Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad (4123 Views)

Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by baconline(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2009
The governors not only are absent but they spend their money in Hard currencies.Their wives and children spent the stolen monies in pounds and dollars
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Remii(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
strangleyo:

It is actually extremely sad. Politics in Nigeria is simply about looting. It is never about governing. These men know nothing of governing. When the oil dries up it will be a gorgeous sight to behold because they will have to figure out where the money will come from.

The irony of the sad situation is that by the time oil dried up these thieves would have enjoyed at the expense of the masses of today. They would all die at the same period too. They may even steal enough to make their children the Kennedies of Nigeria. So something should be done now to make the government work.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by baconline(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
Bros If u follow the history of this nation u will find out that nothing works.Nigeria can NOT WORK except u break it to small unit ,let this unit generate their income internally.As far as I am concerned we onlt have one governor in Nigeria .He is Fashola All the rest are punks,so daft that on a scale of 1 to 10 on intellegent u will rate them 0.02/Too bad
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Remii(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2009
baconline:

Bros If u follow the history of this nation u will find out that nothing works.Nigeria can NOT WORK except u break it to small unit ,let this unit generate their income internally.As far as I am concerned we onlt have one governor in Nigeria .He is Fashola All the rest are punks,so daft that on a scale of 1 to 10 on intellegent u will rate them 0.02/Too bad

Make no mistake my Brother, they are not daft at all, they are thieves and wicked ones for that matter, daft do not get the best of things for himself, they send their children to best schools, get them best jobs, buy up all businesses etc etc and you call that daftness? They may lack developmental of ideas and selfish but I wont call them daft.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by baconline(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
Strong point bro,I disperse them
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
we should just outsource the governors' job and let them stay abroad permanently.
that way we know we know we have foreign governors grin
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by strangleyo: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
George_D:

we should just outsource the governors' job and let them stay abroad permanently.
that way we know we know we have foreign governors grin

Cheap chinese labour for government?

They won't steal, they'll just work, sleep, and then eventually die.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by JUO(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
reading papers is wasting time, na news paper we go shop, we need action not stories
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by mayrho(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2009
nibo loro ilu yii n lo, o ti sun mi
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by shawn123: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2009
lol, in the I.T world we call this REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION,
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Nezan(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2009
before nko? no be to go bank dem stolen money? make una leave me jóó angry
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by AdemilaAd: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2009
Help us tell them that if they refused to stop that kind of behaviour. One day their play will crash and they will end up in hell fire. But if they sit down and give their people reward of democracy, then they enjoy what they have laboured for.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by azegba(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2009
VERY SOON SOME POLITICIANS WILL START TO RUN THEIR CAMPAIGN ABROAD. THE MORE THERE IS A GROWING GAP BETWEEN THE POLITICIAN AND THE MASSES, THE MORE THE FEAR OF INSECURITY AMONG THE POLITICIANS. ANOTHER FACTOR THAT CONTRIBUTE THIS SENSE OF INSECURITY IS THE AMOUNT OF ARMS AND AMUNITIONS THAT THESE POLITICIANS USE DURING ELECTION. THEY USUALLY FEEL INSECURE HAVING DISHED OUT SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS TO THEIR 'VICTORY' PLOTTERS. POLITICS IS NOT BAD AND GOVERNANCE IS NOT STRESSFUL. IT IS THE FRAUD AND THE INSINCERITY THAT MAKE THE THEM CUMBERSOME. "OVER-BLOATED PROMISES LEADS TO EXAGGERATED EXPECTATIONS" WE MUST NOT DRESS OUR SELVES IN A BORROWED ROPES.
ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Libra38: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
Men!! u need to be here (Abuja) over the week end as see the number of flashy and assorted cars especially air port road, confirming the arrival of Governors and some of their cronies.

