Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria (30295 Views)

Largest Ethnic Group In Southern Nigeria? / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
meforyou1:
yoruba is the 2nd most populous tribe in africa?
Haba! When did the yoruba race start taking 2nd. Yoruba is the singular most populous tribe in the universe

You are right bro. That was my mistake.
4. Yoruba
Yoruba is undeniably the largest ethnic
group in Africa, with a population
estimate at about 35 million people in
total. They mainly occupy the South
Western sides of Nigeria, as well as
Southern Benin, with a great majority
coming from Nigeria.

answersafrica.com/african-tribes.html
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You are right bro. That was my mistake.
4. Yoruba
Yoruba is undeniably the largest ethnic
group in Africa, with a population
estimate at about 35 million people in
total. They mainly occupy the South
Western sides of Nigeria, as well as
Southern Benin, with a great majority
coming from Nigeria.

answersafrica.com/african-tribes.html
shut the hell up clown. Igbo population is thrice the population of yoruba

3 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

Oh, you're copping out because I have practically rubbished your false premise. cheesy You can't convince me because you lack any shred of evidence asides your unreliable anecdotes, assumptions and fantasies. cheesy
this opc tout, can u just present go back to your mai guard work. Is there any single yoruba in the North east, whether soldier or civilian?
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by dexentity: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those claiming that Ibos are more populous than the Yorubas in the north are either being mischievous or ignorant, go to all the higher institutions starting from ABU to KADPOLY, BUK, KANOPOLY, UDU, ATBU and all other higher institution in the north and compare the numbers of Ibo students to Yoruba students, you will discover that the Yoruba students are higher by atleast 10 to 1. Even the Ebiras and Igalas are more populous than the ibos in the north.

In Jos, the ogbomoshos alone are more populous than the ibo population in the city, in kaduna, the Offa people are more populous than the entire ibo in the State. Go to katsina, zamfara, Kano, bauchi, Sokoto, hadeija, dutse and other towns too numerous to mention and see the Yoruba population in those states.

The only states the Yoruba avoid is south east, I don't know why though.
Even the ebiras and igala have more population in the north compare with the ibos, but they mix well with there host community so u might never know. Those comparing the population of ibos to Yorubas in the north are those that has never been to the north before. Their population difference is to wide for it to be a basis for debate or argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by dexentity: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those claiming that Ibos are more populous than the Yorubas in the north are either being mischievous or ignorant, go to all the higher institutions starting from ABU to KADPOLY, BUK, KANOPOLY, UDUS, ATBU and all other higher institution in the north and compare the numbers of Ibo students to Yoruba students, you will discover that the Yoruba students are higher by atleast 10 to 1. Even the Ebiras and Igalas are more populous than the Ibos in the north.

In Jos, the Ogbomoshos alone are more populous than the Ibo population in the city, in kaduna, the Offa people are more populous than the entire ibo in the State. Go to Katsina, Zamfara, Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Hadeija, Dutse and other towns too numerous to mention and see the Yoruba population in those states.

The only states the Yoruba avoid is south east, I don't know why though.
Even the ebiras and igala have more population in the north compare with the ibos, but they mix well with there host community so u might never know. Those comparing the population of ibos to Yorubas in the north are those that has never been to the north before. Their population difference is to wide for it to be a basis for debate or argument.

2 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by CyberWolf: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
vorigan:
factually speaking, neither the Tivs (munchi) or the Ijaws (izon) are the fourth largest,............the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria is the Fulani (Fulfulde), followed by the Kanuri (beri-beri), then the Ibibio, and then the Tiv...........the Ijaws come behind the Tivs..............infact, the Ijaws have always come behind the Tivs in all early census..................Ijaws became the fourth largest ethnic group over night when Ebere became president.

