Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today (17794 Views)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by cutetopsey(f): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
ok
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by asadike(f): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Which yeye pride? Ekweme was a boy boy for Shagari, i just dont know why you iboes will always play the tribal game for everything. Chest beating and lies aint good for your health.
na so e pain u reach?
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by viktor01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dear God,
If you must give me any position in this country, may I also enjoy the respect that comes with it.
May people not see me as a mere ...........occupying the position.
grin grin grin
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by babestella: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hehehe, ok o

I'm beginning to see why this guy was called a common commissioner.

I know some people will still justify this, but the fact is that out VP is inconsequential as we can see here.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't know how this is newsy. The Newspaper admitted that the VP office is handling events in the Presidency, whixh signifies control. How do they expect the VP/agPresident to attend to President Gauwk when the President will be available on that day?

Exactly!
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by EmeritusMbaM: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
asadike:
na so e pain u reach?

So telling you the obvious na pain? Illiteracy na disease, get well soon.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by cizy: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who's now the ineffectual Buffon?
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by arigold1304(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Not ur fault...

Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by frisky2good(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I just hope for the nation's sake that the president is not ill. If it's true, we are in another round of trouble because a president is either healthy or not. There is no in between. Going for a sudden treatment and expecting to be 100% fit in 5 days is unrealistic. Like I said, I just hope and pray Buhari is NOT ill. He good, he no good make Naija just improve na hin be my own. We can't afford to waste 4 years taking care of someone that should be taking care of us.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
tuale4u:
Misleading headline.
The German president is coming on Thursday.
PMB will be back from vacation before the German president visit.
At that time, Osibanjo will not longer be acting president.

There is no issue here.

Read properly before commenting. The German president arrives MONDAY. PMB arrives Thursday...

https://www.today.ng/news/national/76308/osinbajo-wont-receive-german-president-presidency
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by nijanigga: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
alcmene:
We know Osunbade is just a mere commissioner

Now we know the real ineffectual buffoon

The Ape-like jobber has been confirmed to be an emasculated figure head in Aso villa
Another IPOB youth with a shapeless head.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by nijanigga: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
viktor01:
Dear God,
If you must give me any position in this country, may I also enjoy the respect that comes with it.
grin grin grin
your joblessness is more than enough for you.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by PenSniper: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Idleness and busibodyism is a terrible desease.
Is it compulsory that a event must be slated for each day even when there is no need for it ?
There must be a day of respite for even the president.
This is a worthless post from an idle hand.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by PenSniper: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
viktor01:
Dear God,
grin grin grin

I don't see you getting into any position of honour because your crass envy will serve as impediment.
He who respects the great paves the way for his own greatness and vice-versa.
So you may as well stop dreaming.
Not even the house-boy irrelivant vice presidency of Ekwueme can come your way.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by maxzzo1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just asking ooo person wey start work less than one year dey go vacation? I no understand abi na medical check up him go do or go hide d little wey him don grab...na Wao.....
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by olutunde12(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Travejyke:

We know you don't like this government but next time write the heading as contained in the article. We must not sensationalize everything. There is no where in the article where it was written that osinbajo was barred from receiving the German leader. When we all begin to criticize leaders of either APC/PDP unnecessarily,it becomes childish.

IT IS NOW THAT EVERYTHING BECOMES CHILDISH. WHEN APC WAS DPOING IT, IT WAS ADULTISH. ULP........
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by Anointed08(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Osibanjo i know is not greedy for power. He doesn't give such thing a dime. Even if you shut Aso rock on him and prevent him from entering there all through the five days of president Buhari's vacation, Osibanjo would gladly return to Redemption Camp in Lagos and continue his pastoring job there! So wailing wailers should go and die because Osibanjo has no time for nonsense.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by PenSniper: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=viktor01 post=42732003]Dear God,
grin grin grin[/q

I don't see you getting into any position of honour because your crass envy will serve as impediment.
He who respects the great paves the way for his own greatness and vice-versa.
So you may as well stop dreaming.
Not even the house-boy irrelivant vice
presidency of Ekwueme can come your way.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by mofayodeyahoo: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ihedioha also agree to do boi boi for tambuwal, also in 2019 there may be more vacants for dem to do more boi boi, watch dem say den don bury biafra talk, no coup in dia heart again, half bread is better dan nothing
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by PenSniper: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
viktor01:
Dear God,
grin grin grin

You may not worry. I don't see you coming into any position of honour because your crass envy and hatred will serve as impediment. He who respects the great paves the way for his own greatness and vice versa. So you may as well stop dreaming.
Not even the house-boy-irrelevant type of vice presidency of Ekwueme's can come your way.
Re: No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today by FuckTheMod: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
alcmene:
We know Osunbade is just a mere commissioner

Now we know the real ineffectual buffoon

The Ape-like jobber has been confirmed to be an emasculated figure head in Aso villa
Ode

He's a achiever

No one in your generation can have achiever quarter if what he has achieved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: We Are Proceeding With Recall - INEC Chairman / Russia 2018: Buhari Congratulates The Super Eagles Over Their Victory / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.