Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday (83253 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by queencandace(f): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lovexme:

Get a bf. And no, 17 and younger isn't permissible.
Lol..we wey don't get bf since 16
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by herboshedhe(f): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
AfroKnight:

Twenty five thousand naira. grin Good quality shoe.
It is not too much na.
Nitori kinni? Na my husband ni If na play,abeg stop am ogringrin
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by hotspec(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls, who be janet?
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by PraiseGyps(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
And I'm like undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided..... haven't responded to any of his messages since Friday. grin grin grin grin grin.

Ain't you Janet anymore ?
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Lovexme(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
queencandace:
Lol..we wey don't get bf since 16
E don tay wey you spoil be that. lol
You're single now..
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by doskie(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Did I do bad by not responding to his bbm messages? grin
please explain your dp to me. isit that you were trying to measure how high crocodiles can jump?
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by queencandace(f): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lovexme:

E don tay wey you spoil be that. lol

You're single now..
Spoilt? Nah I'm a good girl to the core
Yea am single cos I scare guys away tongue
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Lovexme(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
queencandace:
Spoilt? Nah I'm a good girl to the core Yea am single cos I scare guys away tongue
Good girls eventually turn bad you know?
I'd like to know how you scare guys away.
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by INTROVERT(f): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
doskie:
please explain your dp to me. isit that you were trying to measure how high crocodiles can jump?

No crocs in that water...
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by yakubuadeiza(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Akkord4gov:
grin
So you can't be like Janet and you will want your boyfriend to be like Dasuki

Devil just dey watch you and dey laugh

Dis girl no wan die but she wan go heaven......if he's not refering to u, why should u be angry.
Of course there's a crocroach in ur closet, check+balance well......oshofree....
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Did I do bad by not responding to his bbm messages? grin
walahi as long as u carry that name introvert
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by preetyb(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Still thinking of what to buy my boyfriend...singlets or boxers?....guyz abeg make una suggest.
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by queencandace(f): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lovexme:

Good girls eventually turn bad you know?

I'd like to know how you scare guys away.
Am really weird
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
herboshedhe:

Nitori kinni?
Na my husband ni
If na play,abeg stop am ogringrin

Ohooo! So you cannot spend ordinary 25k for the young man that has been so caring and loving to you? The young man that can spend all his salary just for you?

Ko buru. Bi mo se n wo e yii, o dabii pe iwo fe je iyan e nisu nijo falantain.

I know what to do. grin Better be a good girlfriend today. Enter that mall and buy the shoe. Plus two solid perfumes.
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Smartguy001(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
queencandace:

So that I can be your third side chick abi undecided

No oO... side chick***Neva

Jst give me a chance so I can prove myself

kiss
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by herboshedhe(f): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
AfroKnight:

Ohooo! So you cannot spend ordinary 25k for the young man that has been so caring and loving to you? The young man that can spend all his salary just for you?

Ko buru. Bi mo se n wo e yii, o dabii pe iwo fe je iyan e nisu nijo falantain.

I know what to do. grin Better be a good girlfriend today. Enter that mall and buy the shoe. Plus two solid perfumes.
O ma she ogrin
Amoran e daa,amon ko see tele...s'ogbo?

Nor be my fiance,let alone my husband faaaa
If its 2500 worth of shoe he wants...he sud come and take itgrin

Check my signature o,and get your gf her valentine gift
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
herboshedhe:

O ma she ogrin
Amoran e daa,amon ko see tele...s'ogbo?

Nor be my fiance,let alone my husband faaaa
If its 2500 worth of shoe he wants...he sud come and take itgrin

Check my signature o,and get your gf her valentine gift

Lol. 2500 bawo? That gift too small o. Coming from big madam like you. grin

My babe don use style tell me wetin she want for val. grin Make I still check your page. Eku oro aje.
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by ineedajobfast: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Why's this rubbish on frontpage, NL mod sha.
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by herboshedhe(f): 4:21am On Feb 09, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. 2500 bawo? That gift too small o. Coming from big madam like you. grin

My babe don use style tell me wetin she want for val. grin Make I still check your page. Eku oro aje.

Lol,God go make me big madam ogrin
Biko,check am o,d ones u wanna get her no go reach sefgrin
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by FRANKOXY(m): 4:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Good one wink
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Sike(m): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Be like Janet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Lovexme(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2016
queencandace:
Am really weird
And here I am thinking I'm the only weird one.
Mind chatting off camera?
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Romzy26: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
he wouldnt dare.
shey u hold him leg na. See mouth like "he won't dare" shuu
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by lordyugo: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:

How can you say that... shocked

am sure uv bn silently praying to God for him to be d one and HE jus gave u an expo on how to make him see u as d one nd yet u still dnt want to pass.
guys r nt really after d gifts but d gestures, d act goes a long way to rewire a guys brain bt still females kp believing rshp should be a one way thin
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by queencandace(f): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Lovexme:

And here I am thinking I'm the only weird one.

Mind chatting off camera?
Yep no p
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by shegxi(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2016
queencandace:
Am 18... I work
nice....keep it up
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by supernet4(f): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:

No wonder you are still a bachelor with no worries kiss
. Hahhahahahahhahhahahha
Chai I love this comment.
But on a more serious note no big deal in treating ur boo right on ur account
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by ladygudhead(f): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
FAKE BF!!!
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by bukqar(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
wow Janet is a very smart babe oo. i wont hesitate doing much better for her....
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by Pweetydammy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol...your bf get sense of humor wella
Re: Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday by jbblues24(m): 11:59pm On May 30, 2019
I want to learn this kind of job! Teach me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.