterners really baffle me. So out of unwarranted hatred for others, they are ready to crucify one of their own regardless of what he has done. What happened to all the miracles and people that have been saved through his ministration? I honestly feel sorry for all the reasonable igbos whose opinions are over shadowed by the un educated bigots that spam the internet with their narrow minded opinions. Please all you guys should look inwards and change your views, if not don't blame any one for leaving you guys out of the scheme of things in the name of marginalization
did you just say uneducated pls for more update check the latest waec standings by state
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Pennywise(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2016
This is vintage Ruben Abati. utterly vulgar and shameless.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Smarte724(m): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2016
I can see that abati is still pained cos his prophecy rendered him irrelevant. His political carer is over . abati take heart and rest in peace
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by lasurjunior(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Olamipapa:
Op! get the whole gist now

Yea, this is me Papa . I made it to FTC on nairaland today 6 Jan, 2016. I didn't expected it anyway. It happens to be the first FTC since I have joined this forum 2009, some wey dey here now no sabi wetin dem dey call phone then, not to talk of internet, or nairaland.
Well! it's nothing. No no no, it's something a whole FTC!
What is so special about this FTC anyway?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by henryhemon(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2016
chloee:
**** He predicted what? He was part of APShit propaganda machinery. Used and dumped

Used and dumped how? Propaganda? You people come out to say bullcrap,where is ayo oritseajifor that dined and wined with gej?was he not more of a politician?got a private jet and was used to ship money out of Nigeria cuz mbaka said the truth,now who is the true man of God?someone that prophesied and it came to pass or one who didnt? Use your common sense you won't be you show your ignorance everyday.God help you.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by appini: 5:05am On Feb 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You dont get the big picture. When God is pleased with you He orchestrates everything around you. When Godis with you anywhere your feet step on becomes Gods possession. You feel that because he was moved to a smaller village God isnt with Him?
God said a mans gifts makes way for him. He will sit with kings. Today how many lowly placed priests have wined and dined with Presidents but mbaka has!
God sent us as a light and a salt to the earth and this simply means that for those who cannot discern spiritually we are to show them the way by word and action and this includes rulers. For those who lack self values we are to show them what real value looks like and feels like.
Have you read your bible today?

No.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by JUHABACH: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:

smh.attacking an entire tribe over an article written by a non-indigene of said tribe. if anything, you have shown yourself to be narrow-minded and an uneducated bigot. so pls, if you have nothing reasonable to say, pls keep quiet.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by anyicash(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2016
I pity those who is talking careless agains the Rev Father Mbaka....honestly i pity you.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by montelota: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
A goat spotted here on nairaland..... Keep your mouth sealed & return to the farm
simpleseyi:
The loss of the election is still paining the stupid fool called Abati, the ineffectual buffon who happened to be Abati's boss created the Sambisa nightmare, so I think it is Abati that deserves to be sent to Sambisa. Abati is till talking because ATM-Dansuki Sambo has not mentioned Abati's name and EFCC has also not gotten to the part of the bank statement that specifies that there were transfers to Abati's account from ONSA account. Once Dansuki Sambo mentioned Abati's name, Abati will keep shut, if you doubt me, ask yourself when last did Olisah Metusalah open his smelling mouth to speak against Sai Baba?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by akwaowoudo(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2016
“Let him therefore, suffer if he must, and let his suffering be a blessing upon the poor and the Church, and if he as much as whimpers again, let him be posted post-haste to Sambisa forest, where the poor are in urgent need of miracles.”​
For the above words to come from Reuben Abati, it means that Mbaka's transfer has a political base; and this is wrong.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Excuzeme:

It is only in a country like Nigeria, that the likes of Reuben Abatti will open their rotten bucal cavity to spew this kind of nonsense.
Maybe we have forgotten the pedigree of Reuben Abatti himself?

The same Abatti that wrote very well and criticized Government until he was invited to "come and chop".

First thing he did, with Adams Oshiomole, was to sell-out the citizen's protest against the fuel price increase, under OBJ. He made a U-Turn an started supporting the same fuel price increase he opposed vehemently..... after many innocent Nigerian have died for the "cause"!

For these, Obasanjo gave him a piece of land in Abuja and loads of money. he was also rewarded with the Presidential "Media Adviser" role (Same method used by Segun Adeniyi, who later assumed same role under Ex-President Yar Ardua).

So, Reuben Abatti is one of those "Men of the Belly", much like Olu Falaye, men who live only by what goes into their belly!
The worst of the worst form of hypocrites and traitors. men you should never trust the life of your dog with.

