Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47452 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Qualer:
me and speechless3 this morning... marathon things.. no church today !!!!
uuuuuhhhh lalalassaarrghh aaaaaarhhn kiss kiss
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dazzlingd(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2016
dokkyelele:
If the money is for real and I win, please help me donate it to the fatherless and motherless babies. They need to be love more this Valentine and ever. Thanks
awesome pix .! nice concept
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kgdavid:

You ain't exactly a paragon of beauty yourself, so why can't you live and let live? If you don't have something nice to say, kindly do us all a favor and face your books.
lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by peacengine(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ryabcool:
best advice I can give you is to be yourself, believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself. Plus, listen to her whenever she talks. You don't know how badly girls want someone who is attentive to their talks no matter how little. Be yourself, have a good sense of humour(I don't mean you should start cracking jokes o) and be caring. Plus being intelligent also helps as she'd see that you have potentials.

Don't try to do anything to impress anyone. Try to make an impression(though not proudly) that whoever has you has more to gain. And be very patient. Before you know it, it's you she all ever thinks about.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by stevecantrell: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...great! What trail?

I was thinking we should meet offline... wink
BlaqCoffee109:
...great! What trail?

I was thinking we should meet offline...
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
shizzy7:
Wetin you use pump this woman?

Vitamin S.
S 4 sp...m
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
khassy:

Una fat ooo undecidedundecidedundecided.... How una children go come be undecidedundecided

Opposite our size
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
skelewu404:
no disrespect bro, ur boo is over size n u, hnmmmmm, ur teeth reminds me of someone vampire movies

Hahaha. No p
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
southniyikaye:
this is the best couple

Psycho de worry u. N wu tell u m ere for competition.

From the back
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Dirkcoyt: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
shizzy7:
Wetin you use pump this woman?
Wahalaiyi o'gbadun oooo!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by shizzy7(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
fartkay:

Vitamin S.
S 4 sp...m
Bad boy....
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by fartkay(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
shizzy7:
Bad boy....

I didn't earn it, its inherited
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oyin93:

y not upload urs n let's see how handsome n beautiful u n ur babe are,running ur mouth everywhere...mtcheeeeeew

Come force me na undecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc.khassy quoting everyone but you won't show off yours

No need to show off undecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016

Just ignore Khassy. He is insecure. What man judges the looks of another man?? Does Khassy want my man? Well why is Khassy checking out men on NL? Lol

Rubbish rubbish rubbish

Odeh!!!!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
dokkyelele:
If the money is for real and I win, please help me donate it to the fatherless and motherless babies. They need to be love more this Valentine and ever. Thanks

See as una D like sango and osun undecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Me and my boo

Your prick fit enter this one punny at alll ??
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
queentessense:

I love this baby
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oyin93:
here

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss

warrisidis undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
queentessense:
the first post was a mistake.

This picture looks like a mistake tho undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oyin93:
here

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
queentessense:
the first post was a mistake.

This picture looks like a mistake tho undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oyin93:
here

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
clodd007:
me and mine.....

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
khassy:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwss

water
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
khassy:

Come force me na undecidedundecided
agbaaya oshi,sadist
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by clodd007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
khassy:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

can I help u sir
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
clodd007:

can I help u sir

No thank you angry angry
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oyin93:

agbaaya oshi,sadist

Odeh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
khassy:

Odeh undecided undecided undecided
u need help,seriously...guess u r lonely n depressed looking for who to drag along in Ur depression, ewu,ba laakaye
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oyin93:
u need help,seriously...guess u r lonely n depressed looking for who to drag along in Ur depression, ewu,ba laakaye

So you think you actually made any sense by that thrash up there

And someone somewhere is saying "Common sense"... That shit is so expensive it should have been termed "Scanty sense "

Odeh undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
khassy:

So you think you actually made any sense by that thrash up there

And someone somewhere is saying "Common sense"... That shit is so expensive it should have been termed "Scanty sense "

Odeh undecided undecided undecided undecided
keep ranting,digbolugi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.