1931 CENSUS

Hausa ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...3,604,016
Ibo ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ...3,172,789
Yoruba ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...3,166,164
Fulani... ... ... .... .... .... .... 2,026,189
Kanuri /or Beri-Beri) ... ... ... 930,917
Ibibio ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .749,645
Tiv (or Munshi) ... ... ... ... ...573,605
Edo ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ..507,810
Nupe ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .326,017
Ijaw ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..156,324

source: http://libsysdigi.library.illinois.edu/ilharvest/Africana/Books2011-05/3064634/3064634_1934/3064634_1934_opt.pdf

1963 CENSUS

Hausa ... .... .... .... .... ...11,653,000
Yoruba ... ... ... .... .... ...11,321,000
Igbo ... .... .... .... .... .... ..9,246,000
Fulfulde ... ... ... ... .... ... 4,784,000
Kanuri .... ... ... ... ... ... ..2,256,000
Ibibio ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ..2,006,000
Tiv ... ... .... .... .... .... ... 1,394,000
Ijaw (Izon) .... .... .... ... .1,089,000
Edo .... .... .... .... ... .... ...955,000
Nupe ... .... .... .... .... ... ..656,000
Urhobo .... .... .... .... .... ..639,000
Igala .... ..... .... .... ... .... 582,000

source:http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20101205024305zg/sections/general-articles/ethnic-minority-groups-in-nigeria-current-situation-and-major-problems-by-abdul-raufu-mustapha/

1952 CENSUS: Ijaws were not even considered

Edo.................468,501

Fulani.............3,040,736

Hausa.............5,548,542

Ibibio..............766,764

Igbo...............5,483,660

Kanuri............1,301,924

Nupe..............359,260

Tiv..................790,450

Yoruba...........5,046,799

source: compiled from GoN, 1952a, Population Census of Northern Region of Nigeria 1952; GoN, 1952b, Population Census of Western Region of Nigeria 1952; & GoN, 1953, Population Census of The Eastern Region of Nigeria 1953 http://www.afrimap.org/english/images/documents/UNRISD%20Nigeria%20Mustapha.pdf

The goon tonyebarcanista and the imp kyase......take note

hmmm
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by zicoraads: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is serious and laughable. How on earth did I miss this thread from it's inception?!

Before Jonathan, how many people had heard of an ethnic group called the Ijaw? undecided

Apart from those who were conversant with the Ijaw and Itsekiri fight, most people didn't even know of their existence.

And yet, someone wakes up one day and starts arguing that the Ijaws are more than the Tivs. Kai! This is very funny cheesy cheesy

All the states being mentioned, combine the population of all the Ijaws in all the states an they are not even up to the number of Tiv people in Benue alone.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
meforyou1:
this opc tout, can u just present go back to your mai guard work. Is there any single yoruba in the North east, whether soldier or civilian?

When a buffoon can't argue constructively, he resorts to verbal attacks and invectives. I refuse to dignify you with a response. Mention me again and you won't get a response from me.

2 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by dexentity: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by dexentity: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Go to Potiskum, Nguru, Maiduguri, Yola, Mubi and other towns in the north east and see if the population of the Yorubas are not thrice more than the Ibo population there. Guys arguing should travel extensively to cure their ignorance. Relying on them say, them say is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by warripekin(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

lol. Guy, your "truth" is merely an opinion that isn't grounded in facts or empirical evidence. There is a Yoruba community head in every community in the North, including even your SE and SS. Personally I don't deal in assumptions but rather in facts. Official census data has settled it but you are free to believe otherwise of course. Or do your people not return to the SE during the census to help your numbers? cheesy If they don't and are undercounted as a result, whose fault is that? ? I repeat that your opinion has no basis in facts.
I don't believe there are more yorubas in the north than igbos. From my personal experience, I was able to traverse the entire north and I went from abuja to kano thru yo be to bauchi then jos. The Igboman as usual is everywhere. In kano, the whole of sabongeri, nomansland are dominated by igbos. Even kurna, France road, bompai, they are there. From my lodge in prince palace hotel in nasarawa, to Beirut where u find a lot of lebernese, Igbo are still there. Yorubas are kano especially Yoruba Moslems but they are not much and a lot of them have blended into the hausa community and majority are from kwara like I got to find out from my lawyer. In Bauchi, Igbo are ably present as usual in fact some of the cooks at the government house are Igbo. I met only one Yoruba deeper life pastor in bauchi. In jos, they are so much that an entire area in jos is known to belong to Igbo in fact my idoma driver speaks Igbo because he grew up there. Birom people will tell u, apart from hausas, the next largest settlers are Igbo, then idoma and tiv. Uhrobos in jos are even more than yorubas in population in jos. The same undp program, took me to Adamawa, nasarawa,Benue and taraba. And all these places, u have a large Igbo population and u can hardly see yorubas except corpers. In Kaduna,from kafanchan, penbeygwa, Zaria , to the entire southern Kaduna, Igbo are every where. Yorubas are in good number in kawu and northern Kaduna areas but they are mostly Moslems and many are in there third generation families.

