Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. (40649 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Stolen: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
maestroz:

peace like it's been preached by the ooni of ife

Go f.uck urself, peace comes from within. ur peace is not with igbos but within you as Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by idupaul: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
He looks tired and broken..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by olaskul(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
You are sick undecided undecided undecided.
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by LEXYCOM: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stupid man, so he is fighting for creation of biafra so as to be the president abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Allosaurus: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
idupaul:
He looks tired and broken..
[/s]
No, he's not wink you're just pained he didn't apologize

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3384263_img2016020943977_jpeg7b993222d40e03b96e2677bab1757e00

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by maestroz: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
millionboi:
#Onenigeria#is a scam and until Nigeria grant us independence it will Neva know peace/Progress's....to be a Nigerian is not by force

be careful...the lagoon is close by.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by IGBOPRINCE: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:
Yorubas will insult a man fighting for his right and destiny.

Wat do yorubas want?
those confuse tribe don't know what they want?

By the way, our man is looking great and handsome.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Okies27(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dawdy:
That idiot animal should be seriously dealt with, He belongs to the zoo. Say No to Biafra, Yes to one Nigeria.
. Why are we so scared of having Biafra and what has Nigeria as a country to better the lot of the populace to make us not to want the division of the country? I for one don't support both meaning we can break up and life will still go on. As for Kanu, I think he's just a victim cos lots of people have at one time incited a particular ethnic group. We need to really go back and address the major issues. Putting Kanu away forever won't even solve this problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by maestroz: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:

Go f.uck urself, peace comes from within. ur peace is not with igbos but within you as Yoruba.

fear north for the lagoon is just nearby

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by kilokeys(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
I hate biafra..

But this dude is handsome..

Handsome is not enough sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by mycar: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
loading. . . . . .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Blessed2252: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
You're obviously an aggrieved idiot. Kanu does not know you and is fighting for something. You have no struggle in your life that's why your low life is worthless. He will die for something but you will die for nothing. jerk off until jerk!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by castrokins(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello Kanu, I Have To Say I Admire Your Resolve. Proud Of People Who Believe And Stand For What They Believe Even If They'll Stand Alone. Referendum Is The Best, Civil, Diplomatic Way To End This. Even If You Kill Kanu Today, Many Other Biafran Proponents Will Spring Up Tomorrow. Nigeria Should Cautious With Their Handling Of This Case.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Stolen:
Yorubas will insult a man fighting for his right and destiny.

Wat do yorubas want?

People are angry at tje insults nothing more. A man fighting for his right is good but a man who drags another in the mud to furnish his name would be antagonised.

Martin luther fought for rights, mandela did the same, not once did they insult infact it was an intentional plan not to be the aggressor so their desires would be achieved and supported

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by maestroz: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
those confuse tribe don't know what they want?

By the way, our man is looking great and handsome.

yea the dude is looking handsome. how I wish he was shown the reall video of biafran war in court and not some nollywood acted stunt then he would back out and withdraw from the struggle or else...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yeye goat. Na I'm stronghead go kill am soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by vickylala239: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kx:

But wait a minute, has our courts started admitting video evidence in proceedings now??
I recall reading something in the past that the laws have to be amended to make it possible, cant recall exactly
whats the exact position of this?

What are u saying..

Are you saying if u display a video of someone killing your brother the court will reject? ?

Or have you 4gten allu4 videos..was it not tendered in d court?

videos are allowed.... if proven worthy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Ukemeh247: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
#WORDS_OF_PROPHECY
By #UkemeHenryProphetic
#ShareAndSaveSomeone

In the early hour of Tuesday 9th February, 2016 at about 6:30am in the morning, the LORD unfolded to me #UkemeHenry what is about to befall the nations of the world.

The Spirit of the Lord God made me witness a mind blowing events this morning.

1. I saw a Nation teaming up with other nations to attack another nation due to disputes and misunderstanding. This made other sympathising nations to join forces with the defensing nation and retaliated with full scale military offensives on the attacking nations.
This event in turn created a major unrest in the whole region of the earth

2. I saw China and her Sister Countries scampering for safety in their own countries and USA coming to their aids.

3. I saw a more deadlier terror group rising from Africa.

Prayer Points.
O GOD MY FATHER, IN JESUS NAME DELIVER THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD USING MY NATION AS A POINT OF CONTACT ( Mention your nation) FROM EVERY FORM OF DISPUTES, UNRESTS, TERROR ATTACKS, SUDDEN WAR, UNQUENCHABLE CONFLICTS N TRAUMA THIS YEAR AND BEYOND IN JESUS NAME.

2. LORD DELIVER ME, MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, LOVEONES, COMMUNITY, STATE ,NATION AND CONTINENT FROM ALL FORMS OF EVIL ATTACKS AND SATAN'S SCHEMES THIS YEAR AND BEYOND IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.

God Bless You as you go on praying for the peace of your State, Nation and other Nations of the World.

#ILoveYou
#GodLovesYouMore
#UkemeHenryProphetic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by tinsel: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man is down no matter his attempt to conceal this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
menix:
The Pose of a fearless freedom fighter..

Kanu, we will get there, keep tormenting the Zoo while they hold you..

The Zoo will fall...
he should be totured because u are out there walking freely, he wish u are in His shoes right now bro cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. by LaurelP(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Buhari shid be careful what he does with this man. We have too many challenges in our hands already, enough of these distractions.
I think he has learnt his lessons, he shud be let go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.