Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (37911 Views)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He is right. They say If you dont understand it, get rid of it

cheesy smh

Well if it's you I am not surprised. Still not always a wise decision.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

cheesy smh

Well if it's you I am not surprised. Still not always a wise decision.

Sometimes U need to choose whats best for U against what you feel is right
Head over heart Y'dig?
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehe

I guess you have experience with this.

Of course. Most women act weird. It doesn't faze me.

I was once just friends with a girl for over two years, even though we had a thing for each other. We stayed just friends, while she acted "strange".
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sometimes U need to choose whats best for U against what you feel is right
Head over heart Y'dig?

Now I feel confused how can what is best for you not feel right? Hmmmm

And why head over heart? Why not head and heart together?
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Of course. Most women act weird. It doesn't faze me.

I was once just friends with a girl for over two years, even though we had a thing for each other. We stayed just friends, while she acted "strange".

Did you tell her about this thing you had for her? Or you were just watching the "strange" acts cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Did you tell her about this thing you had for her? Or you were just watching the "strange" acts cheesy cheesy

Nah. I am really easy to read. She must have known. But...

...she wanted to make sure.. cool

So, she started acting strange. cool cool
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Nah. I am really easy to read. She must have known. But...

...she wanted to make sure.. cool

So, she started acting strange. cool cool

cheesy grin

Again why should anyone have to read you when you could have just said what you had in mind.
Ofcourse she wanted to make sure no one should work on assumptions.

So while she was acting strange you were acting weird waiting for her to read your mind cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

cheesy grin

Again why should anyone have to read you when you could have just said what you had in mind.
Ofcourse she wanted to make sure no one should work on assumptions.

So while she was acting strange you were acting weird waiting for her to read your mind cheesy cheesy.

Ah, but I only appeared strange to her.

She acted strange.

All she had to do was nothing.

But she chose to act a bit distant to try to make me come and get her. wink

So I didn't.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Ah, but I only appeared strange to her.

She acted strange.

All she had to do was nothing.

But she chose to act a bit distant to try to make me come and get her. wink

So I didn't.

Hehehehehehehe

Now you are playing with words. cheesy

Lol so why didn't you go get her?

Maybe just no strange behaviors from your side next time. cool
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well I would be going to see this pretty lady soon after watching chelsea manutd. Match I will tell you whatever happens there.... Pls pray for me she accept me and gives me attention I like her so much... Tanx all for your comments

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Bros OP
The way when U see pump attendant na so other motorists see her.
Question U should ask yourself is
How many motorists has she given her number to?
how many motorists has she 'attended to'?
If I know babes very well its likely she is a chronic alcoholic herself sef.

BUTCHCASSIDY:

It seems like this shìt hurt U bad
but Y you come go meet babe dey smell like brewery
and you were even using the scriptures to back up Ur bullshit. Thats one evidence of a drunkard... they use bible to support their habit
For now try and see her in person if she refuses then U have to let go.

Butch you conclude they are raging alcoholics. grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by herboshedhe(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!
Fuel attendant no be person?

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Butch you conclude they are raging alcoholics. grin grin grin

haba no nah grin
Thats why I used words like likely wink
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Hehehehehehehe

Now you are playing with words. cheesy

Lol so why didn't you go get her?

Maybe just no strange behaviors from your side next time. cool

We stayed friends, but I went got anther girl. grin

The circle of friends I grew up with greet each other with a formal hug. If a girl likes you, it is easy to tell, because she tends to "melt" a bit, when she hugs. grin

I think you have to be a bloke to appreciate how good this feels! cool

Why would a bloke go get a girl who acts like she doesn't want it, when he can go get a "melty" girl? grin cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
Well I would be going to see this pretty lady soon after watching chelsea manutd. Match I will tell you whatever happens there.... Pls pray for me she accept me and gives me attention I like her so much... Tanx all for your comments

hahaha! clueless!! no amount of prayer can help. grin

Don't turn up after Chelsea vs Man U!!! That is another red flag, like beer breath!

Now, if she realized that you'd come to see her INSTEAD OF Chelsea vs Man U, that she would find romantic!

It may not be the sort of thing to do all the time, but this is the sort of time to do it.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

We stayed friends, but I went got anther girl. grin

The circle of friends I grew up with greet each other with a formal hug. If a girl likes you, it is easy to tell, because she tends to "melt" a bit, when she hugs. grin

I think you have to be a bloke to appreciate how good this feels! cool

Why would a bloke go get a girl who acts like she doesn't want it, when he can go get a "melty" girl? grin cool

Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

How does she stay friends with you if she ever liked you that bad. What torture!

A "melty" gal must feel really good. Lol. I can just imagine cheesy

I asked why didn't you go get her? Guess you don't have the answer or you don't want to.

Well I can't argue against going for the "melty" girl sounds like something grin

I guess you'll both wonder what could have been and then life goes on. smiley

At the end of the day what will be will be. cool

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

How does she stay friends with you if she ever liked you that bad. What torture!

Yep, we both endured "torture".

We had that special thing, you know, that horses have. If she just wanted to read a book, she would call me, and we'd go to a park. Even though it didn't involve speaking, we'd still enjoy each other's company or "presence".

