Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? (2547 Views)

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 1:15am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
that doesn't begin to make up for the fact that u dashed my hopes. I hope ur lawyers are good..

Already ringing your lawyers? undecided
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

Already ringing your lawyers? undecided
do I have any reason not to? angry
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
do I have any reason not to? angry

Get yourself a glass of beer,trust me you will sleep and won't remember this discussion ever happened.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 1:28am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

Get yourself a glass of beer,trust me you will sleep and won't remember this discussion ever happened.
it's 1:25 Pm over here mate. Shops are closed. You'll have to do better than that if you want me to forget this discussion.. Or you're gonna hear from my lawyer first thing in the morning angry
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by ifenes(m): 1:40am On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
it's 1:25 Pm over here mate. Shops are closed. You'll have to do better than that if you want me to forget this discussion.. Or you're gonna hear from my lawyer first thing in the morning angry

Go to an off licensed store if you have one.
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by RawestThugAlive(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
so women too now have the courage to smoke Oshogbo weed.... SMH grin
grin
vault:
so women too now have the courage to smoke Oshogbo weed.... SMH grin
Re: Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? by AyamBlaze: 1:46am On Feb 07, 2016
ifenes:

Go to an off licensed store if you have one.
U can as well ask me to order for a glass from an online store? No pun intended

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / How True Is This ? (picture) / One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.