12 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by naijaking1: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
zicoraads:
This is serious and laughable. How on earth did I miss this thread from it's inception?!

Before Jonathan, how many people had heard of an ethnic group called the Ijaw? undecided

Apart from those who were conversant with the Ijaw and Itsekiri fight, most people didn't even know of their existence.

And yet, someone wakes up one day and starts arguing that the Ijaws are more than the Tivs. Kai! This is very funny cheesy cheesy

All the states being mentioned, combine the population of all the Ijaws in all the states an they are not even up to the number of Tiv people in Benue alone.

Until our census data is supported by a tax data base, all these numbers remain unreliable.
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by MrAnalyst: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

lol. Guy, your "truth" is merely an opinion that isn't grounded in facts or empirical evidence. There is a Yoruba community head in every community in the North, including even your SE and SS. Personally I don't deal in assumptions but rather in facts. Official census data has settled it but you are free to believe otherwise of course. Or do your people not return to the SE during the census to help your numbers? cheesy If they don't and are undercounted as a result, whose fault is that? ? I repeat that your opinion has no basis in facts.

Mister,your opinion also has no basis in fact. A Yoruba community head in SE? That's quite silly. Respect yourself.
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
warripekin:

I don't believe there are more yorubas in the north than igbos. From my personal experience, I was able to traverse the entire north and I went from abuja to kano thru yo be to bauchi then jos. The Igboman as usual is everywhere. In kano, the whole of sabongeri, nomansland are dominated by igbos. Even kurna, France road, bompai, they are there. From my lodge in prince palace hotel in nasarawa, to Beirut where u find a lot of lebernese, Igbo are still there. Yorubas are kano especially Yoruba Moslems but they are not much and a lot of them have blended into the hausa community and majority are from kwara like I got to find out from my lawyer. In Bauchi, Igbo are ably present as usual in fact some of the cooks at the government house are Igbo. I met only one Yoruba deeper life pastor in bauchi. In jos, they are so much that an entire area in jos is known to belong to Igbo in fact my idoma driver speaks Igbo because he grew up there. Birom people will tell u, apart from hausas, the next largest settlers are Igbo, then idoma and tiv. Uhrobos in jos are even more than yorubas in population in jos. The same undp program, took me to Adamawa, nasarawa,Benue and taraba. And all these places, u have a large Igbo population and u can hardly see yorubas except corpers. In Kaduna,from kafanchan, penbeygwa, Zaria , to the entire southern Kaduna, Igbo are every where. Yorubas are in good number in kawu and northern Kaduna areas but they are mostly Moslems and many are in there third generation families.

Guy, unfortunately for you, your opinion isn't fact. The same Bauchi where you claim (in your experience) igbos are more than Yorubas in number, the former governor Yuguda made a Yorubaman his Chief Press Secretary

http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/a-yoruba-becomes-chief-press-secretary-in-bauchi-state

http://www.yankarigamereserve.com/bauchi-yoruba-community-honours-yugudas-cps/

You say Yorubas in Kano are not much yet they vie for political office in Kano

https://www.nairaland.com/104822/revealed-igbo-yoruba-politics-sabon

In Nasarawa a group of no more than 170,000 Yorubas based in the state endorsed the PDP governorship candidate

http://www.blueprint.ng/2014/04/14/yoruba-group-backs-nasarawa-pdp-candidate/

Host state governments officially recognize local yoruba communities you claim not to have come across. Now, you are entitled to your experiences but they're just YOUR experience and are in no way a true measure of the reality on ground.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/11/yeo-hails-yoruba-community-living-peacefully-groups/ - Kaduna ex-governor commends Yoruba community.

http://205.234.252.102/~enownow/news/story.php?sno=2387 - Jos Yoruba community demands compensation

Yorubas even have a monarch in Adamawa representing their community and interests:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=68545

The Yoruba monarch in Adamawa, Oba A.G Abdul Ganiyu thanked the Governor for the good gestures done to the tribe and charged all Yorubas to be law-abiding.

