Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual (10240 Views)

LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah,that study is inaccurate. It only proves THAT group of women have gay/bisexual tendencies

The women in that group were picked randomly. So what about my own research? Two Nairaland girls were part of the 10 people I used. And 9 of them confessed. As I said, all women are either lesbians or bisexual. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know that part of her yet, and hasn't been put to the test. I wish I could test all you guys making this seem like crap so I can disgrace you. lol!

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
kay29000:

The women in that group were picked randomly. So what about my own research? Two Nairaland girls were part of the 10 people I used. And 9 of them confessed. As I said, all women are either lesbians or bisexuDral. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know that part of her yet, and hasn't been put to the test. I wish I could test all you guys making this seem like crap so I can disgrace you. lol!
That's. funny.
But the only ones that are disgraced here is you an your brethren who agree with the garbage you call research. grin
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Leriebloom(f): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
kay29000:

You thought you were going to get me to revert my assertion with that 'so your mom and sisters too are bisexual or lesbians.' This is not about that. This is just a strange truth...it is a truth. Tell me you won't get aroused if a girl touches you seductively.
[quote author=kay29000 post=42717458]
No, she shld be expecting an heavy punch.
You are entitled to ur own opinion and i am to mine.

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Leriebloom post=42717677][/quote]

Yea, but the truth is the truth. For example, your opinion might be that your boyfriend can never get an erection if another girl asides from you touches him, but science/biology says otherwise- if any girl he is sexually attracted to touches him, HE WILL GET AROUSED. This is a truth, and your opinion is irrelevant. Just like in the case we have at hand here. Hope you get me?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's. funny.
But the only ones that are disgraced here is you an your brethren who agree with the garbage you call research. grin

We shall see.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
kay29000:

We shall see.
We have already!

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
kay29000:

Hm! But you don't look like someone that has craw craw na! lol!
God forbid sad
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
God forbid sad

lol!
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by lordmayor4(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Crap! Maybe its 4 western world not here in Africa.

It's evident everywhere and here mostly sef...
Do a survey of girls that have tried same sex even kiss and touching, you'll be surprised.
Ladies are bisexual, some just got control over theirs

3 Likes

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Most girls display the same sex affection no doubt about it, But they say that they are not lesbian. So lets leave them they are sexy not ugly or barbaric like gaymen.

2 Likes

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
Most girls display the same sex affection no doubt about it, But they say that they are not lesbian. So lets leave them they are sexy not ugly or barbaric like gaymen.
I'm curious as to why they're different?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by africandictator(m): 1:16am On Feb 08, 2016
op i agree with this ur notion to a large extent.. Nice theory

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm curious as to why they're different?
get out of here!
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
get out of here!
Lol.
Is that your response?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol.
Is that your response?
how do u want me respond to u? If u are offered to watch gaymen movies will u be able to watch such barbaric movie?

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
how do u want me respond to u? If u are offered to watch gaymen movies will u be able to watch such barbaric movie?
What if a woman feels about lesbians what you feel about gay men?
Is then being a lesbian ugly and barbaric?
Or if a woman finds gay men sexy are they then to be left alone
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 2:00am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
But truth to said becos i like saying the truth. Most girls dont hate lesbian but they hate being identify as lesbian. How girls many have arrest or expose or humiliate lesbians around them. I remember catching two lesbian girls(caught by boys ooh) in off campus hostel, we(boys) wanted to deal with them but the whole girls living around there were crying and begging us to leave them. What about movies? Lesbian movies is as common as normal movies and both men and women watch it at same rate even in cenima you will never see girl reacting against. Pls Qeenvalerie be honest!

3 Likes

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
But truth to said becos i like saying the truth. Most girls dont hate lesbian but they hate being identify as lesbian. How girls many have arrest or expose or humiliate lesbians around them. I remember catching two lesbian girls(caught by boys ooh) in off campus hostel, we(boys) wanted to deal with them but the whole girls living around there were crying and begging us to leave them. What about movies? Lesbian movies is as common as normal movies and both men and women watch it at same rate even in cenima you will never see girl reacting against. Pls Qeenvalerie be honest!
I modified my post,read it again?
So the solution here is to sexualize an normalize gay men in movies and tv.
That way they'll be on equal footing with lesbians.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 2:09am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is then being a lesbian ugly and barbaric?
Or if a woman finds gay men sexy are they then to be left alone
taa! How can a girl see gayism sexy? That is bullshit! Do u see it sexy? If yes, then u are worse than gaymen. I have never encounter such woman, that is disgrace to womanhood.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
taa! How can a girl see gayism sexy? That is bullshit! Do u see it sexy? If yes, then u are worse than gaymen. I have never encounter such woman, that is disgrace to womanhood.
But finding lesbians sexy isn't a disgrace to manhood or womanhood for that matter?
Isn't that a double standard?
An shouldn't it be (insert bad word here) for a man to find two women together sexy?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 2:23am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
But liking lesbians isn't a disgrace to manhood?
It's that a double standard?
1st of all, before i answer u, do u like gayism?
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
1st of all, before i answer u, do u like gayism?
I modified again.Your browser must be quick.I think I need a new one.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Klinee: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2016
QueenValerie:
But finding lesbians sexy isn't a disgrace to manhood or womanhood for that matter?
Isn't that a double standard?
An shouldn't it be (insert bad word here) for a man to find two women together sexy?
Listen to me! Am not defending anybody but am saying the reality of life. I notice the most people(both men and women) see two women together sexy! Its truth! Stop doubting as if i dont know what am saying
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:
Listen to me! Am not defending anybody but am saying the reality of life. I notice the most people(both men and women) see two women together sexy! Its truth! Stop doubting as if i dont know what am saying
I have a lot more I could say but I won't.
I don't mean to upset you or work you up.Excuse me.Good morning. smiley
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 08, 2016
The reason is that females tend to have more sexual organs that are sensitive boobs,pussy even the ass and some other part of their body etc imagin a man with dick located at diff part of his body my thought though..

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2016
High percentage of homosexual men on nl. No body wanna listen undecided The way to tell, they usually abuse women left right and center because they don't like women but African society forces them to like women.

Op is the rants of a lil boy trying to figure out the world around him. 75% of 345 western women with different morals and principals are the facts he brings. Lol!
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 08, 2016
I think OP just thinks that women are sooo attractive grin that we can't possibly help but be attracted to each other
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I think OP just thinks that women are sooo attractive grin that we can't possibly help but be attracted to each other

This sums it all . You just spilled the OP's thoughts . Women are more attractive than men therefore women cant help but to be attracted to themselves or as well to themselves and to men - the point he has been trying to make .

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2016
lordmayor4:

It's evident everywhere and here mostly sef...
Do a survey of girls that have tried same sex even kiss and touching, you'll be surprised.
Ladies are bisexual, some just got control over theirs

EXACTLY!!! Thanks for this addition.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2016
africandictator:
op i agree with this ur notion to a large extent.. Nice theory

wink

1 Like

Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:

God bless you.
Re: I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual by kay29000(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Klinee:

So true. QueenvValerie is just fighting the truth...maybe she is some kind of feminist that feels it will be wrong to feminism if she agrees to this theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.