Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! (11948 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

[s]Wait oo
Mr impossible
You posted a thread sef, shared a video. Ill give it to you that was barbaric and it doesnt represent Islam
But then smartie pants a fellow brother posted another video showing The same barbaric behaviour against muslims. Do you not understand that ur threads are a total waste of time!
So much for oppression, that fellow had the video but did not create a thread for it condeming not just the act oo..but the whole reliegion. You on the other hand mr wise guy, decided do disrespect the reliegion you are not smart go and sit down[/s].
Trash. Dat wat u sprew here. I created a trend for the Christian brothers to pray for d genocide hapening in d islamic country NOT OPPOSITION
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by reallest(f): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dis madness if it's true
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 1:29am On Feb 10, 2016
impossible27:

It dosn't speak English pls.. Stop fabricating videos caused by Muslims havoc claiming to be from Christian. Dat is also in chad, Am islamic country angry
Mumu it's Central African Republic(CAR) a Christian majority country, bunch of Christian terrorists.

In Islam it's forbidden to kill women and children even if the enemy uses them as human shields. But what can we say about Christianity, nothing to write home about. No wonder the op presents a link "I love Israel", this are known children killers. This people you support has killed more Muslim children than Muslim terrorists would kill christian or Jewish kids. This is an established fact!!!

Go to your bible and see how Jesus commands killing and raping of kids and children. Infants are not even spared, Jesus tells us to bash their innocent heads on the wall. He(Jesus) asks parents to eat their children, better don't fall prey to the propagandas of this miscreants you call Christians. They keep running their mouths because they think Muslims don't reply them often, the fact of the matter is most of us are busy and not jobless. We're coming back soon, my exams would be over soon, you'll soon see the real color of the religion you profess.

Bye and go and think of your life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2016
impossible27:

Dat bold up there. So islam kept increasing by forcing people to a religon And if they dont agree u kill them Even children lyk d 10 years old boy was killed nd u called dat PRACTISE RELIGON There is God ooo!!!

Well. Now i see how som1 thinks he can take lyfe easly on his hand. Wise up man, ur eeligion is a trear to d universe.

Point of correction islam is not increasing but decreasing. Go to google nd reserch urself estimate nomber of islam between 2014 and 2015 ,regardless of almost 70% of islamic countries are on war. Educate urself pls.

Start listing the 70% of Islamic Countries at war and you see how you Christians caused it!!! It's a challenge if you're willing to take!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
don't fall prey to the propagandas of this miscreants you call Christians. They keep running their mouths because they think Muslims don't reply them often, the fact of the matter is most of us are busy and not jobless. [size=18pt]We're coming back soon[/size]
Exactly! i noticed that as well, they keep opening threads of hate, because we dont reply these days, to them we cant refute it, but the truth is, most of us are very busy now, infact i just concluded my test, we will soon start exams, this is why i dont reply long epistle(e.gmalvisguy, true2satan) anyway i am coming back, after the exams na me and them, just as it has been.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Exactly! i noticed that as well, they keep opening threads of hate, because we dont reply these days, to them we cant refute it, but the truth is, most of us are very busy now, infact i just concluded my test, we will soon start exams, this is why i dont reply long epistle(e.gmalvisguy, true2satan) anyway i am coming back, after the exams na me and them, just as it has been.
Abi na, just leave me! Even the questions I asked them some days with Bro Ridwan, they thought they've successfully pulled it off. But I tell you, this is just the beginning. Ive got just 3 papers remaining, after them, I'm creating a thread concerning the issue and then inviting all of them to a debate. You'll see how they'll drop like green flies..... how's school by the way?!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Abi na, just leave me! Even the questions I asked them some days with Bro Ridwan, they thought they've successfully pulled it off. But I tell you, this is just the beginning. Ive got just 3 papers remaining, after them, I'm creating a thread concerning the issue and then inviting all of them to a debate. You'll see how they'll drop like green flies..... how's school by the way?!
Alhamdulillah, school is good and fun too, except for those sadists that call themselves lecturers in math department, how bout you, hope that crisis in your school has died off?
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Alhamdulillah, school is good and fun too, except for those sadists that call themselves lecturers in math department, how bout you, hope that crisis in your school has died off?
It's down sha, but police and civil defense are still outside the hostels. The screen every move you, even as I went out to pray, they were just looking. I've you guys done Laplace?!
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
It's down sha, but police and civil defense are still outside the hostels. The screen every move you, even as I went out to pray, they were just looking. I've you guys done Laplace?!
yeah! i did laplace in my 200level, we used it in solving ODE's. why?
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by gemale(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Mumu it's Central African Republic(CAR) a Christian majority country, bunch of Christian terrorists.

