Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. (13031 Views)

How Great Is Your God? / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Ishilove: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Watch it young man, if you do not understand, you ask questions, and while at that, stay within propriety.

This meat is not for children wink
Meat ko, ishan ni cheesy

Mr Ogbeni you are making heretical statements, simple!

Sukkot, show! angry
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by ValentineMary(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
So if you want to be blessed as a wife, give sacrifices to your husband. Woman, stop giving sacrificial offerings to your pastors, a woman’s head is not her pastor, her husband is her head. Woman, give those offerings to your husband, you are giving your offerings to God directly by giving it to your husband.

Woman, when you are in need of anything, when you are pursuing any goal, when you have obstacles blocking your path to a particular target, then make sacrifices to your husband and immediately see seemingly insurmountable mountain turn to meek valleys, this is the way God designed the world, this is why Sarah called Abraham her Lord; the world is differentiated into husbands aka the leaders and the wives aka the followers.

Ephesians 5:23-24
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

The husband is the head and his wife is his body just as Christ is the head of and His body is the church.
Bloody chauvinist, still subscribing to an 2000 year old book written by ignorant Jews. Dude we are in 2016 and if still don't understand gender equity and you honestly believe a woman should have her husband like a God rather than a companion, then religion has totally brainwashed you.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Weah96: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

George Weah my friend where have you been? cheesy Long time Pally, I don thought you been captured by aliens from Uranus cheesy

You know, unto the pure everything is pure, right? But unto the impure, there can be a range of interpretations for even the sheerest of statements grin wink

Howdy to you too, brother. You're probably right. I am not a pure person, my vices are too many. But the meat isn't one of them though. I'm sure of it.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Bloody chauvinist, still subscribing to an 2000 year old book written by ignorant Jews. Dude we are in 2016 and if still don't understand gender equity and you honestly believe a woman should have her husband like a God rather than a companion, then religion has totally brainwashed you.

Your science believes that your existence is of no purpose or value whatsoever in the universe, my science believes in purpose and intelligent design, my science believes in the Divine Mastermind that created and continues to order the universe.

Bloody Pseudo-scientist, this is not about religion, this is about order in the universe, the way God created it, there can never be equity in gender when roles are not defined, when roles are defined, then there will be equity. The male and female are mutually complementary, one cannot function without the other, and when either gender recognizes its peculiar roles as bestowed on it by the Creator, there will be order, and there will be equity.

The buck stops at the president's table as the captain has the final word in a plane, all relationships are husband and wife relationships, and marriage is the smallest unit of this symbolism.

Pseudoscience has liquefied whatever remains of your zombie brains.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Weah96:

Howdy to you too, brother. You're probably right. I am not a pure person, my vices are too many. But the meat isn't one of them though. I'm sure of it.

This meat on this thread, or the one you have in mind? grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

Not yet,care to be?

Bhet you are fine sha grin, bhet me I cannot find you come Sambisa forest grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by ValentineMary(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Your science believes that your existence is of no purpose or value whatsoever in the universe, my science believes in purpose and intelligent design, my science believes in the Divine Mastermind that created and continues to order the universe.

Bloody Pseudo-scientist, this is not about religion, this is about order in the universe, the way God created it, there can never be equity in gender when roles are not defined, when roles are defined, then there will be equity. The male and female are mutually complementary, one cannot function without the other, and when either gender recognizes its peculiar roles as bestowed on it by the Creator, there will be order, and there will be equity.

The buck stops at the president's table as the captain has the final word in a plane, all relationships are husband and wife relationships, and marriage is the smallest unit of this symbolism.

Pseudoscience has liquefied whatever remains of your zombie brains.
You humor me with ur ideologies and beliefs. Arguing with u would be an obvious waste of time since u are a fundamentalist. But just spare 5 min to ans me this
Is there any religion or faith that does not ridicule the right of women just because a God told them to do so?
your beliefs has blinded u and made u refrain from thinking for yourself.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Meat ko, ishan ni cheesy

Sukkot, show! angry

Woman, listen up! your husband is God to you, you submit to God by submitting to him. Abi, you nor want God fearing man ni? a God fearing man is the man that has God in him, when you submit to him, you submit to God. angry
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

You humor me with ur ideologies and beliefs. Arguing with u would be an obvious waste of time since u are a fundamentalist. But just spare 5 min to ans me this
Is there any religion or faith that does not ridicule the right of women just because a God told them to do so?
your beliefs has blinded u and made u refrain from thinking for yourself.

You pseudo-scientific beliefs impedes you from seeing the shackles and manacles that binds your heart solidly to stu.pidity. You should spare five minutes of your own lifetime to ruminate on why marriages or relationships of old were able to survive better and longer than marriages and relationships of today. Every one knew his role, and there was equity, note, equity not equality, because nature conferred equality, one gender cannot function without the other.

