Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. (6499 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Wow, so option B then.
Ok, goodbye cruel world. We who are about to go sailing salute thee lipsrsealed

*splat*
Roller lets trade pics, put yours up for 2 seconds an I'll do the same.
BUT you first cheesy
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
Roller lets trade pics, put yours up for 2 seconds an I'll do the same.
BUT you first cheesy
Ha!! That your own clever way of calling me an ijit?? grin
Can't remember the last time I fell for that trick, maybe nursery school. No heffer, tell me your full name so I can run a search on you and I'll do the same. Ladies first, you know I'm a gentleman tongue
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Ha!! That your own clever way of calling me an ijit?? grin
Can't remember the last time I fell for that trick, maybe nursery school. No heffer, tell me your full name so I can run a search on you and I'll do the same. Ladies first, you know I'm a gentleman tongue
Be good an I'll give ya a cookie. cheesy
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
Be good an I'll give ya a cookie. cheesy
Gosh, you offering me yer cookie in public? That's kinda gutsy. Aiit, I'mma gobble your cookie like the cookie monster, but there's a reason why I said we should trade names instead. You could send me a pic of some random girl, and I'd never know (n vice versa). But if I searched for you on facebook for instance, I'd be sure that's you, unless you have someone else's password (which would be kinda odd). So whaddaya say pardner? grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by EOOJ(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
someone wants to wankk grin grin
so ladies wankk wit just handsome faces Hmm i don learn dis one today o grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Gosh, you offering me yer cookie in public? That's kinda gutsy. Aiit, I'mma gobble your cookie like the cookie monster, but there's a reason why I said we should trade names instead. You could send me a pic of some random girl, and I'd never know (n vice versa). But if I searched for you on facebook for instance, I'd be sure that's you, unless you have someone else's password (which would be kinda odd). So whaddaya say pardner? grin
angry That's not what I meant an you know it.
My name is very common you'll find others for sure.It's my moniker,Valerie.
But I most certainly won't tell you the rest. tongue
I don't have ta lie to you.
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry That's not what I meant an you know it.
My name is very common you'll find others for sure.It's my moniker,Valerie.
But I most certainly won't tell you the rest. tongue
I don't have ta lie to you.
Darn it, so no cookie for me? Just when I was preparing the milkshake ter go with it grin
Valerie you've been using cats as your profile pic since you joined NL. I'd hate to send you my pic and receive a pic of catwoman or something tongue
You wouldn't be lying to me, you'd just tell me you're a cat trapped in the body of a woman and I wouldn't be able to do nuthin 'bout it undecided
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Darn it, so no cookie for me? Just when I was preparing the milkshake ter go with it grin
Valerie you've been using cats as your profile pic since you joined NL. I'd hate to send you my pic and receive a pic of catwoman or something tongue
You wouldn't be lying to me, you'd just tell me you're a cat trapped in the body of a woman and I wouldn't be able to do nuthin 'bout it undecided
I meant put it up on your profile for a little while,not send it ta me.
An I'll do the same an not with a cat pic neither. tongue
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
I meant put it up on your profile for a little while,not send it ta me.
An I'll do the same an not with a cat pic neither. tongue
Doesn't make any difference either way. If I upload it, you can still save it. I don't like changing my profile pic, see. Is there any particular reason why you're so averse to telling me your name and insisting we 'trade pics' by uploading em as our dp? I smell a rat, and you know there's Lassa fever in town grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Doesn't make any difference either way. If I upload it, you can still save it. I don't like changing my profile pic, see. Is there any particular reason why you're so averse to telling me your name and insisting we 'trade pics' by uploading em as our dp? I smell a rat, and you know there's Lassa fever in town grin
None other than curiosity.
Rollar I don't wanna steal your pic,what would I even do with it?
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
None other than curiosity.
Rollar I don't wanna steal your pic,what would I even do with it?
Lol. How's saving my pic stealing? Valerie I could suggest one or two things you could do with it, but you'd just end up ewwing again cheesy
I ain't gon lie darlin', I will never upload my pic on here and the fact that you're insisting I do it on a thread where I clearly railed against other guys doing so, just makes me all the more suspicious of your motive tongue
Since you refuse to tell me your name, I guess I'm just gon have ta make do with staring at your pυssy.............obviously I meant the cat on your profile, hope you didn't have the nerve to think otherwise! angry
grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Lol. How's saving my pic stealing? Valerie I could suggest one or two things you could do with it, but you'd just end up ewwing again cheesy
I ain't gon lie darlin', I will never upload my pic on here and the fact that you're insisting I do it on a thread where I clearly railed against other guys doing so, just makes me all the more suspicious of your motive tongue
Since you refuse to tell me your name, I guess I'm just gon have ta make do with staring at your pυssy.............obviously I meant the cat on your profile, hope you didn't have the nerve to think otherwise! angry
grin
oooooh you're uncomfortable here,okay.Why didn't you say this before.
Lets go to another thread. cheesy
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
oooooh you're uncomfortable here,okay.Why didn't you say this before.
Lets go to another thread. cheesy
Really?? That's all you got from what I said? undecided
If you were here, I'd box your ears tongue
Alright, where d'you wanna go? Just know I ain't uploading nuthin unless its obscene grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Really?? That's all you got from what I said? undecided
If you were here, I'd box your ears tongue
Alright, where d'you wanna go? Just know I ain't uploading nuthin unless its obscene grin
You pick the place an mention the Queen there. wink grin
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
You pick the place an mention the Queen there. wink grin
Ok hun. Its gon be a seedy thread in the sexuality section. Better leave your dignity at home, you ain't gon need it where I'm taking you wink
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Ok hun. Its gon be a seedy thread in the sexuality section. Better leave your dignity at home, you ain't gon need it where I'm taking you wink
angry
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

tongue
shocked Rollar you're a white dude? Ohh.
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Rollar you're a white dude? Ohh.
Hahahaha!! Nah. I've got vitiligo, y'know, like Michael Jackson. Waiting for my nose to fall off any second now grin
Why, you have a thing for white dudes, do ya? wink
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:

Hahahaha!! Nah. I've got vitiligo, y'know, like Michael Jackson. Waiting for my nose to fall off any second now grin
Why, you have a thing for white dudes, do ya? wink
My racial preference is diverse. But that's not important.
You aren't gonna ever show me you? Are you? Kay.
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
My racial preference is diverse. But that's not important.
You aren't gonna ever show me you? Are you? Kay.
Hehehehe. Don't lose hope kiddo. Stick around, I just might surprise you wink
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:
Hehehehe. Don't lose hope kiddo. Stick around, I just might surprise you wink
No.
I do the stringin' along,I won't be strung.See ya. wink
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.
I do the stringin' along,I won't be strung.See ya. wink
Well alright then. See ya around slugger cheesy
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by spydeer(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

-accuse someone of acting desperate
-uses his BBM pin as his username

hahahahaa, the guy needs poison...the real desperate baboon
Re: Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. by chigoizie7(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
delectablegyal:
I wanna see handsome faces tonight.

Define "cute"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.