Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? (2551 Views)

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by delectablegyal(f): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Y'all know I'm a virgin. Tell us about them.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Elosky20: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
i have books that am tired of reading
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by xpac01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
With all these challenges we have around us, so someone can still think out this kinda stuff.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by cosby02(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have cloths and footwears that am tired of wearing.. If you want them, come and collect.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by delectablegyal(f): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elosky20:
i have books that am tired of reading

Na wetin I ask you be dat?
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Emac34: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all know I'm a virgin. Tell us about them.
u virgin That means my grandpa was also a virgin
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by vault(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
so women too now have the courage to smoke Oshogbo weed.... SMH grin
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by cruzita(f): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have yansh I'm tired of using
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na 4 inside marriage dat 1 fit happen. Unless the guy did money ritual or d gal is a dunce for love.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by luvguy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
I have yansh I'm tired of using
must u comment on evry post?...get a job guy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Synzu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
One can't get tired of good pusssy.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by cruzita(f): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
luvguy:
must u comment on evry post?...get a job guy
and what are u doing here

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Obinovictor(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:

Picking beans I guess
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Got loads I am tired of. Why watch the same movie everyday.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:
Got loads I am tired of. Why watch the same movie everyday.
lend me some of ur used pvssies bro
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
AyamBlaze:
lend me some of ur used pvssies bro

Huh??

Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by tommychow(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
AKA The wife. You think after a year of the same dick, you won't get bored? In fact, what you should be really worried about is being with a spouse you'll NEVER enjoy fvcking. For both genders, good sex eventually becomes good memories.

That's why ladies need to be spontaneous with their men. Say "yes" to everything your husband wants to try e.g. Role-playing, BDSM, anal sex, intimacy gadgets, fisting, party, voyeurism etc. Say "yes".
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Maxi112: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na 4 inside marriage dat 1 fit happen. Unless the guy did money ritual or d gal is a dunce for love.
u no well bros... so u never tire for girl b4?

then u still hv something to accomplish....
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

Huh??
u sounded like u had enough kitty-cat to spare, that's why I asked u to share some with me. Don't u gerrit?
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
Don't mind anyone dat tells you that, they didn't dash u fone neither did they buy data. How u dey?
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maxi112:
u no well bros... so u never tire for girl b4?

then u still hv something to accomplish....
Na u nor well. Pusssy nor dey tire me. Na attitude dey tire person. Even if she be dwarf or cripple, d pusssy no dey tire me.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
AyamBlaze:
u sounded like u had enough kitty-cat to spare, that's why I asked u to share some with me. Don't u gerrit?

I can share why not. I can invite you to my special Friday night club where girls of different shapes and sizes are aligned.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

I can share why not. I can invite you to my special Friday night club where girls of different shapes and sizes are aligned.
venue, date, time, dress code.. Drop it all in my mail with pictures of what I should be expecting wink
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
venue, date, time, dress code.. Drop it all in my mail with pictures of what I should be expecting wink

Where are you based? Next Friday is cool, I have got 5 random dates scheduled.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Maxi112: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Na u nor well. Pusssy nor dey tire me. Na attitude dey tire person. Even if she be dwarf or cripple, d pusssy no dey tire me.
UGH...

I can't stand a flirt...

mhn! when It comes to pvssy! I have choice, I dnt roll with any type of babe...

am too expensive for rubbish
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Maxi112:
UGH...

I can't stand a flirt...

mhn! when It comes to pvssy! I have choice, I dnt roll with any type of babe...

am too expensive for rubbish
Na u sabi. Its d gals who beg me for a break. I fucck them during malaria when their body is warm sef. I didn't get tired when I dated 3 gals same time. Is it now that I have one I will get tired?
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

Where are you based? Next Friday is cool, I have got 5 random dates scheduled.
Lasgidi! Friday's too far.. How about this Sunday? cheesy
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by Maxi112: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Na u sabi. Its d gals who beg me for a break. I fucck them during malaria when their body is warm sef. I didn't get tired when I dated 3 gals same time. Is it now that I have one I will get tired?
hmmm! U strong oh.. tho I don't double date

once am with u no one else.. but if ur style and ur doings done tire me.... then I beg to apply d case of rosem bolt
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Lasgidi! Friday's too far.. How about this Sunday? cheesy

I'm in the UK.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

I'm in the UK.
UK!? I should have u arrested for raising my hopes, only to dash it again angry
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
UK!? I should have u arrested for raising my hopes, only to dash it again angry

I thought you lived here. Thought you saw it on my profile. There are lots of fish in Nigeria tho
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

I thought you lived here. Thought you saw it on my profile. There are lots of fish in Nigeria tho

that doesn't begin to make up for the fact that u dashed my hopes. I hope ur lawyers are good..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Your Best 2015 Soft-sex Season Film. / Can You Forgive Someone That Kicked You Out Of His House? / "He Loves Big Boobs And Mine Is So Little" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.