Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

3 Reasons You Need To Protect Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons You Need To Protect Your Wife (439 Views)

3 Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Better Than Masturbating / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Need To Protect Your Wife by naphunlimited(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
One of the things that confuses the heck out of me, is how a man can think it is OK to stand back and do nothing, when his wife is being abused, pummelled and eviscerated by people he is related to.

This is all shades of wrong, weird and ugly. Here are three things to keep in the back of your mind.

1. Your wife is your family.

Say after me, “My wife is my family.” This thing of my wife versus my family, can only be fostered or tolerated by a totally confused man. Your wife is not just … this convenient tool that you have sex with, who cooks for you, procreates with you, stays with you when you are broke/sick/miserable, and whatever else. She is your family.
2. No woman respects a man, who leaves her hanging.

A lot of women, apparently stay in what they know is a bad marriage – because they believe they have no other options. Yet, they have such bitterness in their hearts against their husbands, because of the way their husbands have treated them. And the man is blissfully ignorant, because she's still physically present. Wait till she acquires the courage – from a supportive friend, another lover (apparently, married men are shocked to discover that their wives can have affairs) or herself – and you'll be hearing things about yourself, that you didn't even know. She will turn on you, quicker than a coin used for a 'heads or tails' decision. If you want a woman to choose you, you need to choose her.

read more - http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2016/02/3-reasons-you-need-to-protect-your-wife.html

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Protect Your Wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
I like dis post smmaaalll, bt me, i cnt stand d sight of my family maltreatn my wife.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Protect Your Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
End time protection

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips That Will Ensure Great Valentine's Day For Singles. / Ladies Have Your Say. / Time For You To Get Married!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.