Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri (5367 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics) / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by bclemsnews(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just imagine this scenario, a young man said he knows the lady getting married and the chairman of the day, and that they are having an affair. But someone told him that he should just go and eat jollof rice at the wedding and forget about the infidelity issue. What is marriage turning into these day?

The problem in many marriages these days is not the husband but the wife. I tell you, sincerely. Sadly, some of these single ladies who are sleeping with married men for money, when they get married they still continue the adulterous act. They take it as a "normal thing". But let the same cheating wife see the number of a strange woman on her husband's phone...the house will be on fire that day. See the photo chat and read more http://www.bclems.com/2016/02/no-shame-chairman-of-this-wedding-is.html

1 Like

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nawa for wedding gown sef. Pusssy weh dem don fucck fucck tire..weh dem don fucck the sanctity of womanhhood out of it, na hm dem go come wrap inside white cloth like angel again. Funny.

13 Likes

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Chicagoesontop: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good advise from that friend !!!
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by hkidola00(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa for wedding gown sef. Pusssy weh dem don fucck fucck tire..weh dem don fucck the sanctity of womanhhood out of it na hm dem go come wrap inside white cloth like angel again. Funny.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by vault(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
life av spoil finish
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by eyeview: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its sad that we live in a time where if you voice out against an immoral act,you will receive a barage of attacks(and mostly from females).
Sometimes I think the attack on the 'moralist' by the attackers is an attempt to drown their own guilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by brighthp(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Don't know wot to say sef
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
I didn't read
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by smsshola(m): 5:06am On Feb 07, 2016
In the last day perilous stories sha spew up.
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by tafabaloo(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2016
U don already scatter this marriage ooo bros. I just hope none of the husband's relatives see this ur post.
May be d lady in question don change......na wah oooo!
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Everyone says mind Ur damn business
MEanwhile I know like 4 women who cheat on their husbands
plus another 2 who have come onto me
all have kids
all are above 40
The men are not any better
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Most admin workers and secretaries are being serviced by thier bosses. The same boss may be chiarman at their wedding. Withnessee one before lol

1 Like

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by busybeei5(f): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
ednut1:
Most admin workers and secretaries are being serviced by thier bosses. The same boss may be chiarman at their wedding. Withnessee one before lol
ok
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by boyo123(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Life goes on
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by macino1(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
This is serous
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by kalu01(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2016
the friend know what's up, my friend go chop rice came back.
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by jordyspices: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Op while u put my guy pix there na @ op go nd look for the girl playing hokus pokus with the chairman of her wedding nd remove my bros pix from dere biko
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Holywizard: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
i ve slept wit a gal a night b4 her traditional wedding...
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Davidovinci(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Holywizard:
angry ....And that's how someone will sleep with ur wife before your traditional wedding 2

2 Likes

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Holywizard: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Davidovinci:

angry ....And that's how someone will sleep with ur wife before your traditional wedding 2
is dat a prayer or a wish?
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sexaddict08(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
its not a new thing, and it doesn't mean they will continue after the wedding. it happens every weekend, ladies inviting the last lover to their wedding.
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by martyns303(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Holywizard:

Things are happening o!
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by glossy6(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
just passing
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Adesiji77: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmm...
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by Holywizard: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
martyns303:

Things are happening o!
some girls re stupid.
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
So bad
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by YankeeJoe(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa for wedding gown sef. Pusssy weh dem don fucck fucck tire..weh dem don fucck the sanctity of womanhhood out of it, na hm dem go come wrap inside white cloth like angel again. Funny.
No mind dem, pussy wey don scatter finish (even scatter pass ground wey fowl scratch wit legs).
Yeye set of people

1 Like

Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Na wao
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
So bad
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
So bad o
Re: No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri by sporttales: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) / 17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.