Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. (1801 Views)

What Price Range Can I Get A Duplex In Abuja? / I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 5:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,
First and foremost, I want to commend each and everyone of you for ur contributions towards the growth of this forum. Yes, I know it belongs to Mr. Seun Osewa, but we've in one way or the other kept nairaland alive. I have been a visiting member of this forum for over 3years and I've enjoy every bit of ur contributions, every bit of ur back2back comment like #IDon'tBelieveIt, end time post, FTC, leave trash for lawma and so on.[i][/i]
Today, I am here because I need help, I need advice; pls I urge you to read and be free to contribute, as this would help me to decide at this critical moment.
I met a girl five years ago on my way to write post-utme at my State Uni, as God would have it we both got admission into the State Uni but not so long I got another admission at one of the federal Uni through direct entry into 200L. I told her my feelings and how I would want us to start a relationship but she declined, that she needed to face her studies which I agreed with her. As time goes on, year after years I keep reminding her of my Love for her but she insisted that the best that could come out of us is friendship. That was where it done on me that I have been FRIENDZONED.
Guys, all along i have had one or two relationships in school and every every make sense, so its not as if I am a junky when it comes to dating but dis babe matter just tie wrapper for me. Funny enough, I had once introduce her to my parent as my girl, coz they've been worried that I not brought any lady home neither have they seen me with one. So, I just had to introduce somebody to them just to douse the tension coz e be like say dey don dey reason say i be denrele (na joke oo)
Fast forward to 2016, We were done with school and I base in the FCT, she came for a wedding and we got along, I took her out and in one of the outings, after telling her how I would not give up her and all that, it got to a point she made an attempt to kiss me but my liver drop, I was shy so to say and she left. When i got home that night, we chatted about the kiss which she asked why was I shy but i told her i don't know and we ended the chat. I couldn't sleep that night, that a girl i had wanted for over five yrs decided to bless my life with a kiss and i became a dundee united. The truth is no matter how crazy u think u are, somebody get ur medicine just as Iyanya get Ivon Nelson medicine. Three days after that scenario, I went visiting as i had made up my mind to kiss her so as to regain my confidence back, i wish i hadi not, as i hug d babe, say make i kiss her na so d matter be like mother wey dey try give akamu to her by force and d pikin dey turn head, dey drag say mama i no dey chuap . She declined my calculated attempt to kiss her. I stood there like pesin wey hug transformer coz i couldn't move but thanks to God I was able to get home but in different pieces.
Now, the truth is I love this girl so much that i would like to spend the rest of my life with but i don't know how to go about it. Funny enough, I have recommended so many advice to people on how to go about relationship and it worked for them but its quite unfortunate that i can't cure myself.
My fellow Nlders, how do I move from the duplex I was giving at FRIENDZONE AVENUE? Thanks for ur time.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by agarawu23(m): 5:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Once a lady rejects dating you after many move, the best thing you can do is to forget about her TOTALLY and move on with your life.

If you remain like MARIO, they have no choice than to zone u and remain their backup/option in case their bf break up with them.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Once a lady rejects dating you after many move, the best thing you can do is to forget about her TOTALLY and move on with your life.

If you remain like MARIO, they have no choice than to zone u and remain their backup/option in case their bf break up with them.

Tanx, I receive sense by his grace

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2016
MrPin:

Tanx, I receive sense by his grace
cool
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Did you explain to her what you just told us, that you've loved her for 5years ect? She is paying you back for the way you rejected her advances although due to shyness? Did you explain this to her... You really need to come correct you only get one shot and you blew two already. I'm sorry... She sounds like she is worth the chase so up your game and sweep her off her feet. Be yourself but the best you, the brave you, the cool you, the friend soon to be lover you. Good luck smiley