I no fit shout ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by lekanjohn(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
A sinner will be on the run when no one pursues him.My Guvnor Fashola can't be involved 'cos i trust him,
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
ill-gotten wealth lasts but for only a while
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
Another joke.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by kokoye(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
George_D:

Says who?? think again. The wealth never reach, or else it will last for generations yet unborn. Ask Awolowo and Babangida.

@ post ojare.

What's the big deal - PC Anywhere works well and has been in use since the early 90s.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
George_D:

Says who? We don dey tell ourselves this same since our papa days, yet the same people keep getting richer, while the poor keep getting poorer by the second.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by viclee009: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
Don't be surprise people.
what can one say about inhuman, irresponsible, lowlife scums who call themselves Nigeria state Governors. I bet they are out everywhere getting drunk and fucking their daughters age in hotels or brothels while their poor wives live in fear of them bringing AIDS home to them. Way to go SCUM BAGS. Steal all the money and die of AIDS or better still explodidities grin grin grin grin
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by alex406(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
A wealthy man in the midst of poor people is the poorest among them because he wont have peace of mind from his brethren,so i wonder why they have decided to act in such manner when they know they wont be there forever.Nigeria is the only country where bad things are considered to be good and perfect but i pray that the almighty who has created us for a purpose will lead us to our greatest accomplishments.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by walakolobo: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2009
@Ade_Lagos

Havent you heard of spamming before? It will only take you one day b4 you will get banned.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2009
kokoye:

Says who?? think again. The wealth never reach, or else it will last for generations yet unborn. Ask Awolowo and Babangida.

there you go. you've answered the question for yourself.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Says who? We don dey tell ourselves this same since our papa days, yet the same people keep getting richer, while the poor keep getting poorer by the second.

if it lasts forever, they wouldn't be trying to steal more to replenish
the stock as it fast depreciates.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by aieromon(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Please,tell me something that i don't know.
Doesn't matter where they rule their states from as long as their brains contain cow piss
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Nezan(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2009
alex406:

A wealthy man in the midst of poor people is the poorest among them because he wont have peace of mind from his brethren,so i wonder why they have decided to act in such manner when they know they wont be there forever.Nigeria is the only country where bad things are considered to be good and perfect but i pray that the almighty who has created us for a purpose will lead us to our greatest accomplishments.
but they sadly refuse to learn angry
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by dfanthom(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
Even if they are on ground or govern from the moon, it cannot & will not translate to good governance as 99.999% can/will not perform. these guys believe we owe them so much & should pay for ALL their whims & caprices. it's rather unfortunate that in this 21st century, Naija can still be this backward. our leaders have all failed US continually. cry
when will all this end? well, the govs are trying to launder their funds properly & as u know naija man, he go wan see the vault wey hin own money enter.  lipsrsealed
May the Almighty deliver us from this travesty called 9ja leadership!!! shocked
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
gallivanting govnors! grin
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by baslone: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
George_D:

I used to think so.

One of my childhood friends got married to Tafa's
daughter not to long ago, you need to see his marriage
present(from the bride's parents) resting peacefully on
a large acre of land at Asokoro. I keep wondering how
many millions that will cost. You go trip!!!!
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
baslone:

I used to think so.

One of my childhood friends got married to Tafa's
daughter not to long ago, you need to see his marriage
present(from the bride's parents) resting peacefully on
a large acre of land at Asokoro. I keep wondering how
many millions that will cost. You go trip!!!!

yes, we can 'trip' at the millions for now but i assure you,
nobody will be tripping at that acre five, ten years from now.
Re: Governors Abandon States For Abuja, Lagos, Abroad by Nezan(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
George_D:

yes, we can 'trip' at the millions for now but i assure you,
nobody will be tripping at that acre five, ten years from now.
how do u mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monarch Sacked As Journalists Are Freed / Ex-militants Attack Amnesty Office In Abuja / Jumbo Pay: Incoming Lawmakers To Earn N338.6 Billion ($2.5 Billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.