Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch (39736 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by oluwasegun007(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
heaven at last...
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by efemena22(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
johnydon22:
A wise man once said ..

"I waka many village and we are in Africa..
Pastors house na im deh fine pass, while my people them deh stay for poor surroundings.

Pastors dress na im deh clean pass, e hard for my people for them to buy soap.

Pastors na him dem respect pass, but them go deh do bad bad bad bad bad bad things.

Through Jesus Christ our lord amen amen amen and **speaking in tongues**"

Fela Kuti never minced words when saying the truth..
Fela Kuti, a wise man indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by ikdiaro(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mysterious[color=#990000][/color] pastor every where grin
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by cloud77: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2016
It is quite disturbing what a lot of religious houses and clerics are turning to these end days!

Imagine a Pastor climbing and riding on his church members during service, claiming that it is forbidden that his feet should touch the ground!

See pictures and the story here; http://www.voguenigeria.com/
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Exponental(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2016
eni n wa fa, n wo fo!
all those going to pastors for undeserved miracles and ended up getting maltreated are not worth pitting. many don't believe in God by believe in these men of dogs. OYO!
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by ElCapone(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Da act of dis pastor wld nt be seen as a true reflection of xtianity nw oh, bt wait until a muslim commits a criminal act then u wld see slowpokes calling islam a criminal religion. I pity those gullible hypocrits. What is worse than using da name of God to fornicate and commit adultry.
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Emmyfem97(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
All dis people wey stomach call,God will judge you all,spoiling market for the good ones!!!
Market
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Henovy: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Ahmedie25:
End time Reverend
That quote belongs to Lasisi69. Please acknowledge! Hahahahahaha
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Henovy: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Why always from Delta
It is just coincidence jare. They are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Henovy: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2016
johnydon22:
I won't condescend low again to reply another post of someone who seemed obsessed with me and can't stay off masturbating on my mentions always, i am selective on how to give people attention.

-Fela was wise enough to practise and believe the God of his original fore-fathers and not some imported jewish burnt meat loving God.

- I am not Fela so i do not need to believe or practise what he practised to agree with him when he says the truth.

I try as much not to insult but next time i won't take this act of idiocy... If you want the attention my replies offer then beg for it with meaningful posts not plain stupidit_y..

You will be ignored next time
Calm down my guy. Some NLanders can piss you off sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by saint1010: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2016
afroniger:

February 6, 2016

Nosa Akenzua, Asaba

A randy man of God identified as Dukes (surname withheld) in Umunede, Delta State who has been accused of sleeping with his church members in the past two years, has allegedly impregnated seven of his single female church members and two married women.

End time

http://www.punchng.com/31369-2/
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by saint1010: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2016
End time
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Orikinla(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2016
The girls and married women must be dummies. Since he never raped them, they are as guilty as the pastor. Which magical powers? The guy must know how to flatter impressionable girls and vulnerable women who are legions in Nigeria. If you are smart, you can sleep with as many girls and married women as you want in Nigeria. I have married women who flatter me in attempts to seduce me. One said she liked my sexy swagger. Another one said I would make her happy. Another one wears tights and swings her waist before me and another one looks into my eyes like I am a magnet. And in another case, the pretty daughters and their mother were competing for my attention as I got sandwished between them. I had to run away to escape from them. It is here in Nigeria, you will see a stupid Nigerian female graduate go to a semi literate "Alfa" seer and pay him thousands of naira for charms to hook her dream man and she will also agree to have sex with the "Alfa" to make the charms work. But she has refused to have sex with her dream man she is telling to wait for the right time when she is ready to have sex with him.cheesy. 90% of Nigerian girls are dummies. Almost all of them are lying cheats as these stupid girls and married cheated on their men by sleeping with the pastor and lying that he used magical powers on them. Here in Lagos, you see them wearing body hugging dresses and Bell-bottom gowns to church. For what? To impress Almighty God or seduce pastors and other men in church? Many of them love dancing to X-rated hip hop songs than gospel songs. I was at a birthday party of members of RCCG and their DJ was blasting dancehall hip hop hit songs of Whizkid, Davido and Olamide. "Bend down low" and other dirty songs and when I told them to stop playing the dirty songs, they refused and I left. They were disappointed, because they thought I would be excited and bend down low with them later. My body was willing, but the Holy Spirit said NO, otherwise I would have been glad to give them what they desired in sex. One particular one always liked coming outdoors in transparent night gown showing her bouncing boobs and pretending to sweep the front of the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by seaga: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Na wa o, this one no be Reverend father o, na area father be this.

You truly are....
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by UyiIredia(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2016
johnydon22:
I won't condescend low again to reply another post of someone who seemed obsessed with me and can't stay off masturbating on my mentions always, i am selective on how to give people attention.