In Islam it's forbidden to kill women and children even if the enemy uses them as human shields. But what can we say about Christianity, nothing to write home about. No wonder the op presents a link "I love Israel", this are known children killers. This people you support has killed more Muslim children than Muslim terrorists would kill christian or Jewish kids. This is an established fact!!!

Go to your bible and see how Jesus commands killing and raping of kids and children. Infants are not even spared, Jesus tells us to bash their innocent heads on the wall. He(Jesus) asks parents to eat their children, better don't fall prey to the propagandas of this miscreants you call Christians. They keep running their mouths because they think Muslims don't reply them often, the fact of the matter is most of us are busy and not jobless. We're coming back soon, my exams would be over soon, you'll soon see the real color of the religion you profess.

Initially on sighting dis thread, I decided nt 2 comment bt ur manic, ignorant, psychotic rant made me decide oda wise. D fact dt u hate xtianity & Jesus Christ doesn't mean u shld lie abt us. Pls where in d bible did Jesus say all dt (raping & eating of children etc)? Pls tell me o! If u can't find any Bible passage 2 support ur claim, kindly shut ur putrid, Christian - hating mouth. Nuff said.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Start listing the 70% of Islamic Countries at war and you see how you Christians caused it!!! It's a challenge if you're willing to take!

These are the list of muslim majority countries. Leaving out Western Sahara & Palestine, the following countries have an Ongoing armed conflict :
1. Afghanistan: You know what it is.
2. Tunisia, Senegal & Burkina Faso: All have limited involvement in the Insurgency in the Maghreb , an
aftermate of the Algerian Civil War.
3. Iran & Turkey: Conflict with Kurd separatists (the PJAK & the PKK resp.).
4. Yemen: Shia insurgency as well as an al-Qaeda led one.
5. Iraq: Again, we all know what.
6. Jordan: Assistance against ISIS.
7. Somalia: The Somali Civil War
8. Azerbaijan: The Nagorno- Karabakh conflict with Armenia.
9. Niger: The Insurgency in the Maghreb. Also supports Nigeria against Boko Haram.
10. Algeria: The Insurgency in the Maghreb.
11. Libya: Obvious entry on this list with the Libyan Civil War.
12. Pakistan: The War against terrorists in the Northwest Frontier Province (Khyber- Pathkunwala), the Baluchistan insurgency and the Kashmir conflict.
13. Egypt: The Sinai insurgency by local Bedouin.
14. Syria: The Syrian civil war.
15. Mali: The Azawad / Northern Mali conflict , as well as the Maghreb Insurgency.
16. Indonesia: The West Papua conflict. Also, possibly an Islamist insurgency, but I think this has
ended.
17. Sudan: The South Kordofan conflict.
18. Lebanon: Spillover of the Syrian Civil War
19. Chad: Involvement in the Mali conflict.

Sir can u list hw many western countries pertispate in dis kind of insurgents

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Go to your bible and see[b] [s]how Jesus commands killing and raping of kids and children. Infants are not even spared, Jesus tells us to bash their innocent heads on the wall. He(Jesus) asks parents to eat their children,[/s][/b] better don't fall prey to the propagandas of this miscreants you call Christians. They keep running their mouths because they think Muslims don't reply them often, the fact of the matter is most of us are busy and not jobless. We're coming back soon, my exams would be over soon, you'll soon see the real color of the religion you profess.

Prove dat cancel letter up there or shut ur trap.

I tought islam fobide western education Nd by d way my lyf is already planned. Got dat ?
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2016
These islamic e-jihadists are all kindergartens.
They are still in school struggling to come out. Still mummy and daddy's pet. No wonder they write rubbish.
Waste of time replying them. Just expose the hadite and quran it should be enough.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
impossible27:

Prove dat cancel letter up there or shut ur trap.

