Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? (526 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hey girls, have you ever been approached by an annoying guy on the streets, but his confidence made you give him some audience? Come and tell us how it turned out. I always wonder this, because sometimes the ones you want might be too shy to approach you, but the jerks don't have too much problem doing this.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by MzPecs(f): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lemmie wait and read comments cool
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by Tallesty1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
I just read yours
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by kay29000(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:

Why not kick things off with your own experience?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by MzPecs(f): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
I just read yours
...and I just read yours too wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
I just read yours
Pls help me out on this thread:
www.nairaland.com/2921519/how-get-started-samsung-galaxy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? by flokii: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
gone are those days...

you go dey hear things like... Hessss baby.. n je re mo pe o ta ta grin

chai!.. I don lose form

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Controversy As Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Abuja / When You Follow Someone To Church On Val' Day / Here's How Much Sex You Should Be Having, According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.