My point is that your opinion is your opinion. But it's not enough. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Mister,your opinion also has no basis in fact. A Yoruba community head in SE? That's quite silly. Respect yourself.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2009/10/23/yoruba-community-decries-marginalisation-in-enugu/

Members of the Yoruba community living in Enugu State have cried out over what they described as total neglect and marginalization by the present administration of governor Sullivan Chime.
The aggrieved members of Yoruba community who made their feelings public through their leader, Mr. Ade Johnson Adeyelu, in a chat with newsmen in Enugu regretted that the Yoruba community which was formed as a corporate body in 1990....
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by lolzzzz: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

Guy, unfortunately for you, your opinion isn't fact. The same Bauchi where you claim (in your experience) igbos are more than Yorubas in number, the former governor Yuguda made a Yorubaman his Chief Press Secretary

http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/a-yoruba-becomes-chief-press-secretary-in-bauchi-state

In Nasarawa a group of no more than 170,000 Yorubas based in the state endorsed the PDP governorship candidate

State government officially recognize local yoruba communities you claim not to have come across. Now, you are entitled to your experiences but they're just YOUR experience and are in no way a true measure of the reality on ground.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/11/yeo-hails-yoruba-community-living-peacefully-groups/ - Kaduna ex-governor commends Yoruba community.

http://205.234.252.102/~enownow/news/story.php?sno=2387 - Jos Yoruba community demands compensation

Yorubas even have a monarch in Adamawa representing their community and interests:

you argue like a demented person. Your argument lacks relevance and its totally unreasonable. What nonsense are you using as a yardstick to justify your claims?

3 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
lolzzzz:
you argue like a demented person. Your argument lacks relevance and its totally unreasonable. What nonsense are you using as a yardstick to justify your claims?

O.k, at least I have presented evidence that can be verified. Where's your own evidence? Sorry but I deal with FACTS! Abi we are supposed to just accept your word? The fvck out of here~

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by MrAnalyst: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2009/10/23/yoruba-community-decries-marginalisation-in-enugu/

You said there's a Yoruba community head in every community,even in SE and SS. Sir,with all due respect,that's rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrAnalyst:

You said there's a Yoruba community head in every community,even in SE and SS. Sir,with all due respect,that's rubbish.

For goodness sakes, why are you igbos like this? ? Very unstable lot! You doubted my statement and I provided evidence, here you are shifting goalpost again. You people are insufferable! Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by MrAnalyst: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaakulator4:
One is even rejoicing that someone said they've bought all the houses in Abuja not knowing that they're trying
to console them for what happened during the Civil war grin grin cheesy

Bought ko, Consume ni grin grin cheesy

Usually I ignore people like you but I can only do that for so long. What do you mean "console"? A former FCT minister now governor stated this fact. What better source? His statement aside(he's a politician) A quick trip down to Abuja will shock you-Igbos dominate the real estate sector there. Do you know Igbos number in their millions in Kano? Kaakulator!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by MrAnalyst: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

For goodness sakes, why are you igbos like this? ? Very unstable lot! You doubted my statement and I provided evidence, here you are shifting goalpost again. You people are insufferable! Jeez!