I am not obsessed with you thats why I leave you masturbating to your atheist rants.

johnydon22:

-Fela was wise enough to practise and believe the God of his original fore-fathers and not some imported jewish burnt meat loving God.

As if his gods didn't like burnt meat and human sacrifices.

johnydon22:

- I am not Fela so i do not need to believe or practise what he practised to agree with him when he says the truth.

He believed in God, God truly exists. You live a lie.

johnydon22:

I try as much not to insult but next time i won't take this act of idiocy... If you want the attention my replies offer then beg for it with meaningful posts not plain stupidit_y..

All this rant for a short sentence. Don't be daft.

johnydon22:

You will be ignored next time [/i][/b]

Please do. I prefer being ignore. I prefer quietness to an obsession with bold italics.
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by lasisi69(f): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Henovy:

That quote belongs to Lasisi69. Please acknowledge! Hahahahahaha
lol... Boss morning

1 Like

Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by orisa37: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
May God forgive him.
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Fourwinds: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
see as some girls and women finish their lives because of one foolish idi..ot reverend father(fake)...

what I know is dat as u grow up., u most listen to d words of elders because those advice will definitely be ur guide. I actually gain a lot while growing up and I was patient to learn but today's youth feel she or he knows it all.!!! shebi dem dey look for miracle and I hope they have found one...

I still wonder how people let their. guide down and get duped., impregnanted...if u were robbed is a different thing..which can be forceful

but by words or what they call sweet mouth conviction... dat evil person will die a week before he or she gets to me
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Fourwinds: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Orikinla:
The girls and married women must be dummies. Since he never raped them, they are as guilty as the pastor. Which magical powers? The guy must know how to flatter impressionable girls and vulnerable women who are legions in Nigeria. If you are smart, you can sleep with as many girls and married women as you want in Nigeria. I have married women who flatter me in attempts to seduce me. One said she liked my sexy swagger. Another one said I would make her happy. Another one wears tights and swings her waist before me and another one looks into my eyes like I am a magnet. And in another case, the pretty daughters and their mother were competing for my attention as I got sandwished between them. I had to run away to escape from them. It is here in Nigeria, you will see a stupid Nigerian female graduate go to a semi literate "Alfa" seer and pay him thousands of naira for charms to hook her dream man and she will also agree to have sex with the "Alfa" to make the charms work. But she has refused to have sex with her dream man she is telling to wait for the right time when she is ready to have sex with him.cheesy. 90% of Nigerian girls are dummies. Almost all of them are lying cheats as these stupid girls and married cheated on their men by sleeping with the pastor and lying that he used magical powers on them. Here in Lagos, you see them wearing body hugging dresses and Bell-bottom gowns to church. For what? To impress Almighty God or seduce pastors and other men in church? Many of them love dancing to X-rated hip hop songs than gospel songs. I was at a birthday party of members of RCCG and their DJ was blasting dancehall hip hop hit songs of Whizkid, Davido and Olamide. "Bend down low" and other dirty songs and when I told them to stop playing the dirty songs, they refused and I left. They were disappointed, because they thought I would be excited and bend down low with them later. My body was willing, but the Holy Spirit said NO, otherwise I would have been glad to give them what they desired in sex. One particular one always liked coming outdoors in transparent night gown showing her bouncing boobs and pretending to sweep the front of the house.
God bless u. . U really nailed it. I don't believe on those charms d foolish girls are claiming...they will always blame it on something...like someone will say he mistakely got a girl pregnant.!!! imagine d foolish talk..to UnCloth oneself and a girl., his two eyes were open and he has a functioning brain then on what to do...after d deed has been done., he call it mistake...Yes those girls and women are dummies
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Fourwinds: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:
na POWER ENTER things cheesy

women ehnn... na dem dey fall for spiritual scam pass
my broda no be small thing oooo...dat POWER ENTRE video tire me.....can u imagine a whole grown woman believing in all those fake men... and they acted a video out of it unknown to d stu..pid woman.. d foolishness of d woman is as fat as she is
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by drgica74: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
The man is talented
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by OmoOsanyin: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
All dis people wey stomach call,God will judge you all,spoiling market for the good ones!!!

which good ones?...'good' till busted!
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by j1mmy: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good,
Let him impregnante all id1otic Nigerian female christians who are waiting to get to heaven through 419 pastors.

Nigerians deserve these con artists.

If you are stup1d enough to believe in an unproven god and imported religions you deserve what befalls you.
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Bestbeelieve: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
He should be BE dicked!
Re: Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch by Basic123: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Fake pastors evrywhere,end time news cheesy
na real pastor....Pastor =rape=sex=christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / That We May Have Sex With Them! / Catholic Priests That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.