Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? (347 Views)

Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
good day ladies and gentle guyz; I am asking this question, base on what a very good friend of mine told me,
Can you marry your cousin ex best friend?
A friend of mine who just returns back from Abroad, with intention of getting marry on easter this year; he went to one of this new generation church, lo and behold, he saw a young pretty lady,
After much more, both of them agree to get marry; This guy father is late, he took the girl to one of his uncle house, and it happen that, this his uncle son had once brought this girl to their family house, the guy now find out that his cousin brother, dated the girl for three years, before the broke up; he is now thinking whether to end the relationship or to go ahead in marrying this girl,
Your contribution and input can be of help.
Re: Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
End time marriage
Re: Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? by danduchi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
What kind of story is this... Y shld people comment on an issue without much details on how the intending couples love themselves... U want to hear my comment 'mind ur business'

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 09, 2016
He should wait for his uncle's advice.
If the man says yes then he can marry the girl. He took the girl to his uncle for a reason and that is so the man accepts or rejects her. You, me and every other nairalander have no say in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Your Cousin Ex Best Friend? by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2016
@Danduchi!! You seem not to understand my simple english, i think the write up is very easy to understand, both of them love each other, the only blocking stone there, is that, this my friend cousin brother, use to date the girl in question before, I believe the question is very simple, Can you marry your cousin ex best friend? We are here to learn and to help each other, I believe that in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. (God bless you all)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Songs That Can Change The Wa / . / Reasons why men should be worshipped as gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.