Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. (40702 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:
Yorubas will insult a man fighting for his right and destiny.

Wat do yorubas want?

DO U KNOW WHAT DESTINY IS BROS?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by tonimenia: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
mynd1:
Hmmm.

God bless Nigeria.

splendid!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by mart2k(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

They are confused...don't know what they want.
we want govt to kill him poison all d ibos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by SegunAdewole: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
dammytosh:
lol.

the war never start ?

Nigerians. That is how they deceived MKO ABIOLA.

The guy died nothing happened.

We yorubas abandon our own MKO, our leaders took bribe from fulani to let the matter die. That's why everybody call us cowards, traitors and backstabbers. Igbos on the other hand can't abandon theirs. our mko, giwa, other died like dogs, tell me one Igbo leader that was killed by fulanis without eliciting backlash. We yorubas have a lot of muslim sabos.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by TheSunSon: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man has become so great that a topic about him gives the slave masters and their slaves hard ons

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:

Hug a transformer Thatz a stale yarn nah abi u just gained admission into college

For python, I did face it provided u ve washed ur family pot cous we gonna smash meat dude..
do they study that in college? Brother , one Biafra pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Are they so confused that they dont know what to do with this dude ...then let them leave the man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by menix(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ferraricash:
do they study that in college? Brother , one Biafra pls

Nwanne, may u live long like a mosquito..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by kay29000(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
LoveMachine:

BINGO!
When I saw his pic with his arms raised I laughed. It's like homie read the handbook on epic picture taking. He wants to be remembered in time but he doing it all wrong. He is somehow managing to pack every cliche into his narrative.

Yea. I watched a video were he said after graduating the University in the UK, he and his friends gathered together and decided to go back to their various African countries and liberate the people there. So, it has always been at the back of his mind that he wants to be a martyr...but he sure is forcing things. He ain't original.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by TheSunSon: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
eluquenson:
After several years he will come out as a governorship aspirant under this country, I know he's just fighting for publicity and future sake of his political ambition.
He's never a freedom fighter for gullible people.

I love yoruba, we don't hide under false pretence and we are not hypocrites.
You aren't hypocrites,just cowards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by fiftynaira(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu

No need quoting u like ur moniker u be crook

When did u come outta kuje prisons?

Remember #IamIgboNotBiafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:

Nwanne, may u live long like a mosquito..
same to u brother, bia, make u chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by tjay007: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
everytime i come on Nigerian forums all i see/read is HATE & ETHNORELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. that it comes from our so called youths is even more mind buggling. many of us have abandoned inept reasoning and chosen to channel our energy and creativity to HATE SPEECHES. i tell you what; we are growing into the very evil we fear just as some world/regional cabals predicted. analyse, criticise if you will but do so contructively and resist the temptation of using derogatory languages against one another. i see & appreciate when nigerians defend nigeria against derogatory statements aimed at us by foreigners. lets channel such unity to building this country. i know we can... GOD BLESS NIGERIA...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by menix(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ferraricash:
same to u brother, bia, make u chop knuckle cheesy

No vex, I don't do knuckle, I do yansh hug if u could remember the means of greeting during the dayz of Ebola....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:

No vex, I don't do knuckle, I do yansh hug if u could remember the means of greeting during the dayz of Ebola....
are u from Liberia grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by menix(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ferraricash:
are u from Liberia grin

Hahahahahahahahahahah...
Nwanne am a cross breed, half igbo biafran, half Liberian Biafran..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by discusant: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
tjay007:
everytime i come on Nigerian forums all i see/read is HATE & ETHNORELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. that it comes from our so called youths is even more mind buggling. many of us have abandoned inept reasoning and chosen to channel our energy and creativity to HATE SPEECHES. i tell you what; we are growing into the very evil we fear just as some world/regional cabals predicted. analyse, criticise if you will but do so contructively and resist the temptation of using derogatory languages against one another. i see & appreciate when nigerians defend nigeria against derogatory statements aimed at us by foreigners. lets channel such unity to building this country. i know we can... GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

A country boiling with ethnic/religious bigotry because some groups foolishly believe that crude oil found in the Nigrrdelta is a war booty that they must be enjoying till the end of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Lezzlie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:
Yorubas will insult a man fighting for his right and destiny.

Wat do yorubas want?
But Kalu isn't fighting for his right. He is a fraud, a thief and a traitor.

He should be hanged by his balls and publicly horsewhipped for being the most stupidish Shammer to ever grace Nigeria.

One Nigeria we stand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

Yoruba...go and charter your own cause for you, your women and children. God gave you testicles as man for a reason ...make use of them and be fearless like the Igbos.

Fearless my foot. Bunch of modern-day clowns.
In the jungle the cat families, lion, tiger, leopard, etc and the bigger bulls are equally fearless. But while the cats are fearless with the use of their brains and tactfulness, the bulls are fearless with brawn and tactlessness which is why they always end up in the tommies of the comparatively smaller cats.
With all your fearlessness and bruhaha, Nnamdi Kanu is a soon-to-be-forgotten entity with no one raising a finger.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by dignity33: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Biafra peaceful protest will later turn to voilent that Nigeria coward soldiers who shoot unarmed peaceful people will see arm biafra men and ran away very soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Guyman02: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dawdy:
That idiot animal should be seriously dealt with, He belongs to the zoo. Say No to Biafra, Yes to one Nigeria.

E Pain Am. The guy is more popular than you, his region has overtaken South West in Education. Gone are the days when Ekiti used to be known as a State with the highest number of Professors in Nigeria as Imo State has ovetaken them and Anambra is highest in WASSCE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by summerflame(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
The man dey drink bottled water inside our zoo, he dey wear starched and gator native attire inside our zoo, he even dey fresh and big inside our zoo.

Bia Nnamdi, can't u see that our zoo is better than your Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by amanikondo: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

Your username should be biafrat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by amanikondo: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Engrish made in Ekpa region. cheesy
I called it IPOG Inglish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by babajero(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dawdy:
That idiot animal should be seriously dealt with, He belongs to the zoo. Say No to Biafra, Yes to one Nigeria.
whether you like it or not He is a freedom fighter and a Hero even if anything happens to him, Mandela was called names more than this before he became your hero.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by amanikondo: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dilector, you are going down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by babajero(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
The crude 419 Ekpa Albino will soon start testifying to the goodness and greatness of the zoo keepers. cheesy
Thank God you have agreed that nigeria is a zoo where anything goes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by fuke(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

The confusion shows in the type of development they
have compared to other states.

The best houses the Ibos have are in the west.

Yorubas take calculated risks.
We do not fight wars we will not win.
We like to fight without using the gun.

We are waiting for the time the Ibos will produce
2 presidential candidates for the two top
parties as the Yorubas did during Falae and Obasanjo contest.
That achievement was through intellectual warfare.

Going into a gun battle with a knife is crass stupidity.

This your Kanu is a gonna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.