I tought islam fobide western education Nd by d way my lyf is already planned. Got dat ?
Hahaha so you mean you don't know Jesus said parents should eat their children, bash infants head on the wall, etc! Let's take a tour:

Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [virgin women]."

Numbers 31:17 "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." 

"He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.  (Luke 22:36)"

We wonder what one would use a sword to do if not to kill and butcher, imagine if every Christian in the world today owns a gun in his/her home.  Imagine how dangerous the society will be.

Jesus taught us to hate! "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters- yes, even his own life- he cannot be my disciple.   (Luke 14:26)"
Jesus never used the word "family." He never married or fathered children. To his own mother, he said, "Woman, what have I to do with thee? (John 2:4)"

He doesn't even have respect for his own mother no wonder Christians today are very crude and vulgar.... Spits.. ...

Look at him commanding his jihadists on what to do to children:
"Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword.  Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.  (Isaiah 13:16)"

"O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us- he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. (Psalm 137:8-9)"

I(Jesus) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.' Jeremiah 19:9

Coming to your second allegations about Islam and education, firstly I don't refer to the biology, chemistry, maths, engineering, surgery, etc we do as western education. The reason is because all the listed above, Muslims contributed greatly in the field. In fact you can't study this subjects without depending directly or indirectly on the works of Muslims. So why should I call it "western education"?!

Secondly, if you refuse to learn in Islam, then you're considered an ignorant. You need to study this stuffs the better the society and that's what I'm doing, so any problems?!

Cc gemale come and see your bloody Christ, you all started it but later claim victims at the end.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesuismoi:
They are still in school struggling to come out. Still mummy and daddy's pet. No wonder they write rubbish.
Waste of time replying them. Just expose the hadite and quran it should be enough.

Careful with your christianist hate preaching. Don't want the ban stick back out do we. grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesuismoi:
grin grinAre you scared or what?! Better don't allow the fear of Islam give you heart attack. grin tongue
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
yeah! i did laplace in my 200level, we used it in solving ODE's. why?
Wallahi we did it this semester, I wanted to mad! Our lecturers didn't teach us, so the exam was super crazy.... I just pray to get like a B or C!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
impossible27:

These are the list of muslim majority countries. Leaving out Western Sahara & Palestine, the following countries have an Ongoing armed conflict :
1. Afghanistan: You know what it is.

It was invaded by the Christian nation of United States, all in name of Usamah they destroyed a country beyond repair. The same terrorism they tried to curb as been created now, we now have ISIS branch in Afghanistan+the Taliban the US claimed they defeated! See what Christianity caused?!

2. Tunisia, Senegal & Burkina Faso: All have limited involvement in the Insurgency in the Maghreb , an
aftermate of the Algerian Civil War.

I don't understand this point, explain it well please. Are trying to blame the government for trying to fight terrorism?!

3. Iran & Turkey: Conflict with Kurd separatists (the PJAK & the PKK resp.).

The PKK have the Marxist ideology has their inspiration. I hope you know how Karl Marx formulated his ideas. Moreover they're rebels, so why blame countries trying fight terrorism.

4. Yemen: Shia insurgency as well as an al-Qaeda led one.

The Al Qaeda miscreants in Yemen were all radicalized when American Christians invaded Iraq. Remember that Al Qaeda's origin was from the Christian invasion.

5. Iraq: Again, we all know what.

Of course we know, you guys invaded it na!

6. Jordan: Assistance against ISIS.

The underlined says it all, are you not meant to be grateful?! undecided

7. Somalia: The Somali Civil War

8. Azerbaijan: The Nagorno- Karabakh conflict with Armenia.

Hypocrisy at its peak, the countries involved are Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine, etc. How many Christians nations do you see here?! So because people fight for independence then it automatically becomes a religious war abi?! grin

9. Niger: The Insurgency in the Maghreb. Also supports Nigeria against Boko Haram.

The underlined says it all!

10. Algeria: The Insurgency in the Maghreb.

Explain better please!