#Alpha to her beta

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by bfatoba(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2016
MrPin:
Hi Nairalanders,
First and foremost, I want to commend each and everyone of you for ur contributions towards the growth of this forum. Yes, I know it belongs to Mr. Seun Osewa, but we've in one way or the other kept nairaland alive. I have been a visiting member of this forum for over 3years and I've enjoy every bit of ur contributions, every bit of ur back2back comment like #IDon'tBelieveIt, end time post, FTC, leave trash for lawma and so on.[i][/i]
Today, I am here because I need help, I need advice; pls I urge you to read and be free to contribute, as this would help me to decide at this critical moment.
I met a girl five years ago on my way to write post-utme at my State Uni, as God would have it we both got admission into the State Uni but not so long I got another admission at one of the federal Uni through direct entry into 200L. I told her my feelings and how I would want us to start a relationship but she declined, that she needed to face her studies which I agreed with her. As time goes on, year after years I keep reminding her of my Love for her but she insisted that the best that could come out of us is friendship. That was where it done on me that I have been FRIENDZONED.
Guys, all along i have had one or two relationships in school and every every make sense, so its not as if I am a junky when it comes to dating but dis babe matter just tie wrapper for me. Funny enough, I had once introduce her to my parent as my girl, coz they've been worried that I not brought any lady home neither have they seen me with one. So, I just had to introduce somebody to them just to douse the tension coz e be like say dey don dey reason say i be denrele (na joke oo)
Fast forward to 2016, We were done with school and I base in the FCT, she came for a wedding and we got along, I took her out and in one of the outings, after telling her how I would not give up her and all that, it got to a point she made an attempt to kiss me but my liver drop, I was shy so to say and she left. When i got home that night, we chatted about the kiss which she asked why was I shy but i told her i don't know and we ended the chat. I couldn't sleep that night, that a girl i had wanted for over five yrs decided to bless my life with a kiss and i became a dundee united. The truth is no matter how crazy u think u are, somebody get ur medicine just as Iyanya get Ivon Nelson medicine. Three days after that scenario, I went visiting as i had made up my mind to kiss her so as to regain my confidence back, i wish i hadi not, as i hug d babe, say make i kiss her na so d matter be like mother wey dey try give akamu to her by force and d pikin dey turn head, dey drag say mama i no dey chuap . She declined my calculated attempt to kiss her. I stood there like pesin wey hug transformer coz i couldn't move but thanks to God I was able to get home but in different pieces.
Now, the truth is I love this girl so much that i would like to spend the rest of my life with but i don't know how to go about it. Funny enough, I have recommended so many advice to people on how to go about relationship and it worked for them but its quite unfortunate that i can't cure myself.
My fellow Nlders, how do I move from the duplex I was giving at FRIENDZONE AVENUE? Thanks for ur time.

The problem with most guys is that you see the friend-zone as detrimental but you need to see it as an opportunity.
Friend-zone is kinda like detention where, only the person that put you there, has the power to remove you.
Since she's put you there, you need her to see you as dateable again in her eyes, and you need her to say it, then her very close friend to confirm it to her. Thats really how women work. Once they decide something, they seek the confirmation of a trustee.
So you have to make her remove you and beg you to be with her. To achieve that, you need to embrace your friend-zone and sincerely kill all hope that you personally can get yourself out. so you have to be just a friend to her and treat her like you would treat a casual friend.
Ask her to set you up with a friend of hers, and make sure she does it. She would be forced to highlight your best traits to the friend.
Because she's doing it doesn't mean you should have no standard. make sure to pick the best of the bunch of her friends. Then you date her and let the universe carry the events.

simple principle, No one in the history of LIFE has ever uttered this sentence "I want My " " that I have in my pocket, because its mine"
people don't want what they already own. would you drive into a dealership and buy your car that you drove there?

So why would you already give yourself to someone before they want you.... its cheer stupidity and it happens to the best of us, at latest 17.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Nubian113:
Did you explain to her what you just told us, that you've loved her for 5years ect? She is paying you back for the way you rejected her advances although due to shyness? Did you explain this to her... You really need to come correct you only get one shot and you blew two already. I'm sorry... She sounds like she is worth the chase so up your game and sweep her off her feet. Be yourself but the best you, the brave you, the cool you, the friend soon to be lover you. Good luck smiley waoh, am happy I posted dis, tanx, I will definitely do all u've said

#Alpha to her beta
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by bfatoba(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Nubian113:
Did you explain to her what you just told us, that you've loved her for 5years ect? She is paying you back for the way you rejected her advances although due to shyness? Did you explain this to her... You really need to come correct you only get one shot and you blew two already. I'm sorry... She sounds like she is worth the chase so up your game and sweep her off her feet. Be yourself but the best you, the brave you, the cool you, the friend soon to be lover you. Good luck smiley

#Alpha to her beta

Omega here wink
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2016
She wants to kiss you
You decline (like the massive beta you are)
She asked you why
You said "Nothing"

Fvcking NOTHING!!!!?!?!?!? Really niqqa?? Thats the best you could do?
You better furnish that duplex cause you're gonna be in there for a long time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy please extra room dey d duplex i wan relocate join u o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 7:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
She wants to kiss you
You decline (like the massive beta you are)
She asked you why
You said "Nothing"

Fvcking NOTHING!!!!?!?!?!? Really niqqa?? Thats the best you could do?
You better furnish that duplex cause you're gonna be in there for a long time.
Lol, I just don't know why I can't put myself together when it comes to this very lady, I go soon move from dat duplex. anyways, thanks
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy please extra room dey d duplex i wan relocate join u o
No vacancy bros, I dey enjoy am sha, jst dat I'm tired and I want to relocate ASAP
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2016
bfatoba:

The problem with most guys is that you see the friend-zone as detrimental but you need to see it as an opportunity.
Friend-zone is kinda like detention where, only the person that put you there, has the power to remove you.
Since she's put you there, you need her to see you as dateable again in her eyes, and you need her to say it, then her very close friend to confirm it to her. Thats really how women work. Once they decide something, they seek the confirmation of a trustee.
So you have to make her remove you and beg you to be with her. To achieve that, you need to embrace your friend-zone and sincerely kill all hope that you personally can get yourself out. so you have to be just a friend to her and treat her like you would treat a casual friend.
Ask her to set you up with a friend of hers, and make sure she does it. She would be forced to highlight your best traits to the friend.
Because she's doing it doesn't mean you should have no standard. make sure to pick the best of the bunch of her friends. Then you date her and let the universe carry the events.

simple principle, No one in the history of LIFE has ever uttered this sentence "I want My " " that I have in my pocket, because its mine"
people don't want what they already own. would you drive into a dealership and buy your car that you drove there?

