Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily (4039 Views)

I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life / "I Masturbate Daily To Your Photos" Fan Tells Cossy As She Shares New Hot Photos / I Masturbate. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily by Synzu(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
Morning, brother. You should have seen how the guy embarrassed himself. Even dragging Nubian unwittingly into the matter. The kid is a bad loser.

He's an equally sore looser. Ever since his ugly photos surfaced, he's been trying hard to stay relevant on NL grin

The dude once opened a female account to woo himself in a bid to revive his dwindling reputation but he was badly busted! He's also a recognised beggar! He's always begging NL girls for money. Dude even claimed that he's from a royal family and his mom is ukranian but he's blacker than the back of a pot!! grin

Mehn, you'll be wasting your time engaging that looser. I'll advise you ignore his rants as from now (cos he will surely start ranting with your moniker too). Deal with him on your own time instead of his.
Re: Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily by Lezzlie(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Synzu:

He's an equally sore looser. Ever since his ugly photos surfaced, he's been trying hard to stay relevant on NL grin

The dude once opened a female account to woo himself in a bid to revive his dwindling reputation but he was badly busted! He's also a recognised beggar! He's always begging NL girls for money. Dude even claimed that he's from a royal family and his mom is ukranian but he's blacker than the back of a pot!! grin

Mehn, you'll be wasting your time engaging that looser. I'll advise you ignore his rants as from now (cos he will surely start ranting with your moniker too). Deal with him on your own time instead of his.
You mean I've been conversing with Nairaland's nuisance and duchebag? I never new that fool's reputation doesn't even command the respect of a street dog.

He follows _Nubian and _creamish none of whom followed him, so my convo with Nubian irks him to his core.

I have marked him out and will be on his tail here.
Re: Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily by Synzu(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
You mean I've been conversing with Nairaland's nuisance and duchebag? I never new that fool's reputation doesn't even command the respect of a street dog.

He follows _Nubian and _creamish none of whom followed him, so my convo with Nubian irks him to his core.

I have marked him out and will be on his tail here.

That's how he is. Always envious and pained. The kid is also sexstarved so I don't blame him but going by his poor looks and financial stand, I don't blame the ladies who reject him either grin
Re: Is There Anything Harmful If I Masturbate 4-5 Times Daily by Lezzlie(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Synzu:

That's how he is. Always envious and pained. The kid is also sexstarved so I don't blame him but going by his poor looks and financial stand, I don't blame the ladies who reject him either grin
grin grin grin grin grin His desperation is sickening, bro. And to think he actually think he's important is the height of delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... / OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves / (photo) Angry Father Beating Teenage Daughter After He Caught Her Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.