11. Libya: Obvious entry on this list with the Libyan Civil War.

Libya was destroyed by NATO(majorly christian membership countries) who toppled Gaddafi, they're to be blamed!

12. Pakistan: The War against terrorists in the Northwest Frontier Province (Khyber- Pathkunwala), the Baluchistan insurgency and the Kashmir conflict.

This terrorists were products of US invasion of Afghanistan, this gave these terrorists excuses to destroy lives and properties

13. Egypt: The Sinai insurgency by local Bedouin.

A war in which Egypt involved itself fully after ISIS executed it's Christians. Muslims of Egypt fought for the Copts, this terrorists were remnants of NATOs war in Libya.

14. Syria: The Syrian civil war.

Jihadi remnants from Iraq, Afghanistan. This two countries invaded by the US.

15. Mali: The Azawad / Northern Mali conflict , as well as the Maghreb Insurgency.

The Azawad fight for their own country just the same way every one would fight for his/her own. Religion has nothing to do with it, as for the second point explain better!

16. Indonesia: The West Papua conflict. Also, possibly an Islamist insurgency, but I think this has
ended.

Olodo, Islam has nothing to do with it. War of independence dammit! angry

17. Sudan: The South Kordofan conflict.

Religion plays no part in this war.

18. Lebanon: Spillover of the Syrian Civil War

Check above!

19. Chad: Involvement in the Mali conflict.

Which Mali war?! undecided

Sir can u list hw many western countries pertispate in dis kind of insurgents

South Sudan, Ukraine, Burundi, Rwanda, Catholic and protestants thugs of Ireland, Israel aggression on Palestinians, Serbian war, Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, Columbia drug wars, Mexican cartels, Frac rebels, Liberian civil war, Sierra Leone war, etc.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Wallahi we did it this semester, I wanted to mad! Our lecturers didn't teach us, so the exam was super crazy.... I just pray to get like a B or C!
you dont have advance k.a stroud or H.K Dass? laplace is self explanatory in these two books.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Demmzy15(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:
you dont have advance k.a stroud or H.K Dass? laplace is self explanatory in these two books.
I have grin grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
I have grin grin
Then you shouldnt have issues with laplace, or you didnt read it? grin grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [virgin women]."

Numbers 31:17 "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." 
Hmmm. Mr man Jesus did not said dat but God. The Palestine waged war on d Israel nd God told them how to fight. DAT Y THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING UP TILL NOW!!
Secoundly dat is d old testament practice by d judaism in which Mohammed is part of befor he broke out.

"He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.  (Luke 22:36)"
It seems as if u only read dat part without reading d rest grin dat a parable nd u dont expect me to tell u wat a parable means

We wonder what one would use a sword to do if not to kill and butcher, imagine if every Christian in the world today owns a gun in his/her home.  Imagine how dangerous the society will be.
Dat is d question i sopose to ask u Muslims. Every Muslims want to kill d infidels now and claim 77 virgin as Muhammad hav claim his in d pit of hell. Dat y all terrorist are Muslims. Up till now. Dat hav spoilt d image of islam.

Christian dont kill unless they want to defend themselves from u Muslims. Nd if i may ask, hw many infidels have u killed

Jesus taught us to hate! "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters- yes, even his own life- he cannot be my disciple.   (Luke 14:26)"

Wat kind of bible are u reading because in my bible dat word is "leave" not "hate" nd u know wat dat means. In mama peace voice- "na only u waka com" ur parents did not com in dis world with u

Jesus never used the word "family." He never married or fathered children. To his own mother, he said, "Woman, what have I to do with thee? (John 2:4)"
He doesn't even have respect for his own mother no wonder Christians today are very crude and vulgar.... Spits.. ...
In d ancient women ar not equal with men. Even ur Qur'an tought dat too. Urs is even worse because ur Mohammed tell u guys to beat ur wives. So patetic !!!

