Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual (10212 Views)

LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2016
kay29000:

I said all women, didn't I? A truth is a truth. And I said earlier, you are to dumb to read and understand. You just read a post title and jumped into defensive mode. If you did read it through, you would see where it is said that all women HAVE GAY AND BISEXUAL TENDENCIES IN THEM. It doesn't mean all of them are going to give room to the manifestation of those tendencies. Are you illiterate?

No. But you are still the idiot with no facts throwing around nonsense and then going into a rant about it. You are wrong. If you don't like my fact go and kill yourself lol!

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Nubian113:

No. But you are still the idiot with no facts throwing around nonsense and then going into a rant about it. You are wrong. If you don't like my fact go and kill yourself lol!

No facts? I ask again...did you read the post or you just read the title? Oh I forgot the other option...you could be semi-illiterate. You didn't read the part in the original post where it said that a research was carried out on over 345 random women in Essex University research center? Please go and learn to read and understand. Abi are you in JS3?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2016
kay29000:

No facts? I ask again...did you read the post or you just read the title? Oh I forgot the other option...you could be semi-illiterate. You didn't read the part in the original post where it said that a research was carried out on over 345 random women in Essex University research center? Please go and learn to read and understand. Abi are you in JS3?

U win. Bye

2 Likes

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Nubian113:

U win. Bye

lol! Fine girl...have a great day.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Why thank you, Ebuka'm grin

I wud have said Mrs Phyno' m but it felt lyk adultery grin wink

Hopefully he doesn't think I'm among the gels "abusing" him, not rly sure if I agree or not so I would rather just interpret what I think he meant.

true that
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wud have said Mrs Phyno' m but it felt lyk adultery grin wink

true that
haha. my cousin's name is ebuka. my second favourite cousin grin
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

haha. my cousin's name is ebuka. my second favourite cousin grin

lol ... you actually do rank the magnitude of affection you have for your relations ?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol ... you actually do rank the magnitude of affection you have for your relations ?
Haha it's not so much of a ranking as it is the first, the second and then "the rest of them" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha it's not so much of a ranking as it is the first, the second and then "the rest of them" grin

Why did you guys turn my post to a love garden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.