[b] It is expected that anyone who has built a Ministry, who has laboured to have converts, who has gathered "men and materials" together to form a church, will feel a sense of loss, if such Ministry is being "deliberately scattered". but hell, that was the essence of the whole posting - to punish fr. Mbaka for speaking the truth, for speaking as the Holy Spirit directed him (unlike the Oyedepo "Ole-depo" of covenant Ministry or the Ayo "Bling-Bling" Oritshejafors of this world.

Though the Catholic church has the right to re-post its reverends at any time, the Catholic Church heirachy might hide under such right to post anyone but one needs no soothsayer to know the underpinning motive of this particular posting.
It s a shame that the Catholic Church itself has become, like the Nigerian Army, a "partisan tool" used to punish one of its own.

Shame on the Leaders of the Catholic church. Yes, shame on them. [/b]
They are not gods, just mere mortals and if and when God wills it, Fr. Mbaka will rise again. Adoration Ministry will rise again and God will still use this Rev. father to speak and foretold the truth...just like he did in January 2015!
When the whole retinue of the Catholic Church could not speak the truth (because of the same "one of our son syndrome"wink, God used fr. Mbaka to deliver his people.
The same God is still alive and living....... except if the message Mbaka spoke, was of his own machinations..... God will lift up his prophet.

I know Fr. Mbaka is a pious man otherwise, he has more than enough follower-ship in Adoration Ministry and all over Nigeria (just plain, honest Nigerians from all works of Life) to stand independently and move his own ministry forward.
He can tell the catholic Church to "stick it where the sun does not shine"....... but he is such a humble man, he wont even contemplate that.

As for that despicable piece of shyte called Reuben Abatti, his end cant be different from that of ignoble men like Judas Iscariot.
you and abati. Have same thing in common hypocrisy if condemned the fuel increment due to subsidy removal y do you support it now
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by excellencyabia1: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What principles of priesthood did he break? I guess you are a Sango worshipper. The God I know and serve defends the defenceless and chastises kings and as His Child Mbaka did well by acting like His father. I know you are a follower of men and not of God.
Mbaka has done well and as Long as God is pleased men can go ahead and hate all they want afterall both the lovers and haters will still end up standing before this same God.
i know you worship God and i worship a sango one but do you know that even jesus has choice of words when speaking. You can't come out and say whatever you wish to say just because you think that people will listen to you. So my dear so being sentimental.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by walozanga(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Bamsupremacy:

Oga... Your speed too much. Mbaka was transferred he should accept it. Thats a Catholics church thing. He is not above his superiors. If he land in the north east he will still bring more souls to the kingdom
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by rasco2000me: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
abati God should send u to pit of hell as u adress the priest like dat,d sufer should be transfer to u
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by banki(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Uniben4sure:

That most of you supported jonathan were paid doesn't mean it's the same for everyone!

Is it the people that ganged up against jonathan that deposited huge sums of money into metuhs account?

Abeg park well bunch of loosers!
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Olamipapa(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2016
lasurjunior:
What is so special about this FTC anyway?

friend, try and made it and you will know and feel the specialty in it. I asked the same question until I made it yesterday and see how the diderrichii in me arose.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by brossam: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abati n co shld b quit or face d wrath of God. If God is not with Mbaka in his prophecies he wld've been killed b4 now. So fink b4 u talk
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by favourlove1: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
simpleseyi:
The loss of the election is still paining the stupid fool called Abati, the ineffectual buffon who happened to be Abati's boss created the Sambisa nightmare, so I think it is Abati that deserves to be sent to Sambisa. Abati is till talking because ATM-Dansuki Sambo has not mentioned Abati's name and EFCC has also not gotten to the part of the bank statement that specifies that there were transfers to Abati's account from ONSA account. Once Dansuki Sambo mentioned Abati's name, Abati will keep shut, if you doubt me, ask yourself when last did Olisah Metusalah open his smelling mouth to speak against Sai Baba?
n who is ur say baba? The one already giving an impression that ur siblings abroad are criminals? Get a grip!
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Mackson01: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Father mbaka, don't allow a conservative organization called Catholic put a limit on your life. God dose not ridicule his servant. Ridicule is not same as humility. Liberate yourself from Catholic. You are a voice of truth to this generation. Don't accept satanic punishment & suffering as a will of God. The world awaits your manifestation. The devil has only successfully manipulated the power that be in Catholic to put you to silence. Arise & shine .The glory of God is upon you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Is Your Lagoon?" Buhari Jokes With Ambode At Security Council Meeting / Edo: Shaibu Appoints Chief Of Staff, Chief Press Secretary, SAs, SSAs / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.