Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. (693 Views)

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
I hate to hear when girls say guys should be the ones to initiates lovemaking all the time.What if he initiates it while she declined?
I have attempted it many times and they turned my humble gesture down.Some girls will deliberately punish me by giving me their so called green light that they normally put up when they are hornyy.After my john Thomas stand at attention and i reciprocate,she will start doing yanga.The thing just tire me.
To avoid emotional heartache and accusation of sexual assault is to walk to my regular brothel to kpansh a sexy olosho if konji hold me.I no be stone.
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wasn't jokin when I said banging oloshos can be very addictive.
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by adonbilivit: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I hate to hear when girls say guys should be the ones to initiates lovemaking all the time.What if he initiates it while she declined?
I have attempted it many times and they turned my humble gesture down.Some girls will deliberately punish me by giving me their so called green light that they normally put up when she is hornyy and when i reciprocate,she will start doing yanga.The thing just tire me.
To avoid emotional heartache and accusation of sexual assault is to walk to my regular brothel to kpansh a sexy olosho if konji hold me.I no be stone.
kpakpakpa...after u go pay 5k. get the right girl guy, girls that are down to earth like my girl. she calls me when she is Hot

NB: sorry I just checked your name, abeg continue fucking ashawo my brother. leave the good girls for us
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
adonbilivit:
kpakpakpa...after u go pay 5k. get the right girl guy, girls that are down to earth like my girl. she calls me when she is Hot

NB: sorry I just checked your name, abeg continue fucking ashawo my brother. leave the good girls for us
Dem no dey write am for face.
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by vicstar(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
one cannot get that full satisfaction when it comes to banging "oloshos" its similar to masturbation, visiting a brothel its just to subside the urge undecided from ma own perspective, for one to have full satisfaction one needs to value the partner and not just for bangin' sake
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is how I make them initiate sex... I have 9 girlfriends, wen I get a newest girlfriend, I don't ask her for sex as I get sex frm other 9 girls.. (which ever I want to have sex with). Then i spend weeks showing the newest one love and care, she then starts wondering # why has this guy not asked for a taste of my punan-i since we started dating He's so different frm other guys blah blah blah#i start seeing her being all alone in a room with me (thinking I'd initiate sex but I dont) finally wen she sees am not making the move, she is forced to make the move and I enjoy that sweet body without mercy. And as she sees that the sex is gud, she then will initiate sex all the time till I dump her sweet butt..... Easy dammit!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by vault(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
ok
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
adonbilivit:

grin
Re: When He Initiates Lovemaking While She Declined. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicstar:
one cannot get that full satisfaction when it comes to banging "oloshos" its similar to masturbation, visiting a brothel its just to subside the urge undecided from ma own perspective, for one to have full satisfaction one needs to value the partner and not just for bangin' sake
At least make i release the akamu wey dey tingle my joystick.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Mean? / Girls Never Easy To Understand / Ladies, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.