This is not about religion, as if your foolish atheism that tells you that your life is of no purpose is not a religious way of life!
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by ValentineMary(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

You pseudo-scientific beliefs impedes you from seeing the shackles and manacles that binds your heart solidly to stu.pidity. You should spare five minutes of your own lifetime to ruminate on why marriages or relationships of old were able to survive better and longer than marriages and relationships of today. Every one knew his role, and there was equity, note, equity not equality, because nature conferred equality, one gender cannot function without the other.

This is not about religion, as if your foolish atheism that tells you that your life is of no purpose is not a religious way of life!

Women of the past decided to keep quite despite hardship in their marriage because they were afraid of offending an imaginary being called God. Women were beaten, killed, stoned, ridiculed,etc just because they were unlucky to be women. And u an educated person (though hard to believe) want us to go back to these medieval times just to please your imagination (God). The theory that women must be slaves to there husbands has done more harm to humanity than good. Take a look at Afghanistan and see what I mean
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Woman, listen up! your husband is God to you, you submit to God by submitting to him. Abi, you nor want God fearing man ni? a God fearing man is the man that has God in him, when you submit to him, you submit to God. angry
Submitting to him and taking him as my God are two different things. What you are saying in your op is wives should deify their husbands. That's heresy, man! angry
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by reallest(f): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bhet you are fine sha grin, bhet me I cannot find you come Sambisa forest grin

cry
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

cry

You sef you nor see any other place to live than Sambisa forest? Abi na you be Ogbojuode ninu igbo irunmole ni?
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by reallest(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

You sef you nor see any other place to live than Sambisa forest? Abi na you be Ogbojuode ninu igbo irunmole ni?

So u understand yoruba
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MostHigh: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Presidente I greet u.

The head of man is Christ and man is the head of the woman.

Why is Christ not the head of both man and woman?

Those with the wisdom pls answer.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Meat ko, ishan ni cheesy

Sukkot, show! angry

[img]http://www.24gb.de/Gallery/smilies/frage-ungewiss.png[/img]
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
So if you want to be blessed as a wife, give sacrifices to your husband. Woman, stop giving sacrificial offerings to your pastors, a woman’s head is not her pastor, her husband is her head. Woman, give those offerings to your husband, you are giving your offerings to God directly by giving it to your husband.

Woman, when you are in need of anything, when you are pursuing any goal, when you have obstacles blocking your path to a particular target, then make sacrifices to your husband and immediately see seemingly insurmountable mountain turn to meek valleys, this is the way God designed the world, this is why Sarah called Abraham her Lord; the world is differentiated into husbands aka the leaders and the wives aka the followers.

Ephesians 5:23-24
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

The husband is the head and his wife is his body just as Christ is the head of and His body is the church.
Indeed my kind Sir, Indeed. women, worship your man for he is thy lord. ( lord means authority )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
MostHigh:
Presidente I greet u.

The head of man is Christ and man is the head of the woman.

Why is Christ not the head of both man and woman?

Those with the wisdom pls answer.
bros, na salute i dey ooooo. we remain loyal Sir grin
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by MostHigh: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
sukkot:
bros, na salute i dey ooooo. we remain loyal Sir grin

My brother I hail u. We give thanks for life Sire

These Scoffers just don't give up Sire.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
MostHigh:

My brother I hail u. We give thanks for life Sire

These Scoffers just don't give up Sire.

buahaha shake the haters off with haterade. its like this, anything religion always comes with haters. i have found that out cheesy
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
sukkot:

[img]http://www.24gb.de/Gallery/smilies/frage-ungewiss.png[/img]
What's your take on our dear MrPresident1's most peculiar submission?
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
sukkot:
Indeed my kind Sir, Indeed. women, worship your man for he is thy lord. ( lord means authority )
I give up.

The weed you two are smoking definitely isn't Kwale weed. Our shiit ain't that strong. undecided
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Watch it young man, if you do not understand, you ask questions, and while at that, stay within propriety.

There is nothing to understand grin

This meat is not for children wink

Its not suya ... so , sorry bro
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2016

Jesus pbuh urinated & defecated, entered life through a vaginal canal , and had absolutely no idea not a clue when judgment day was. Jesus pbuh ain't God.
And allahh who is God knows the day of judgement right? When did he say it is?
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
adexsimply:
I get you bro cool cool A woman should be her husband's slave cool
No that's in Islam.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pyrrho:
I thought we were not.

My point is, you are right about the man being God to there wives(according to the Bible). But this kind of doctrines should be discarded. The entire stories in the Bible should be reduced to what it is. A primitive story.