"O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us- he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. (Psalm 137:8-9)"
I(Jesus God) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.' Jeremiah 19:9
Old testament nd besides God is a God of vengeance who deals with his enemy at his own will not lyk ur Mohammed who send u guys to kill d infidels grin

Coming to your second allegations about Islam and education, firstly I don't refer to the biology, chemistry, maths, engineering, surgery, etc we do as western education. The reason is because all the listed above, Muslims contributed greatly in the field. In fact you can't study this subjects without depending directly or indirectly on the works of Muslims. So why should I call it "western education"?!
How did Muslims contributed to d feild Is it by killing d infidels as Muhammad commanded grin it seems as if u ar not reading ur Quran very well. Islam fobids western education dat y boko haram was created nd u know wat d names means

Finally it beta u go nd find a life ooo. Nd if u need religon join others lyk Buddhism, Judaism, or dis minure religons dat dos not preach violence lyk islam. Islam av spoilt their image.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
impossible27:

Hmmm. Mr man Jesus did not said dat but God. The Palestine waged war on d Israel nd God told them how to fight. DAT Y THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING UP TILL NOW!!
Secoundly dat is d old testament practice by d judaism in which Mohammed is part of befor he broke out.

It seems as if u only read dat part without reading d rest grin dat a parable nd u dont expect me to tell u wat a parable means

Dat is d question i sopose to ask u Muslims. Every Muslims want to kill d infidels now and claim 77 virgin as Muhammad hav claim his in d pit of hell. Dat y all terrorist are Muslims. Up till now. Dat hav spoilt d image of islam.

Christian dont kill unless they want to defend themselves from u Muslims. Nd if i may ask, hw many infidels have u killed

Wat kind of bible are u reading because in my bible dat word is "leave" not "hate" nd u know wat dat means. In mama peace voice- "na only u waka com" ur parents did not com in dis world with u

In d ancient women ar not equal with men. Even ur Qur'an tought dat too. Urs is even worse because ur Mohammed tell u guys to beat ur wives. So patetic !!!

Old testament nd besides God is a God of vengeance who deals with his enemy at his own will not lyk ur Mohammed who send u guys to kill d infidels grin

How did Muslims contributed to d feild Is it by killing d infidels as Muhammad commanded grin it seems as if u ar not reading ur Quran very well. Islam fobids western education dat y boko haram was created nd u know wat d names means

Finally it beta u go nd find a life ooo. Nd if u need religon join others lyk Buddhism, Judaism, or dis minure religons dat dos not preach violence lyk islam. Islam av spoilt their image.

Bye

Are you claiming Christian crusaders didn't kill any Nigerians when they came to enslave them, heck the crusaders even had a slave ship named the Jesus
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
[i][/i]
impossible27:

Bye

Who was this Christian defending himself against?

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by gemale(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Hahaha so you mean you don't know Jesus said parents should eat their children, bash infants head on the wall, etc! Let's take a tour:

Look at him commanding his jihadists on what to do to children:
"Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword.  Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.  (Isaiah 13:16)"

I(Jesus) will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.' Jeremiah 19:9

Secondly, if you refuse to learn in Islam, then you're considered an ignorant. You need to study this stuffs the better the society and that's what I'm doing, so any problems?!

Cc gemale come and see your bloody Christ, you all started it but later claim victims at the end.

