Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria (3598 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by hammariise(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
One word for this photo pls,

Are we moving forward or backward?

Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by xmich(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na today,anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by hammariise(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
By seeing such things my hope for change and better Nigeria fades away

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Scholes007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don laugh so teh i no fit laugh again.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by diasporaman(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
na who we go come blame now
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Bryan37: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Change dole

Everything Na upside down now.

So much 4 change mantra
Quote me nd cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Op fish dey, take some and taste grin

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Funny picture

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by hammariise(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Op fish dey, take some and taste grin

Wetin op do sef?
I belongs to everybody and I belong to nobody

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by jonathanOz: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Bugharia why ?
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by NaMe4: 2:44am On Feb 08, 2016
I don't think that's possible. Something's wrong with that pic. Wetin come support the weight of the wires nah?
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 08, 2016
The community members be like... “Oya NEPA come cut light make we see”

1 Like

Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by DonLo: 5:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Niger I hail thee
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2016
It's just one of the qualities of being the Giant of Africa, com'on guyswink
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by bestower: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
The parable of nigeria economy in the sky...
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Only in our beloved country
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by currency10(m): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2016
I don't believe that picture jor.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Dejohnbull: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2016
End time wazobia pole, this is how nigeria stand no leg
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Syphax(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2016
NEPA, come cut light make we see.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
The DISCO in charge of that area should be notified of this through a message (mail or what-have-you). It's not enough to complain on social media platforms without CCing those concerned.

Should they fail to respond, they can be sued for negligence when/if the cable causes wahala in the area.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Gullible people
Can't you see this is photoshopped?
Simple physics can tell you this is impossible
No wonder an illiterate is leading you angry
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
hammariise:
By seeing such things my hope for change and better Nigeria fades away
As if you ever believed in the Change.
Nonsense.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Gullible people
Mitcheeew
The person that posted that is a supporter of the PhD holder
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by MarvelJ: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Pls which city is this?? I need to visit it asap!!! I cnt wait to be snapped close to the pic. Pic of history!
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by olafum1(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria. grin grin

Hope you will enjoy your stay cool
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by chukjojo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Gullible people
Simple physics can tell u that this is as possible as drinking garri. Considering the position of the three low tenssion wires and their poles and also the tension or forces of those wire acting on the broken wooden pole. You aught to knw that the force acting on the pole in -ve direction is > the force acting in +ve direction. Hence suspending the pole.
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by agadam(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
which way Nigeria.......
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by hammariise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kyase:

As if you ever believed in the Change.
Nonsense.
Cool down bro, I'm the change agent
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by Kyase(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
hammariise:

Cool down bro, I'm the change agent

OK but why you dey talk like the world..... grin
Re: Photo Instead Of Pole To Hold Wire, Wire Is Holding Pole In Nigeria by hammariise(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
NaMe4:
I don't think that's possible. Something's wrong with that pic. Wetin come support the weight of the wires nah?
Is another poles from side ends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure To Sack These 7 Ministers Immediately (LIST) / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Letter Of Resignation On August 3, 2006 / Major Reasons Why IPOB Has Been Very Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.