Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (8301 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if these girls are lèsbians or feminists. Which do you think they are?

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm just wondering...

2 Shares

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
undecided

And since when u became a female? Haba! don't tell me u follow bobrisky's path... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

And since when u became a female? Haba! don't tell me u follow bobrisky's path... lipsrsealed
It's a long story, Honey. I went under the knife. Tired of being a man, so I had to become a trans. Now, I'm enjoying the benefits of both worlds. Are you still in SG? If yes, I want you to go to Boon Lay to check if my seconds apartment is still vacant. I'm coming to spend a week with you there. wink
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
iLegendd:
It's a long story, Honey. I went under the knife. Tired of being a man, so I had to become a trans. Now, I'm enjoying the benefits of both worlds. Are you still in SG? If yes, I want you to go to Boon Lay to check if my seconds apartment is still vacant. I'm coming to spend a week with you there. wink

grin

Jezzzuu! U not serious ooo.. shocked

Chaaaii..u live in boon lay before? shocked I used to live there then I moved to Clementi & now in central cool

Once ur here, juz wait me in Orchard road.. wink

1 Like

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Jezzzuu! U not serious ooo.. shocked

Chaaaii..u live in boon lay before? shocked I used to live there then I moved to Clementi & now in central cool

Once ur here, juz wait me in Orchard road.. wink

Yes, I lived in one of those colorful estates for two years before relocating to another location. I used to shuttle Clementi, Bugis and Paya Leba. I don't know if I got the spelling right. I usually go their to see a shawty like that. tongue

I remember when Obama came to see Lee and my friend was at a certain Plaza in Orchard Road when Obama's convoy was slowly passing there. He excitedly called me to come see Obama, but I was going through heartbreak. Even if he said Jesus was at Orchard, I wouldn't have gone cuz that heartbreak was deadly. cry

Anyway, which do you prefer? Arena or Attica?
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, I lived in one of those colorful estates for two years before relocating to another location. I used to shuttle Clementi, Bugis and Paya Leba. I don't know if I got the spelling right. I usually go their to see a shawty like that. tongue

I remember when Obama came to see Lee and my friend was at a certain Plaza in Orchard Road when Obama's convoy was slowly passing there. He excitedly called me to come see Obama, but I was going through heartbreak. Even if he said Jesus was at Orchard, I wouldn't have gone cuz that heartbreak was deadly. cry

Anyway, which do you prefer? Arena or Attica?

Hahaha..leave that Arena & Attica for the kids.. I better chill in Blu Jaz along Arab st.. I dunno if u been there.

Maybe ur friend was in Plaza Singapura that time coz that place is next to Sri Temasek where the PM live..
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaha..leave that Arena & Attica for the kids.. I better chill in Blu Jaz along Arab st.. I dunno if u been there.

Maybe ur friend was in Plaza Singapura that time coz that place is next to Sri Temasek where the PM live..
Yeeeesh! It's Plaza Singapura. Wow! Your brain hot in knowing locations.

Hey, you need spanking. Why are you belittling my Arena and Attica. The reason I go to Attica is because most white girls go there. So, when I need something white, I go there. When I need something black and Asian, I go to Arena.

These are not the only two sha, but I forgot most of the other ones around Clarke Quay. I may have been to Buy Jaz, but I can't remember. I really miss SG. If I come, I won't go back again. cheesy cheesy I left some dollars in my DBS account thinking I was going to return after my NYSC. I don't know if they'll give me back my money the day I'll come.

I know you're on Tagged.com. True or false?
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by VihkThur(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
The two of you.. pls tell me.. Is it Ghana or Edo weed..??!

16 Likes

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2018
iLegendd:
Yeeeesh! It's Plaza Singapura. Wow! Your brain hot in knowing locations.

Hey, you need spanking. Why are you belittling my Arena and Attica. The reason I go to Attica is because most white girls go there. So, when I need something white, I go there. When I need something black and Asian, I go to Arena.

These are not the only two sha, but I forgot most of the other ones around Clarke Quay. I may have been to Buy Jaz, but I can't remember. I really miss SG. If I come, I won't go back again. cheesy cheesy I left some dollars in my DBS account thinking I was going to return after my NYSC. I don't know if they'll give me back my money the day I'll come.

I know you're on Tagged.com. True or false?

