Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. (736 Views)

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by delectablegyal(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Some guys can mumu mehn. I told them to drop their number for a midnight call some did, i told them to upload their pictures some did.

I once told a guy to call me thrice a day if he wants a close relationship with me, he did. As if it's my meal, morning, afternoon and night.

Mundane niggers.

They don't know more than boobs, booty and sex. Sex maniacs.
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by INTROVERT(f): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Hian
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
OP is the biggest Mumu on Romanceland!
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Royle2014(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Sambisa weed! I can recognize the symptoms in any OP

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Futureviz: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
its dat wat u are bragging about.... op u are still a child.
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by horladmejy(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2016
OP , later you will be going to mountain for prayers cos of husband no gree come...even male goat self dey run from you undecided
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by donholy28(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2016
I still don't know what this foolish boy hopes to achieve by posing as a girl and creating useless threads all over Nairaland
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2016
PushMusic:
OP is the biggest Mumu on Romanceland!
No, "He's" Not...undecided

I think he's actually "Gay"...grin

Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
delectablegyal:
Some guys can mumu mehn. I told them to drop their number for a midnight call some did, i told them to upload their pictures some did.

I once told a guy to call me thrice a day if he wants a close relationship with me, he did. As if it's my meal, morning, afternoon and night.

Mundane niggers.

When I saw ur post I wondered if u were human, so I decided to check ur other posts then I found out that u have never been reasonable for once. Amend ur ways for better; just an advice though.
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
No, "He's" Not...undecided

I think he's actually "Gay"...grin

Whatever "IT" is, every single post "IT" makes disgusts me. sad

Word for you OP, just go to a Gay club and get your guts fvcked out.

Stop irritating us here. cool
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by smilinseun(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2016
grin nairalanders have no chill. But seriously IT needs to stop posting shity stuffs.
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by victoriousolami(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2016
OP need some attention and she's getting it.
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Still the bad guys don't go thru stress to have their sweet body in bed dammit!!! Only the gentle ones will go through troubles before eating the cake that the bad boys left over....
Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by hfinest1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
delectablegyal:

Mundane niggers.

you didn't mention that you also told a guy to give u Etisalat card 1000 if he wants your phone number, but the guy did not fall... u forgot that part... tell them... let them know that not all guys can be "mumued"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share How Guys Mumued For You. by cruzita(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided excuse me

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Wahala / To Become A Babymama For Arttistes Is Lucrative Than A Housewife. / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.