Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Just Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Married (581 Views)

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Married by Princedapace(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2016
I just got married (episode 1)

I met my charming wife six months ago

we met and fell in love...that is what i call love at first sight
the feeling was party

We just couldn't hide our burning fire of love. we couldn't sleep without saying good night, no way...we just couldn't. Heaven could have dropped down if we did.

I abandoned my other companies and she did same. We saw almost every day, we played and hanged out frequently.

' will you marry me sweet?' I asked my charming girl friend and she said 'yes, yes, yes!!!' Well, you know that feeling right when she says 'yes'? It was foursome!

and that was it. With a good job and was ready to remove my old garment of game play, I was really ready to shot my door against other 'charmies 'out there. I had to change my sim too.

fast forward, we got married...beautiful wedding...believe me, i have never been to a wedding before. I was just running from one place to another. My friends did a lot for me. I just didnt know how to get things done. I had to attend one week coaching class for 'about to get married' because I didn't even know the right finger to place the beautiful ring. My lecturer, a pretty and outspoken lady, was just shaking her head during her deep lecture classes with me. During one of the classes, she asked
'Guy, what have you been doing all these while?'
'Jumping from one pillar to post but i never scored a goal' I replied... she was lost.

Yeah, finally we are done with all the drama of wedding ceremony. Wow...I hated the attention and noise: pictures here and there, people asking questions here and there: I was tired of greeting and responding.

Just 5 days honeymoon and we were okay. We didnt stop doing it. You know me na...I'm dam naughty. tongue
Now we are back and that is not the problem...the problem is I'm in beg mess right now!

After work, I was driving home and I uncle Lucifer resurrected one of my old charmies! We met while on traffic and we drove to a corner to hug and greet each other. One thing led to another, we found our selves in a hotel and I didn't know how uncle Lucifer did it, we found our selves screaming for 30 minutes. It was dam hot! When we finished, i remembered I was married.
Hey, before you start judging me, honestly, I forgot that I was married. Like seriously, I forgot. Don't forget I just got married, so I'm yet to get used to it. When I remembered, I jumped off, dressed up and dashed off. Now, that is not the problem...
The problem is, my charming wife is still awake...wow, it is few minutes to 12. What the Bleep! What was I thinking? I peeped from the window and I saw her holding my picture and was smiling and boiling. Yeah, I need to tell her what kept me out there this late and she already gave me 72 missed calls. Im finished!!!! Who asked me to get married o?

Please, I had to park my ride outside, gently called out the gateman, sneaked in and peeped! My charming wife yet to sleep. Now, I don't know what to tell her...
Please, what should I tell her..I need help! I'm lost. Help me and I promise, I will not make this mistake again.
Re: I Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Episode 1? This is fiction?

literature section Got missing or something?undecided

Re: I Just Got Married by tse1v1(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2016
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.......................AM SURE YOU WILL STILL GO BACK TO UNCLE LUCIFER.....................IS YOUR WIFE NOT BEAUTIFUL AND WHY CANT YOU HOLD YOUR JOYSTICK FOR ONCE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Just Got Married by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2016
I'd love to see the role "Uncle lucifer" played in Episode 2.

Peeps always blaming that innocent dude. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On Marriage Plan / How To Start A Relationship On Facebook. / This Video Will Make You Believe More In Love! Unity And James'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.