Don't be silly Mister. There's hardly any Yorubas in SE states talk less of a "community head". Your claims are quite comical.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by warripekin(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
ODVanguard:

Pls, I don't argue. These are what I saw on the ground. That yuguda appointed a Yoruba man his Chief press Secretary has not added to Yoruba population there. Question is? If yorubas are that large in bauchi , how come u don't see them around so easily. At least I spent a week in bauchi and I traversed the entire state. From the emirs palace, to government house, zaranda hotel, to banks and even outside the walled part of bauchi that belongs mostly to indigenous Christians u will hardly see yorubas around. Where are they, what occupies them ? 170k Yoruba population in nasarawa state? Really? And they are not ubiquitous? And are not noted for any particular thing? From mararaba, to keffi, to aqwanga, nasarawa eggon, to lafia, you will not encounter up to 100 yorubas on the road or any of those communities but I am sure u will find igbos in their numbers. I know these places, my company did an extensive research work and projects in these environment in conjunction with UNICEF/undp. So I know what I am saying

Host state governments officially recognize local yoruba communities you claim not to have come across. Now, you are entitled to your experiences but they're just YOUR experience and are in no way a true measure of the reality on ground.

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by warripekin(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls, I don't argue. These are what I saw on the ground. That yuguda appointed a Yoruba man his Chief press Secretary has not added to Yoruba population there. Question is? If yorubas are that large in bauchi , how come u don't see them around so easily. At least I spent a week in bauchi and I traversed the entire state. From the emirs palace, to government house, zaranda hotel, to banks and even outside the walled part of bauchi that belongs mostly to indigenous Christians u will hardly see yorubas around. Where are they, what occupies them ? 170k Yoruba population in nasarawa state? Really? And they are not ubiquitous? And are not noted for any particular thing? From mararaba, to keffi, to aqwanga, nasarawa eggon, to lafia, you will not encounter up to 100 yorubas on the road or any of those communities but I am sure u will find igbos in their numbers. I know these places, my company did an extensive research work and projects in these environment in conjunction with UNICEF/undp. So I know what I am saying

10 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by MrAnalyst: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
warripekin:

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Don't be silly Mister. There's hardly any Yorubas in SE states talk less of a "community head". Your claims are quite comical.

Ok.
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ODVanguard: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2016
warripekin:

I don't get you bro. Are you insisting that I accept your word, purely based on your experiences as you stated? ? Bro, at the end of the day your opinion isn't any more valid than others who have expressed quite the opposite on this same thread so it's your word against there's, which really doesn't amount to much at the end of the day coz they are based on individual anecdotes and experiences. On my part I have presented at least some independent evidences that can be verified, and that at least buttresses my position, so it is left for you and others that share your view to accept or reject them. Learn to treat your opinion as just that -- an opinion. You can never impose it on another person who may feel differently, no matter how convinced you are that you are right.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by ideykwum: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2016
bolanto24:

You are just a hater... Seems the Igbos are beefing the Ijaws now. I like the Igbos and I support their collective dream but I'm beginning to see a pattern I don't like.

I'm Ijaw... and you're correct,; but blame people like tonyebarcanista for that. The temporary unity Igbos and Ijaws forged have been tampered with by such people.

5 Likes

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by Amberon: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Ignorance is a disease. The fourth largest tribe is Fulani and the fifth is Urhobo.

You're welcome.
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by Koleman(m): 2:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Kyase:

Isn't that obvious?
Some people never heard of ijaw tribe in some part of this country, not until Jonathan became president, even at that some referred to him as IBO.
correct
Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by Koleman(m): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2016
lolzzzz:
I have not seen any ijaw person all my life.
at first glance ur statement looks fake but when i think about it its absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:22am On Feb 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP this isn't a question pls!

How can you compare the population of Tiv and Ijaw? Ijaw that is present in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Delta and Ondo states? The reason behind this argument(non argument really) is because Ijaws have been balkanised by the Nigeria State into different states(some states as minorities). This is why we are agitating for Toru Ibe and Oil Rivers states. Ijaws deserve 3 exclusive Ijaws states to tell its status.

In fact, it shall not be well with the British

Stop including Ondo, unless you want Yoruba to rise against you.

1 Like

Re: The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:27am On Feb 08, 2016
warripekin:

When our own homeland is the most secure in the nation and a refuge for the Ibos running away from their kidnapping and ritual brothers, the Hausas running away from bokoharam and the middle beltans running away from fulani monthly rampage. Why should we leave security and go settle in risk zones....we are not stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Pictured With Fish Seller In Edo (photos) / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.