Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (11958 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by obiwigan21(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by HungerBAD: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Interesting.

I mean to me,you did everything right except for the Konga thing you paid for.

I do not know you,but a man has to be very principled about a lot of things in his life.

It is okay for a man to say "NO" without explaining why. If a lady orders something without telling me,I will not pay for it,as I will not only consider that insultive,but I will feel she is also taking my simplicity for stupidity.

To the OP, I feel you had a part to play in this girl wanting to take you for a ride too. Women are not stupid,and are good at sizing up guys,and if they sense you are the type that can be toyed with,then they will go in for the kill.

This has nothing to do with whether you live in Nigeria or not. You can still be in Nigeria,and a lot of women will still do the same thing to you,from the odd asking for recharge cards to asking you to pay their school fees,or like one asked my friend,build a house for her parents.

And the sad thing,Is that when you get to know who she is in love with,he would probably be some dude,who still lives with his parents/squatting some where,and whatever they get from you and other guys,they spend on him.

Lastly,you know Imo State has a reputation for not just being the State with the highest bride price in Nigeria. But that Owerri girls,are very money conscious and materialistic people.

Next time look for a Kogi,Benue,Plateau and Mostly Northern ladies. They are not materialistic,and honestly will not give you headache,and yes I am a Niger Deltan saying this.

No Ishilove, I am not cheating on you with any Northerner I swear.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by falconey(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
too verbose.......well i read it, I'm not surprised her clique is called NAIJA RUNZ GIRLS.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by DUNKA(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thank God that you missed a bullet. She is not worth it

4 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by makydebbie(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
girls like that exist? undecided

guys like you exist? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by makydebbie(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
girls like that exist? undecided

guys like you exist? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Davidddon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
lipsrsealed[b][/b]Dude just thankGod she showed u her real self nd not a facade, u would have been sorry for yourself if u had something serious with her........

6 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
She has probably been mining from a very young age, with her base of operation getting deeper and deeper.

Gold diggers sha, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by IamLEGEND1: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na because she see say you no razz wella.
make she try that nonsense_with homeboys..... I no go give am the gift,come rob her join.
Where she been dey when boys dey waka with no shoe for street?
I hustle my money,then you wan come obtain my moola with pùssy wey God give you for free.
dem no born am well

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Miladi(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
You acted noble. Mind game, opportunism and other vices alike are the hallmarks of petty people.

Actually, pettiness knows no gender and stratum.

12 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Baba op plz give me her contact abeg make I do on your behalf. Owerri na our own no worry will give u live score just her contact will do

Hungry girls claiming wise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nelsizzy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
You did her no wrong. You should be happy you got to know her before you got entangled in her web.

6 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
sad bet why are some girls like this na?

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Miladi:
You acted noble. Mind game, opportunism and other vices alike are the hallmarks of petty people.

Actually, pettiness knows no gender and strata.

Noble

Buhari has really taking us back to 1983 sad

Well, cherio me lady!!
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na because she see say you no razz wella.
make she try that nonsense_with homeboys..... I no go give am the gift,come rob her join.
Where she been dey when boys dey waka with no shoe for street?
I hustle my money,then you wan come obtain my moola with pùssy wey God give you for free.
dem no born am well

upon him spend for her and her 4 hungry bitches_ him no get puna, where homeboys go only buy her indomie and egg and chop puna like who pay bride price.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is said that all is fair in love and war.You initiated your romantic interest before you came to Nigeria but she didnt rebuff your advances then until you came to Nigeria.Obviously she doesn't want to have anything to do with you as far as a serious relationship goes.You didnt do anything wrong and I didnt think she become bad because a guy broke her heart.She had that nature in her all along.Life is about choices.She made hers as far as having a meaningful relationship with you goes.You need to make yours .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
you did the right thing.

100/100 is what I score you..

Don't give her anything, cut her off.

She's acting like a cheap who're..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by chris2face(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
U shouldn't have paid for that konga stuff and for her to abuse u even after u paid for the stuff I mean the Jumia and Konga stuff and still abused u on top it should tell u the kind of bae she is forget her man
Make she try that with home boys and see how It pounds out

4 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Realhommie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op you actually didn't do any wrong, you're a cool dude, my kinda person.

Truth is, she'll regret this missed opportunity in the near future. Finally, she'll wanna settle with a God fearing guy not knowing God had long answered her prayer but coz of her small mindedness and wayward living she missed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
oga obiwigan21 u weren't hard at all..in short u were too nice! She is a bìtch obviously and only wanted to chop ur hard earned thousands cos of she has a wide pùssy that was given to her free of charge!

Get someone better..D bìtch dosent deserve u angry
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by datyrone(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
girls go dey feel say dem wise...she don see maga
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
oouch! girls tarnishing girls' image.....

dis girl is a disgrace to Womanhood.

well, op u did d right thing

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by eph12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Guys like this still dey? Na wa o. I am really disappointed
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by dissybling(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
no not at all she is just a confused person
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by femolacqua(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice one guy, that's the real deal. You are such a lucky dude.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Folalade(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wise one.!
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by franxer3(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
[center][/center][code][/code]u be typical unaldatrated foam of jjc
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Next time look for a Kogi,Benue,Plateau and Mostly Northern ladies. They are not materialistic,and honestly will not give you headache,and yes I am a Niger Deltan saying this.

No Ishilove, I am not cheating on you with any Northerner I swear.

Niger Deltan ladies nko?? angry

How come you don't send me romantic messages? angry

Op, she has turned herself to a _prostitute so you haven't lost anything. You did the right thing.

8 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by franxer3(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
franxer3:
[center][/center][code][/code]u be typical unaldatrated foam of jjc
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Bunker1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
you Just missed HIV, thank her later for not allowing you to...go for rich girls ...since you are loaded. finding true love now for you is a little bet late cos you have made it.

4 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
IMO IMO IMO IMOOOO GIRLSSS u see am. thank God for making me to avoid making the biggest mistake of my life. I notice her bad character b4 hand nd left silently. they are pretty no doubt but marriage entails more than ur pretty face. Op don't ever regret ur action... as far as u did this to an IMO girl u are on track. just go nd make thanks given cus u would have shared a part 2 wahala story with that babe after marriage. she will cheat nd may probably cut ur dick with a knife. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
obiwigan21:
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same??
You did well my guy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.