Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction (648 Views)

American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by chichriso: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
This photo of a bride walking to her wedding was shared on Twitter today. The bride had to walk to the venue of her wedding due to the restriction placed on vehicular movement in Lagos today because of the Lagos marathon.

Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by DesChyko: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes. It's very important to her.

1 Like

Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by cruzita(f): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
can you imagine!!!!
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oh. what a pity! Imagine how she will be sweating after the trekking and the way people will be staring at her.
Chai.
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by PreshyG(f): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
My dear, trek am o! Maraton no fit delay dis joyous day for u. Dat devil is a liar!
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by octopusfreaky(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dammm, she must have shed some weight u know
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Oh. what a pity! Imagine how she will be sweating after the trekking and the way people will be staring at her.
Chai.
My angel,gave ur pic d 2nd like.
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
oh thank u. You have been scarce on nairaland.
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh thank u. You have been scarce on nairaland.
Yea,very busy for nairaland,but I would have created time for you if I had ur no
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by Olomubj: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
God know why.is a story to tel her unborn children
Re: Bride Treks To Her Wedding Venue Due To Lagos Marathon Vehicle Restriction by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet Girls - Elite Flirting Tips For Shy Men Exposed / Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber / Morning Sex Boosts Immune System, Cuts Risk Of Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.