Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47278 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by queentessense(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
smsshola:
Less than few days from now the most special day for couples will be here popularly known as Val day...Now let catch some fun and show how special ur bae is to u by posting either ur recent pics or old pics, both of you snap together.

let me show exanple...this is me and my bae.

Guys show us the inestimable jewel in ur life.

Ladies shows us that guy that make you go gaga..

You can also post the pics of ur crush here.

3 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
nwadiuko1:
is that his address?
lol, you head nor correct.
Sailing Tight?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
lol, you head nor correct.
Sailing Tight?
FORTUNATELY no
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
nwadiuko1:
FORTUNATELY no
Then, GOODNIGHT!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by queentessense(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
the first post was a mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Then, GOODNIGHT!
it's not yet night here....its UHURU
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
nwadiuko1:
it's not yet night here....its UHURU
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
dongilly:
Me n her!

My man is genuinely stricken.

Lovely pic.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by suave558(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Mine and hers kiss

2 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
khassy:

So says a not-so-fine man undecidedundecided
y not upload urs n let's see how handsome n beautiful u n ur babe are,running ur mouth everywhere...mtcheeeeeew
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2016
suave558:
Mine and hers kiss
loving this
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by suave558(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Oyin93:

loving this
lol thanks
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
suave558:
lol thanks
u wlc
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dongilly(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

My man is genuinely stricken.
Lovely pic.
Stricken? Hmmm You dnt just use harsh words on people you meet online for the first time. Am no way close to stricken. And for the record I forgive you for using such word on me.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
queentessense:

Now she is a valentine that I would love to be mine. Blessed ma
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by kunlexze(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
me and bae

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
stevecantrell:

Not too great, caffeine deficiency maybe.
awww...how do we remedy that Doc?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by stevecantrell: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
awww...how do we remedy that Doc?

Several sips of Blaqcoffee would do..
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
stevecantrell:

Several sips of Blaqcoffee would do..
tongue...here you go..enjoy da creamy taste...hmm hm
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by stevecantrell: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
tongue...here you go..enjoy da creamy taste...hmm hm

I'm not sure I got that... Let's switch to offline mode.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
stevecantrell:

I'm not sure I got that... Let's switch to offline mode.
...great! What trail?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by peacengine(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Bro, u use juju take date d babe

I dey wonder same bro
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by peacengine(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ryabcool:
this was 8 years ago. Do I need to say anymore? You don't need looks to get any babe of your choice if you've got game. I could have replied you harshly but there's no point. And I'm not particularly bad looking, you'd definitely see my point if you see me in real life. Uni showed me hell, plus I'm not photogenic. But believe me when I say even your girlfriend is not safe if I set my eyes on her. Shikena

Bros, respect. How you manage? See as the bae fine but you no try for this pix o, you too much abeg train your boy na
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Kgdavid(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
refiner:
I can't help buh say d truth...most couples here are wowor!.....just few are lovly,like d lady and her husband...dey are sweet!

You ain't exactly a paragon of beauty yourself, so why can't you live and let live? If you don't have something nice to say, kindly do us all a favor and face your books.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kgdavid:

You ain't exactly a paragon of beauty yourself, so why can't you live and let live? If you don't have something nice to say, kindly do us all a favor and face your books.

lol....my dear dat was d truth!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by clodd007(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2016
me and mine.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 4:08am On Feb 14, 2016
nwadiuko1:
where can I find him?
Asgard
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Ryabcool(m): 7:33am On Feb 14, 2016
peacengine:

Bros, respect. How you manage? See as the bae fine but you no try for this pix o, you too much abeg train your boy na
best advice I can give you is to be yourself, believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself. Plus, listen to her whenever she talks. You don't know how badly girls want someone who is attentive to their talks no matter how little. Be yourself, have a good sense of humour(I don't mean you should start cracking jokes o) and be caring. Plus being intelligent also helps as she'd see that you have potentials.

Don't try to do anything to impress anyone. Try to make an impression(though not proudly) that whoever has you has more to gain. And be very patient. Before you know it, it's you she all ever thinks about.

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Qualer: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2016
me and speechless3 this morning... marathon things.. no church today !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Qualer: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2016
me and pussysandie yesterday...val eve on point...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Kgdavid(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

lol....my dear dat was d truth!

Truth? Your subjective opinion is now truth?
And even if it were, is there a reason you couldn't keep this "truth" to yourself?

You've just acted like a bully if you don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.