Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? (1529 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Leysco(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Ladies in the house, help me with this. I will be travelling very soon to see a lady. What are the gifts i should buy for her that she will appreciate? Pls note, not expensive gifts oo
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Orubebe01: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Leysco:
Ladies in the house, help me with this. I will be travelling very soon to see my woman. What are the gifts i should buy for her that she will appreciate? Pls note, not expensive gifts oo
well, bugati won't be a bad ideagrin
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by izuch(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Boeing 747 undecided
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by sinaj(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Koi koi shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Make her something.

A handmade card is always nice.

If she scoffs at you, she's not a good person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by markkkwills36(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
I think with humility, sincerity and unalloyed support from both parties in love, gift is as immaterial as the P in psychology.....
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Marlvin(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2016
. . . .
A set of Victoria's secret panties isn't all that expensive...

Add a cologne to it...(not just any kind of cologne)

1 Like

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Tenkobos(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
Koi koi shoe grin
That aunty vicky shoe wey dey spoil road?
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2016
undecidedfoundation powder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

A set of Victoria's secret panties isn't all that expensive...

Add a cologne to it...(not just any kind of cologne)

Why not give a present that shows you think of her as more than a sex object?
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by sinaj(f): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
That aunty vicky shoe wey dey spoil road?
lol
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2016
If u travel abroad to see her, get her a good perfume. grin

Or if u will juz travel across the state, a bunch of plantain and yam sha wud be great I reckon tongue

1 Like

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by dyadeleye(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2016
You can change her phone....upgraded version.
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Marlvin(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Why not give a present that shows you think of her as more than a sex object?

Gift of panties, doesn't entirely reflect on s*x , you just objectified it like it screams of s*x appeal. considering his budget thats the best option, he could still go for turkey gown' which is a couple of more bills expensive than the former.

1 Like

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Leysco:
Ladies in the house, help me with this. I will be travelling very soon to see a lady. What are the gifts i should buy for her that she will appreciate? Pls note, not expensive gifts oo
Must you buy a gift for her?Go empty handed first.The relationship has just begin,same way a lady will tell you that she doesn't kiss on a first date.Dont spoil her biko.
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by datyrone(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
buy a bracelet or bangle
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Gift of panties, doesn't entirely reflect on s*x , you just objectified it like it screams of s*x appeal. considering his budget thats the best option, he could still go for turkey gown' which is a couple of more bills expensive than the former.

I guess he could get her some practical panties, instead of the cr*p they sell at VS.

I still think a handmadr card is best. It says "I love you, thought about you personally and made a real effort".
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Jay542(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:
Make her something.

A handmade card is always nice.

If she scoffs at you, she's not a good person.
Do ladies still appreciate these things??

1 Like

Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Marlvin(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

I guess he could get her some practical panties, instead of the cr*p they sell at VS.

I still think a handmadr card is best. It says "I love you, thought about you personally and made a real effort".

Do girls still appreciate such ? I doubt
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:

Do ladies still appreciate these things??

Good women with good hearts do.
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
*sighs
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Do girls still appreciate such ? I doubt

Good women with kind hearts do.
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by latinoKingdom(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Marlvin(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Good women with kind hearts do.

Yeah, I do know that. though I 'mentioned 'girls' cos I've an entirely different opinion about girls, ladies n women.

Your moniker, there's this girl...'stupidinlove' ......
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Yeah, I do know that. though I 'mentioned 'girls' cos I've an entirely different opinion about girls, ladies n women.

Your moniker, there's this girl...'stupidinlove' ......

They're all female. I don't think you can justify any argument that says "real women..." or "only little girls..." or "ladies do X and women do Y". It's silly and seeks to control female behaviour.

And I am not stupidinluv.
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Leysco(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:
Must you buy a gift for her?Go empty handed first.The relationship has just begin,same way a lady will tell you that she doesn't kiss on a first date.Dont spoil her biko.
I reason with you bro
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by Marlvin(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

They're all female. I don't think you can justify any argument that says "real women..." or "only little girls..." or "ladies do X and women do Y". It's silly and seeks to control female behaviour.

And I am not stupidinluv.

I wasn't expecting you to acquiesce to that statement, nonetheless it is justifiable .
Re: What Gifts Can I Buy For a lady am in love with? by foolinlove(f): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

I wasn't expecting you to acquiesce to that statement, nonetheless it is justifiable .

How?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Weird Dream --interpreters Needed. / See How Mariah Carey Suffers Fashion Fail As Her Nip Slip At Oscar Red Carpet / 3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.