Hahahaaah..7yrs in Sg that travels everyday, who wud not know every corner here? grin

I don't like these clubs simply bcoz i don't like trance music at all angry ... U can hear the music pumping out loud in the entrance.. lipsrsealed

And about ur account in DBS, only if u have funds at least like 1k SGD then I'm rest assure that ur account still exist. But if u juz left kobo kobo in ur bank account then forget it. grin
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaaah..7yrs in Sg that travels everyday, who wud not know every corner here? grin

I don't like these clubs simply bcoz i don't like trance music at all angry ... U can hear the music pumping out loud in the entrance.. lipsrsealed

And about ur account in DBS, only if u have funds at least like 1k SGD then I'm rest assure that ur account still exist. But if u juz left kobo kobo in ur bank account then forget it. grin

Hmm! I see.
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by armyjassy101(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2018
E be like say two of u dey high on zobo abi u better karry fucking Singapore talk comot for here and start thinking of how to send buhari back to DAURA

3 Likes

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
armyjassy101:
E be like say two of u dey high on zobo abi u better karry fucking Singapore talk comot for here and start thinking of how to send buhari back to DAURA
Okay, Sir.
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus I have a couple of questions regarding Singapore. I'll send you an email
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Earthbound:
QueenSuccubus I have a couple of questions regarding Singapore. I'll send you an email

Ooh okies... cool
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by falcon01: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ilegendd using his bad boy formula on queensuccubus and it is working. Maybe i can finally buy his sexbook.
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
falcon01:
Ilegendd using his bad boy formula on queensuccubus and it is working. Maybe i can finally buy his sexbook.

grin grin grin

Go and buy ooo, so i can get my commission real quick... cheesy
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
armyjassy101:
bro hustle legally and visite SG. Stop spilling trash.

I smell ur envy frm afar
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by AyamStarch: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Queensocobike and iLegendd cheesy
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
AyamStarch:
Queensocobike and iLegendd cheesy
It looks like you're already planning how to design our wedding card. Longer throat. Na to chop free rice dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Go and buy ooo, so i can get my commission real quick... cheesy

He can get them here: https://shop.wetclef.com or he should wait till our shopify page is ready. https://wetclef.myshopify.com we started building the shopify page today and will finish tommorow or next. So, there are lots for channels to buy our books. All you need is your Mastercard and your pin. Life is eazi.

Ehe Queen, how is Geylang? I miss going there. Also, do you speak Singlish? Ayoooooo! No laaaa!
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
iLegendd:

He can get them here: https://shop.wetclef.com or he should wait till our shopify page is ready. https://wetclef.myshopify.com we started building the shopify page today and will finish tommorow or next. So, there are lots for channels to buy our books. All you need is your Mastercard and your pin. Life is eazi.

Ehe Queen, how is Geylang? I miss going there. Also, do you speak Singlish? Ayoooooo! No laaaa!

grin

Yay! Geylang is only for cheap people sha.. tongue
They have this mindset here once u go there, it means u juz went to fvck or to buy some sex hawkers cheesy

Yes ooo..I speak singlish sha. grin Why u left Sg by the way? grin
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by TheSilentNight: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yay! Geylang is only for cheap people sha.. tongue
They have this mindset here once u go there, it means u juz went to fvck or to buy some sex hawkers cheesy

Yes ooo..I speak singlish sha. grin Why u left Sg by the way? grin
Hahaha. Yes, cheap to get down. There is a funny story behind me going there.
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
[b][/b]
iLegendd:
Hahaha. Yes, cheap to get down. There is a funny story behind me going there.

Abeeegi spill the beans.. grin
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeegi spill the beans.. grin

It's embarrassing, but I'll tell you on a condition.
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
It's embarrassing, but I'll tell you on a condition.

Wawu... Since when did u learn to give condition in exchange of ur craaazy sexperience sha? tongue
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Wawu... Since when did u learn to give condition in exchange of ur craaazy sexperience sha? tongue

All my crazy experiences have been turned to books. So, nothing is free. See some below. Mehn!! I was exposed too early. Bring your ear close to my mouth lemme whisper it to you. I don't want anyone or Linda Ikeji to see it.

Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:

All my crazy experiences have been turned to books. So, nothing is free. See some below. Mehn!! I was exposed too early. Bring your ear close to my mouth lemme whisper it to you. I don't want anyone or Linda Ikeji to see it.

grin

Oohh I'm not a big fan of books...I subscribe to Matthew Hassey..I dunno if ur familiar with him.. He's a great relationship adviser wink
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Oohh I'm not a big fan of books...I subscribe to Matthew Hassey..I dunno if ur familiar with him.. He's a great relationship adviser wink
I just Googled him. Looks like he teaches women, not men. I'll start teaching women in 2020.

So, are you ready for the condition? It's hot!
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
I just Googled him. Looks like he teaches women, not men. I'll start teaching women in 2020.

So, are you ready for the condition? It's hot!

grin grin cheesy

Oh okies..what wud be the condition? grin
Re: LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Oh okies..what wud be the condition? grin

Clear throat. I won't slid into your DM. All your crushes on NL are already looking at me with one eye — thinking I have a motive, but I don't. The condition is: I'll tell you later in Singling laaaah — it's between us.

So, lemme tell you the story why I went to Geylang and what I saw / did there and how it changed my life. It's explicit o! Warning +18. If you know you are under 18, you better close your eyes cause I'm about to drop the gist like tsunami.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.