Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (37492 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cheap attention seeker. Pfft
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ishilove:
I swear. Very senseless thread
calm down little girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by jetage1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Pls is it wrong to take holy communion today in church and have sex with a lady in the choir in the church bathroom? are there repercussions? since we are both adult and the deed was done after church service, should i be worried?
i have only this to say.... You are d greatest fool of all times
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by idealsico(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
You may even have been planning what how to commit this sin while the communion was going on. If you still had the mind to go ahead and commit it after receiving the holy communion, I am sorry to say you are worshipping in the wrong church. That church will definitely lead you to hell. If that church could not preach the right message to you, is it on nairaland you have come to seek counsel?
LORDSAMURAI:
Pls is it wrong to take holy communion today in church and have sex with a lady in the choir in the church bathroom? are there repercussions? since we are both adult and the deed was done after church service, should i be worried?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by jetage1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
where is it in the bible?
Receive your deliverance in d mighty name of Jesus
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
jetage1:
i have only this to say.... You are d greatest fool of all times
ure a goat
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by donbabajeff(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why should nairaland admins approve such kind of senseless post to me its its baseless and bunkum! A lot of reputable individuals of diverse calibres are here for educative posts and someone is asking the implication of turning on a stove and sitting on it!!!! Am really disappointed I must say!!!! Its a miasma!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
idealsico:
You may even have been planning what how to commit this sin while the communion was going on. If you still had the mind to go ahead and commit it after receiving the holy communion, I am sorry to say you are worshipping in the wrong church. That church will definitely lead you to hell. If that church could not preach the right message to you, is it on nairaland you have come to seek counsel?
ure wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Moborlarh(f): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
OP this is d answer to ur question but not inside dat church building
Can't be in d church.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
donbabajeff:
Why should nairaland admins approve such kind of senseless post to me its its baseless and bunkum! A lot of reputable individuals of diverse calibres are here for educative posts and someone is asking the implication of turning on a stove and sitting on it!!!! Am really disappointed I must say!!!! Its a miasma!
so that people will give advice
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
jetage1:
Receive your deliverance in d mighty name of Jesus
AMEN
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is fornication and the bible made me to understand that fornication is a sin. Repent and. Accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal lord and saviour. Because, JESUS is coming soon!!!
LORDSAMURAI:
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
godislove07:
This is fornication and the bible made me to understand that fornication is a sin. Repent and. Accept JESUS CHRIST as ur personal lord and saviour. Because, JESUS is coming soon!!!
THANK U sir
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
oludavis123:
1 Corinthians 6:9,10. Galatians 5:19-21
thank u
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
captianfreeman:
Wetin be the name of that your church again?
why do u want to know?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
SuzieeDee:

I don't think you attend ECWA Cu's if you do you would know the significance of baptism and Holy Communion in the sense that the sin you committed last week would be haunting you at the very moment of the communion. I even thought you were married and I clicked the post to see the preachers that would reply you. Right now I'm on church discipline for 3month for a sin I committed against God and against the body and blood of Christ I.e no communion for me till my church discipline is over. So my brother rearrange your life with Christ.
hmmm wat sin did u commit?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by vickylala239: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

U b mumu I swear......lwkmd....

U are not married you had sex with girl..fornication..

Your fornicating and u are here talking abt. Communion.....

You had sex in d house of God and u are here asking weda is wrong...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by canDy4eva(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
what do u mean?
it simply ment dat d "op" z a "madman"! Too diff to understand

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by canDy4eva(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Plz dnt b worried k! U knw dat afta a communioun, u must hv sex to top it up n guess wot, d Angels in heaven will shout halleluya... *d op must b d most stupid NL ever*

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
canDy4eva:
Plz dnt b worried k! U knw dat afta a communioun, u must hv sex to top it up n guess wot, d Angels in heaven will shout halleluya... *d op must b d most stupid NL ever*
are u on ur period?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by shegfun(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
I dey fear una,.............. God abeg forgive dem
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by blackjack21(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
are u any better?
I'm room captain. when you arrived you will be able to tell.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by fexyrich(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
You are a Veeeery big Foool for 2 reasons,For making mockery of God in his own house and secondly for coming here to ask such stupid question..If men were God you would have died on the spot while commiting such evil in Gods house.You have no fear of God in you and if you begin to suffer tomorrow of accidents,sicknesses,death and disapointments or poverty you will blame the witches in ur village..Go back to the alter of God and sincerely cry to God for forgiveness cos fornication is a sin much more in Gods house..Cos every sin has repercussions.God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.Repent!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
fexyrich:
You are a Veeeery big Foool for 2 reasons,For making mockery of God in his own house and secondly for coming here to ask such stupid question..If men were God you would have died on the spot while commiting such evil in Gods house.You have no fear of God in you and if you begin to suffer tomorrow of accidents,sicknesses,death and disapointments or poverty you will blame the witches in ur village..Go back to the alter of God and sincerely cry to God for forgiveness cos fornication is a sin much more in Gods house..Cos every sin has repercussions.God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.Repent!!
calm ur nerve
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by kunlegboye(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
op The truth is that you need Jesus not church!....What you did was terrible in the sight of God,that reminds me of the two sons of Eli!...Their destruction was fast-forwarded when they refused to repent...You're not saved including the girl....people refuse to attend true Bible believing church that talk about the punishment that await sinners today.sometimes they come up with the excuses that those churches are condemning people.I still know some churches that preaches the true word of God without the fear of anybody.pls look for such church and attend, your soul is important to God and everything you need to escape the judgement of God has been made available for you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Jonwesley(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dead conscience and wallowing in mockery and hell bound, or already in hell. Dead corpse in hell walking on earth.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jonwesley:
Dead conscience and wallowing in mockery and hell bound, or already in hell. Dead corpse in hell walking on earth.
NOT FUNNY
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by gemale(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Which kain topic b ds? Op nawa 4 u o! If u get intention 2 knack, y u go take communion? Don't u kno dt those who sinfully feast @ d Lord's table eat & drink condemnation unto their souls? Don't u kno dt b4 receiving d body & blood of Jesus Christ, u r supposed 2 search ur self so as nt 2 guilty of d body & blood of our Lord Jesus Christ? (1st corinthians 11:27)Holy communion isn't something u shld play wt. Receiving it makes u a "Christopher" (bearer of Christ). He is literally in u & yet u carry Him so soon afta receiving 2 defile ur self ryt in d house of God? FYI I'm nt perfect. I sin too. In fact I've nt received holy communion in a while bt wt u did smacks of chronic lack of respect 4 God & it seems u r trying 2 test d limits of His mercy. U r trying 2 mock God directly lyk hophni & phinehas (d 2 sons of eli) . If u kno u wld continue in such debauchery, abstain 4rm receiving d body and blood of Christ bt if u r truly repentant, ask God 4 forgiveness, go confess ur sins & don't repeat such again. Go & read d 1st letter of St Paul 2 D Corinthians, chapter 11,verses 19-34 4 more enlightenment.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by eddymandy94(f): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
thou shall not tempt the lord thy God!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
eddymandy94:
thou shall not tempt the lord thy God!!!
meaning?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
How? Just curious tho...
cosmicrayboi:
that was same thing that killed my step brother cry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Mekzmoney(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Offense number 1: U had sex after taken a HOLY communion.. Ofense number 2: U had sex in d temple of God..... D difference btw u and sum1 dat fornicated any oda places and without Communion is dat: U hav sinned like other fornicators but others cn b 4givn but ur sin is against d holy spirit, wich cannot be 4givn...... U are DOOMED. undecided
LORDSAMURAI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.