The Quran should be buried, and never be mentioned.
Have you even read what he means by Husband being the head and the woman the body?
He didn't mean a slave/master relationship. The relationship is complimentary.
The mouth, eyes, ears, and brain are in the head. But all other vital organs are in the body. The head can't do with out the body, just like the body can't function without the head.
Recieve sense.
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pyrrho:
Wives are glorified slaves in the bible stories. Nothing can be too far as long as you are their lord. Yes, Lord and god are not different.

That's what happens when you tell yourself that you are too smart and the Bible is for fools. Wives were glorified slaves yet they controlled their husbands.
Adam ate from the hands of Eve.
Abraham slept with a slave girl and plunged the world into Islamic chaos, because his wife said so.
Isaac was deceived by Rebecca, by making him give the blessing of the first son to the second.
Jacob, had four women he slept with because his wives insisted on it.
Boaz married Ruth even when it wasn't his original desire.
Esther over turned the verdict of the Persian Empire, something, not even the king himself could do.
Bearsheba made David crown Solomon king, even when Solomon was not close to being am heir apparent.
Solomon backslide from following his God because of the wives he loved. He went as far as building temples to Idol by the temple of the most high God.
Delila, brought the great Samson down.
Deborah let a whole nations army while men coward behind her shivering.
Jezebel decided what happened in the nation of Israel while King Ahab sulked like a baby.
The Shunamite woman caused a great change in her home, by prevailing on her husband to welcome a prophet of God in their home.
Abigail saved her home from being destroyed by Davids army.
Shd I go on?
So women in the Bible were glorified slaves?
Aren't your parents Christians? Is your mum a glorified slave in your house? because it's the Bible we are following nah.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ishi, you connect to God through your husband. You cannot see God, by submitting completely to your husband, you are submitting completely to the invisible God.

But we all have our roles and responsibilities in every relationship, work, filial, church, mosque etc., and leaders are the husbands in these relationships. The question is can we find faithful men and women? Can leaders in every role be trusted? Can we all be trusted when we are given the roles of husbands anywhere we find ourselves? A good woman will find no qualms whatsoever to submit to a godly man, since every woman's ideal man is a godly man.

Unfortunately, the more I ruminate about this, the more idealistic I realise my position is, but my idealism is not a problem because Biblical idealism to me and for me is more realistic than present day extant realities, this is me in my own little world, my niche. Every man has a personal constitution or his personal operating software, mine is the Bible.

This is the meaning of salvation, to make Jesus Christ, the Word of God, your living breathing reality, It is called walking by faith.

Holding on and grasping those things that are not, in full confidence that they will be, (or they already are), because God has promised that they will be.
Am in agreement with you 100%.
If all the men will submit to christ, and all of us women submit to our husband's as Christ commanded, the world will be very good place to live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I give up.

The weed you two are smoking definitely isn't Kwale weed. Our shiit ain't that strong. undecided
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I think it's your personal opinion. It doesn't hold water. Yes, we are enjoined to be submissive to our husbands, but to see him as our God? WTF?!
Sis. This is how I understand what the OP is saying to mean.
When we submit to God, or let me say, wen we obey God's instructions with regards to our husbands, we will obey and submit to our husbands completely.
Ephe. 5:22 says, wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands as unto the Lord.
Submission is obedience, yea? You can't obey him you don't submit to. You can't submit to whom you do not love, you can't love whom do not obey, you can't obey whom you do not respect. All of these attributes leads to reverence and honour. This is what we are also enjoined to give to God.
If we obey God, we will obey our husbands. When you have the spirit of submission in you, you will submit to God and to man. But if you don't, you can't give what you don't have.
Remember that law of submission was put there by God in the first place.
Am not sure, the OP means that women should worship their husbands and pay obeisance as they would do to Yahweh.
OR is that what you mean OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by sukkot: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ishilove:

What's your take on our dear MrPresident1's most peculiar submission?
its apt and on point if the man is righteous and spiritual. if the man is not righteous then she does not have to submit to him
Re: Woman, Your Husband Is Your God. by analice107: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
reallest:

U mean I should sacrifice my son to my husband?because dats d what was written in d word of god undecided

This part doesn't concern me, since am not among those who stupid enough to give hard earn doughs to some conman.u can tell dis to dem

Mtcheew total rubbish,what has religion turn u people to,is dis advice or what?say something else cos dis is nothing but rubbish

Ooh I see,sorry dear ur God goofed there,me & my future husband are both leaders,we are both human being & we have both right,so if ur wife see u as leader n herself as a follower no pee Dat's d one of d mission of religion,to brainwash

Written by Paul abi?have u forgot dat Paul himself is a man,what do u expect from him,I shouldn't have respond to this if u not because am a female,and u didn't say Christian or brainwash woman
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Face To Face With Hate Islamic Preacher, Professor Dauda Ojobi / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.