Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. (40703 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by miomio(f): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Engrish made in Ekpa region. cheesy

correction fluid it is spelt ENGLISH and not ENGRISH! Since english is ur mother tongue. i least expected to see any mistake in your correction book.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by flokii: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
goat..

he still get mind to dey do stronghead

if na me be d warden, I go flog am.handcuff for head cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Iroh88(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
miomio:

correction fluid it is spelt ENGLISH and not ENGRISH! Since english is ur mother tongue. i least expected to see any mistake in your correction book.
Eyaa. Pele. cheesy

I repeat, it is Engrish made in Ekpa legion.

Oya, collect me again madam teasher. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by analyticalnayos: 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Dawdy,God punish you forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by miomio(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Eyaa. Pele. cheesy
I repeat, it is Engrish made in Ekpa legion.
Oya, collect me again madam teasher. cheesy
hahaha! eyaa! ndo ooo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by anigbajumo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Allosaurus:

He's not seeking for any yeye publicity. He's simply a freedom fighter, tired of staying in the zoo. And WTF is the post of an ordinary governor to a man of his calibre?

Publicity or no publicity, all what I knw is that he will face the consequences of his crime's he has committed in fullness of time.

so,
This Idiot thinks he is a hero but the truth is he is suffering in the hand of Nigerian security forces and by the time Nigeria is through with him he will change his name to Nigeria and paint his house green white green.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by anigbajumo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016

please the government should stop wasting tax payers money on the expense of Kanu trial, he should just be sentenced to death or jail for many years. The government should do this ones and fall all, so that tax payers money will not be wasted for the expense of trial of an idiot felon and rebel leader call Kanu. spits!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by AyakaDunukofia: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

Publicity or no publicity, all what I knw is that he will face the consequences of his crime's he has committed in fullness of time.

so,
This Idiot thinks he is a hero but the truth is he is suffering in the hand of Nigerian security forces and by the time Nigeria is through with him he will change his name to Nigeria and paint his house green white green.
You thought you've hit hard with your cheap shot?

You got to first change the name of those rag tag gunners who have tormented your retrogressive green white green for over six years in the North East.

Stop masturbating with a soft target.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
ahnie:
Those are not cuff,but BRACELET

Like the ones you use, nwanne?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by eluquenson(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Allosaurus:

He's not seeking for any yeye publicity. He's simply a freedom fighter, tired of staying in the zoo. And WTF is the post of an ordinary governor to a man of his calibre?
That was how Ojukwu started, we know what happened to him later, he was defeated even in his homeland by Alex Ekweme.
All these people hiding under the pretence of freedom fighter are just using innocent blood to make fame.
You guys should grow up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Obienesarah: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:
Yorubas will insult a man fighting for his right and destiny.

Wat do yorubas want?
Tuwo and amala with ewedu soup to stain their clothes with the oil at an uninvited naming ceremony.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
912:
The guy looks like someone that is about to weep in the third pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, thats right. He looks so subdued and uncertain too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Allosaurus: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

so,
You wish. And I'm sure Shekau is considered a better person than Kalu to the Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by eluquenson(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
TheSunSon:

You aren't hypocrites,just cowards.
We aren't coward, we are simply brave and enlightened. You guys need to go back to school and learn how to tolerate people with diverse origin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by anigbajumo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

You thought you've hit hard with your cheap shot?

You got to first change the name of those rag tag gunners who have tormented your retrogressive green white green for over six years in the North East.

Stop masturbating with a soft target.

That was incompetence of Ineffectual Buffoon,it wouldn't have reach 6yrs.

Lol,This goat never see anything yet. By the time Buhari's government finish with him, he will change his phone's ringing tone to Nigeria's National Anthem nt only paint his house Green white Green.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by demielvis: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
onatisi:
Psychologically this guy is breaking down gradually. The incarceration is beginning to take ita toll on him and he now looks dejected,betrayed and lost.
I bu a very large anu mpam!

Psychologically?cuz you're in his mind right?

Onye nzuzu get up and fight for your freedom.
Nkapi!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Iykopeee: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Zoogerians in their criminal mindedness wont stop @ notin to prick Kanu yet their condition is not improving by a half an inch every blessed day.. Useless people...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
unstableaswater:
Good wear the handcuff, becos ur people whether dey realise it or not is handcuff by Nigeria.

We are not a free people, we are held captive against our will in a neo-colonial state called Nigeria.

Nigeria is an invader oppressor.

In other words, you are the slaves in nigeria. Good confession.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by demielvis: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
eluquenson:
That was how Ojukwu started, we know what happened to him later, he was defeated even in his homeland by Alex Ekweme.
All these people hiding under the pretence of freedom fighter are just using innocent blood to make fame.
You guys should grow up.
If you want us to stop then STOP marginalizing us...

If you say nobody is marginalizing the igbos, then ask sanusi what he said last year!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=42762518]Psychologically this guy is breaking down gradually. The incarceration is beginning to take ita toll on him and he now looks dejected,betrayed and lost.[/quote.

. Yes, you are right. And he looks emaciated too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by onatisi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
demielvis:

I bu a very large anu mpam!

Psychologically?cuz you're in his mind right?

Onye nzuzu get up and fight for your freedom.
Nkapi!

The difference is clear,he feels betrayed and downcast. He isn't even talking to the press,he no longer raises his clenched fist in the air. That man is fighting for his personal freedom now and no longer any ipob issue

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
I see dept of prisons have learnt their lesson! let us see him point fingers with his handcuffs on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by sukkot: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
lookandlaff:
I see dept of prisons have learnt their lesson! let us see him point fingers with his handcuffs on

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by demielvis: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
onatisi:

The difference is clear,he feels betrayed and downcast. He isn't even talking to the press,he no longer raises his clenched fist in the air. That man is fighting for his personal freedom now and no longer any ipob issue
He's never spoken to the press BTW and

When he raised clenched fists in the air you guys had something to say when he smiled you called him names,the moment he refused to remove the cuffs you saw somecrap else to launch...Hypocrites

Let the man be!
He's not a coward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.