If dis is hw a typical Muslim thinks, I now get y pple tink u r terrorists. 1st of all u have 2 understand dt d bible is divided in2 new & old testaments. D old testament (d tym b4 d earthly manifestation of Jesus Christ) was d imperfect Era, an Era where D law was d only way 2 pls God. Even dt was nt enuf. Hence even d law was imperfect. Most of D laws were imperfect or even misinterpreted by d prophets who received dem 4rm God. An example of dis was confirmed by Jesus Christ when he was asked by d pharisees if divorce was lawful. He responded dt Moses gave d Israelites dt law nt because he was told by God, bt because their hearts were hardened. Most of those statements were taken 4rm d old testament & dey weren't made by Jesus Christ. Only 3 of those statements were made by Jesus & b4 u go dancing shoki dt u were ryt, if u read d new testament well specifically d gospels u wld understand dt Jesus Christ taught in parables (proverbs) eg parable of D sheep & goats talks abt d judgment on d last day, when he told d jews dt if dey destroyed d temple, he wld rebuild it in 3 days, he spoke abt his death & resurrection. Even His disciples had 2 ask 4 interpretation when he spoke abt d parable of D sower & seeds. So let me interpret those 2 statements literally since u r dull @ heart in Bible matters. In Luke 14:26,where Jesus says His disciples had 2 hate everything, he meant dt xtians r nt 2 love anything above Him. If u must b a true xtian, nothing must b placed above God. If u were 2 b handed an ultimatum btw God & anything/anybody be it ur fada, mother, broda, sista, friend, wife, child or even ur self , u r supposed 2 choose God above dem so in comparison 2 ur love 4 God, u shld 'hate' dem. In Luke 22:36,He spoke using d sword as a representation of D word of God which Paul later refers 2 as a double edged sword. His disciples didn't bother asking Him 4 interpretation so dey (lyk u) took His words literally. No wonder later on when Jesus was being arrested, Simon Peter drew his sword & cut off d ears of one of D servants present. Do u kno wt Jesus said 2 Him? "Simon, put ur sword back in its scabbard 4 those who kill by d sword wld die by d sword" & He took d mutilated ear & healed d wounded man, someone who was sent 2 arrest Him. In John 2:4, where He called his mother "woman", u have 2 understand d 1st prophecy abt Jesus, Mary & His earthly mission was made by God Himself when He cursed d serpent (d devil) afta Adam and eve disobeyed Him. He said 2 d serpent "& I wld put enmity btw u & d woman & btw ur seed & her seed. He shall bruise ur head while u shall bruise His heel". So when Jesus called Mary woman, He spoke of her in d light of D prophecy dt was made abt dem. D remaining words (u omitted d complete sentence) were 2 inform her dt it wasn't His tym 2 manifest & dt signs & wonders weren't his primary assignment. However, because he honored & loved His mother, he eventually did as she requested. U r miffed because Jesus didn't marry or have children. I think it was due 2 his knowledge of His mission on earth dt He didn't do dt. He knew He had limited time on earth (He died @ 33 years of age) b4 He returned 2 heaven. Jesus came 2 save us & dts exactly wt He did. He said 2 His disciples in John 4 dt His meat & drink is 2 do d will of God. So He didn't do anything dt might come btw dt. So Mr ignorant Jesus hater, ask God 4 4gvns & d Holy Spirit 2 lead u 2 d truth, which u obviously dnt know.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Visitor700: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by unphilaz(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matt 10:34

How many swords have you seen use in this age as the rise of islamic fundamentalism has wrought?
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by unphilaz(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Clown, did he fight any war or use any sword? That alone should tell you HE talks in parable because he said:

Matthew 13:13 ►
This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

◄ Matthew 26:52
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword

If he likes the sword like Muhammad, he wont say this to Peter at a crucial moment like this one.

EPIC
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by unphilaz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labour and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, and children, the livestock and everything else in the city you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby. (Deuteronomy, 20:10-15)

Hahaha you see your life... i have been shouting... let there be a NEW KORAN whereby it will have expunged the old barbaric ways of mohammed for muslim and you people have refused... for us ... we have the new testament.

Hockey can you accept a new KORAN which is not full of violence that mohmmed brought into existence?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by unphilaz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus peace be upon him is a Muslim, slave of Allah he submitted himself to his creator.

He is a Man, a Prophet and but come and let me show you that He is Son of God...https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by unphilaz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

wish you success in your examss... looking forward to challenge my belief from your debates..... meanwhile when you through with the exams... kindly look up this thread ko .... you shall finish with flying colors.

https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
Jesuismoi:

Are you a stranger or what? Go and tell this to the army of allah in that picture. I dont have your time. The hsdith and quran speak for themselves. Islam has distroled Nigeria. Go and check in the world terrorist countries. You will see Nigeria is in red zone. The Westerners are warned not to visit red zone. They cant come and work. No more expatriates all because of islam. You are here talking like a nice sympathetic person when the spirit of Muhammad is in you.
[/s]

^^^

This kiriyo lu.n.atic keeps spamming the whole forum with pictures like a deranged photographer grin grin

1ddiot where were you when women and children were being killed in Palestine

Typical kiriyo boy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Showing Off / How To Date As A Muslim / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.