Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today (739 Views)

One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do? / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) / My Wonderful People Of Nairaland Should A Guy Still Go Ahead With The Wedding I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by naijacarlovers: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
I went for a wedding today. Lagos Marathon traffic ensured we got there late. So we missed the Mass but were early for the reception.

As the couple danced in, prayers were said. The the kola nuts were broken.

The MC started his talks/jokes and the groom just took the mic and announced that he had married, was not there for any protocols so as the chief host of the day immediately declared the wedding reception open for food, drinks and dance dance dance.

Omo, na so RSVP begin flow in with full force.

The live band then went ballistics and kept the hall lively.

But in all these, the wedding was not disorganized as there were enough service people serving simultaneously.

I told my wife that if we had attended this wedding before our own, ours would have taken this format.

Can you have such free-standing wedding?

Oh, I forgot, he bought only one crate of Malt drink. Other drinks were only wines and beers. So men no complain.
Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
I think wedding nowadays are getting more creative as they come by. U get to witness a lot of mindblowing activities in the program. Well, change is constant.

Maybe in my own wedding, my bride and I may be doing a lot of weird things on d occasion.

Need I not remind you of d one in whch d groom was asked to press d bride's boobs while she holds his kini while praying for fruitful years ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by bravolyk(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
bros the story too much make we see picture
Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by VickyRotex(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one! Better than, some "No Ankara, No Semo" wedding grin

But that must have been embarrassing for the MC though. cry cry
Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by Khd95(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Denrele said his wedding will be like street carnivalgrin
that will be d wedding of d decadecheesy
Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by naijacarlovers: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cutehector:
I think wedding nowadays are getting more creative as they come by. U get to witness a lot of mindblowing activities in the program. Well, change is constant.

Maybe in my own wedding, my bride and I may be doing a lot of weird things on d occasion.

Need I not remind you of d one in whch d groom was asked to press d bride's boobs while she holds his kini while praying for fruitful years ahead. grin

And they did?

The MC and the couple never talk their mission.

You're right. Lots of creativity go into weddings these days.
Re: The Fantastic Wedding I Attended Today by naijacarlovers: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
bravolyk:

Picture ko, video ni.

Will the picture narrate how the man made his speech?

Just say that you don't read more than two paragraphs, we will understand. grin
bravolyk:

Picture ko, video ni.

Will the picture narrate how the man made his speech?

Just say that you don't read more than two paragraphs, we will understand.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife's Ex Buys Her A Range Rover For Valentine.. / See How Maheeda Celebrates Her Valentine's Day 18+ ! / Top 9 Bizarre Ways Women Can Reach Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.