Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated (544 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by Riwo11(f): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
I can never forget this set of ladies. I have dated several ladies but my experiences with these ones will stick to my memory till I die.
They are:

1. RECHARGE CARD: I use to tag her as my recharge card because she always like to send me recharge card. To be candid, it was through "mtn share & sell.' Whenever I'm in need of airtime, she will be the next thing on my mind...

2. THE COOK: chai, i can never forget .........(name withheld) she knows how to cook more than her mother (not my mother). She is a Delta girl, she taught me how to eat starch-soup. Each time i got hungry she was the next thing that came to my mind..

3. WEDDING PLANNER: Oh my God, whenever we're together, what she likes discussing about is our wedding, how to print our invitation card, the kind of wedding she's going to wear, our matrimonial car, bed blah blah blah etc. I will just be hearing her (not listening). I will just smile but for my mind "don't you know the economy situation?"

4. Miss FASHION: I cant forget you oo, hmmmmm, she likes fashion, she knows how to combine colours. In the area, every guy talks about how she dresses. I thank God for her, she used to buy me shoes, clothes. Infact, she also helped to increase my swaggs. But the problem I have with her is that she is not intelligent, does'nt know how to sum up 2+2. Imagine when i ever asked her the capital of Nigeria, she replied me confidently and said IKEJA..

5. BED-MATICIAN: Chai, hmmmm, she top the list. I used to tag her as my comforter: she sabi the thing: she's the only one that use to remind me of my KONJI, her backstence is good and her breast-tense is better.

Visit www.riseup247.com for more...
Re: The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
End time dates
Re: The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by delectablegyal(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by tse1v1(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2016
WHICH ONE YOU CON MARRY NOW? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by cappyLEE200(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
You must be an exceptionally fine boy o,for u to av all these in ur cabinet...Hp no b super story u dey tell us?
Re: The 5 Types Of Unforgettable Ladies He Has Dated by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Under a female moniker..smh

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special / If It Was You,will You Belive This? And What Will You Do? / 500 Sex Workers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.