So why would you already give yourself to someone before they want you.... its cheer stupidity and it happens to the best of us, at latest 17.
U're da best, I appreciate
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by jonaifame22(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2016
U have to pack out and sell that duplex you have at freindzone avenue, by cutting all contacts you hav wth her ,no texts, no call, nothing at all, people appreciate what they can not have.
U built an ego in her as tall as the tower of Babel, how do I know,cos for five years you've made her understand that you've been waiting for her,this makes her feel that there's no one like her in the world,pls jus get busy if you can bear it and not call her for a month,there are seventy percent chances that she'll call you,
Pls stop chasing her like that it'll make her feel like she can keep you waiting and scout for people who will pose a challenge to her!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
U have to pack out and sell that duplex you have at freindzone avenue, by cutting all contacts you hav wth her ,no texts, no call, nothing at all, people appreciate what they can not have.
U built an ego in her as tall as the tower of Babel, how do I know,cos for five years you've made her understand that you've been waiting for her,this makes her feel that there's no one like her in the world,pls jus get busy if you can bear it and not call her for a month,there are seventy percent chances that she'll call you,
Pls stop chasing her like that it'll make her feel like she can keep you waiting and scout for people who will make pose a challenge to her!
Gracia
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
Pls stop chasing her like that it'll make her feel like she can keep you waiting and scout for people who will pose a challenge to her!
I love your kinda men.. #commonsense more sense to your brain

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
bfatoba:

if like say na babe you be I for toast you here.. just kidding bro. words for the wise
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by jonaifame22(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2016
smithsydny:
I love your kinda men.. #commonsense more sense to your brain
bless you!
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by bfatoba(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
smithsydny:
if like say na babe you be I for toast you here.. just kidding bro. words for the wise

I'll take that as a compliment lolz thanks

Lolz, I was once like the OP, it's essential to know that, there will be that woman, whose got your keys, but that does not excuse you from being a man.

Sometimes you have to fight your initial reactions. Like when in an awkward situation, your reaction will tell the woman if you are man enough. Say the truth, embrace the awkwardness, smile and continue like it doesn't bother you.

I think every man needs to at least once, learn how to Steal a kiss!!!
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
bfatoba:

I'll take that as a compliment lolz thanks

Lolz, I was once like the OP, it's essential to know that, there will be that woman, whose got your keys, but that does not excuse you from being a man.

Sometimes you have to fight your initial reactions. Like when in an awkward situation, your reaction will tell the woman if you are man enough. Say the truth, embrace the awkwardness, smile and continue like it doesn't bother you.

I think every man needs to at least once, learn how to Steal a kiss!!!
I use to love to this gal but whenever I go see her I don't seems to do the main thing the next excuse is I want to tell you something don't be angry I said go on. she says a guy raped me I was like wat when how were.. she said she went to the guys place I said hmmm.. I took that as OK e dey happen.. the next time I went to see her she said same I was like did the guy force you to come to his house she said no.
I said OK am leaving.. its now like some guy touches the thing and she uses rape to cover it and me the friendzoned dude can't do ntn. I had to spoil every thing as not to remain there.
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Gagged: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just walk away and mean it. She will come for you later on if she is interested.
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by oodua1stson: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
You de upset my spirit this evening

So you refused to kiss her and seal the whole thing? Where do they make mumu like you?
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by DharmyYinks: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ur matter don pass duplex.. na mansion u get der sef!
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=MrPin post=42750633] Tanx, I receive sense by his grace[/quote
Lol
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by hottest111: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
duplex ke ? my brother, u av an estate in friendzone avenue
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by RUBYRUBY(f): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
My brother, it is well with you.
May the God of #olajumoke locate you, because you are the godfather of a whole state in the country of friend zone
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
hottest111:
duplex ke ? my brother, u av an estate in friendzone avenue
Haba, an estate, is it dat worse?
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
My brother, it is well with you.
May the God of #olajumoke locate you, because you are the godfather of a whole state in the country of friend zone
Haba, dat was hot, anyways I think I deserve d comment...
Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by mekzyjoe(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPin:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by Parpor(m): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Askin a lady out for 5 years and she no gree? shocked U try ohh... embarassedbuh u f up for turnin down d kiss fa.goin afta d lips immediately was a bad move... cheesy
Now take errytin gradually wt her again n ask if she feels d same way dah u do. Bera dnt 4get to remind her dah u hv a duplex in her friend zoned island.... ;DI hope ds helps wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. by MrPin(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tanx guys, for picking my call. I have not called her since dat day, she called yesterday and I didn't pick. I hope am still on track?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meet The Ivorian Man Who Married 4 White Women And Has 17 Children / Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) / When A Girl Decided To Get Married Instead Of Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.