She was a really good friend, and I met her parents, too. Lovely parents! And they both liked me!

andromida:
A "melty" gal must feel really good. Lol. I can just imagine cheesy

I asked why didn't you go get her? Guess you don't have the answer or you don't want to.

Well I can't argue against going for the "melty" girl sounds like something grin

I guess you'll both wonder what could have been and then life goes on. smiley

At the end of the day what will be will be. cool

Yep. Good memories, though -- probably better in the end than what would have been with an "actress".

She knew she was acting up, but it had become such a habit that she didn't know how to stop and do nothing (and just let the melty instinct come through cool ).
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Now I feel confused how can what is best for you not feel right? Hmmmm

And why head over heart? Why not head and heart together?

Well we can have that but it cant be in all cases nah
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by 12month: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
How can you let a lady you just met start pushing you around, the game doesn't work like that.

She should respect you for who u are.

Man don mature enuf make one lady no come dey form.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
12month:
How can you let a lady you just met start pushing you around, the game doesn't work like that.

She should respect you for who u are.

Man don mature enuf make one lady no come dey form.

Don't blame her.

He is pushing himself around.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
dude you are acting desperate,

1: the day she saw you and gave you her number maybe she was feeling you!
2:you should observe how often she returns your calls, a girl that likes you no matter how busy she is will call back when she is chanced (you messed up shld have laid back and observed)
3:her meeting up with you after you after your pesting her was her giving you a chance to impress her, then you bringing up her job and pay lol (only desperate guys behave like that)
4:now after messing up you want to act silly lol
well see what you will do, if you like fool yourself
2moro around 2pm go to a fast food resturant get her lunch and drop it off for her at where she works
when you get home dont call her wait just be patient
if she eventually calls dont pick then after some hours call her back once
she will pick (talk casually like what she did in the past didnt happen)
you shld know the rest

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Yep, we both endured "torture".

We had that special thing, you know, that horses have. If she just wanted to read a book, she would call me, and we'd go to a park. Even though it didn't involve speaking, we'd still enjoy each other's company or "presence".

She was a really good friend, and I met her parents, too. Lovely parents! And they both liked me!

Yep. Good memories, though -- probably better in the end than what would have been with an "actress".

She knew she was acting up, but it had become such a habit that she didn't know how to stop and do nothing (and just let the melty instinct come through cool ).

This is a lovely coulda shoulda story. cheesy
You go to the park with her to enjoy "presence" cheesy.

Lol. You funny.

Unnecessary torture while waiting for her to surrender to her melty instinct cheesy which kain thing be dis? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
At last I went to her place of work today to see her unfortunately they have closed the filling station I was surprised cos it was 7pm and they usually closed by 8pm.i was so disappointed I used my friend number to call her and she picked and told me they closed early. I told her if we can see and she said no that she is not chanced and the phone hang off.
Immediately I called her back with my number and one of her junior sister picked the phone telling me her sister I just spoke with is sleeping.... I was so disappointed I sent her a text why she could treat me that way but till now she never reply me... Pls romancelanders what should I do again? am tired
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

This is a lovely coulda shoulda story. cheesy
You go to the park with her to enjoy "presence" cheesy.

Lol. You funny.

hmmm... it's difficult to describe. Some people, you can feel their "aura". We just enjoyed each others "aura", like two horses grazing together. smiley

andromida:
Unnecessary torture while waiting for her to surrender to her melty instinct cheesy which kain thing be dis? cheesy

Not "unnecessary".

"Inevitable".

A man cannot control a woman's instinct. Women who learn to act strange gradually lose touch with their instinct.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
At last I went to her place of work today to see her unfortunately they have closed the filling station I was surprised cos it was 7pm and they usually closed by 8pm.i was so disappointed I used my friend number to call her and she picked and told me they closed early. I told her if we can see and she said no that she is not chanced and the phone hang off.
Immediately I called her back with my number and one of her junior sister picked the phone telling me her sister I just spoke with is sleeping.... I was so disappointed I sent her a text why she could treat me that way but till now she never reply me... Pls romancelanders what should I do again? am tired

You are beginning to sound like a stalker.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
My Guy. Sorry ooooo... But i just want u to remember that there are 1001 ladies out there who will love u for who u are. so please skip that shit away from ur life abeg....

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
akinsal:

My Guy. Sorry ooooo... But i just want u to remember that there are 1001 ladies out there who will love u for who u are. so please skip that shit away from ur life abeg....
that is what I will do now

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by spencekat(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
LaurelP:

Bro pls, this is not funny in any way. Ur mentality is totally warped. What is bad about being a fuel attendant, does it make any less human?
Tell him

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sevantex(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Oga Op, pls move on already from this babe. Do u have a tin for ladies in uniform or why d obsession already for sumone u barely known for long??. Pls, there are alot of pretty ladies out there, make more friends and also learn the art of hooking up. It was rilli messedup to have gone to see her after having taken some drinks.

Pls enjoy ur life and good tins will come to u, dont over force it.

gracias!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
sinequanon:

hmmm... it's difficult to describe. Some people, you can feel their "aura". We just enjoyed each others "aura", like two horses grazing together. smiley

Not "unnecessary".

"Inevitable".

A man cannot control a woman's instinct. Women who learn to act strange gradually lose touch with their instinct.

Lol.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Vikky014(f): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!
na waoh @ur signature
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Vikky014:
na waoh @ur signature
what abt it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.