Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) (44865 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Kulas: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator

All I see is strategy for 2019 election

Sharap!!!.Nigeria must be great.Stop making hatred and chidish statement.Ask urself if have of our politicians are acting like Ben Bruce,don't you know there would have been positive change and transformation in this country.Ben Bruce just became senator recently and look at what he has done so far

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
This man dey try sha
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by mazimee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator

That one na crime?Is Ben bruce constitutionally restricted from contesting the Presidency? The last time I checked, celebrated old rogues has been appearing in every single election conducted in this country. As far as I am concerned, Ben bruce is more of a presidential material than the Daura monarch.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am sorry to disappoint you that I will never cry myself to sleep with cucumber

I'm sure you laughed so hard while typing a shameless statement

Before you drag me take a second and think of 1 reason why he didn't initiate this kind gesture during the 16 years reign of PDP

It's a good idea but I think it's for a selfish purpose

Just my opinion
Vanquay:

Its broke ass stock brokers like you that cry yourselves to sleep each night with Cucumber undecided

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by mrphate(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
in my own view, senator Ben Bruce is a potential presidential candidate and when the time comes, we the citizens with common sense will vote him in. not minding his party...
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by gudnex22(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
diasporaman:
[s]Op kindly change the title to Ben Bruce promotes made in Biafra product abi u dey fear ban??[/s]
NONESENSE
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by tokunegiye(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
I had a teacher once who said the reason why we paid school was to acquire common sense.... so glad Mr Bruce learnt well in school so loving the common sense senator
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm sorry you feel hurt.

Just calm down with your childish thinking and disgusting manner of replying people

It's a great idea but I think it's for a selfish reason

Just my opinion

Kulas:

Sharap!!!.Nigeria must be great.Stop making hatred and chidish statement.Ask urself if have of our politicians are acting like Ben Bruce,don't you know there would have been positive change and transformation in this country.Ben Bruce just became senator recently and look at what he has done so far
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Your opinion
mazimee:

That one na crime?Is Ben bruce constitutionally restricted from contesting the Presidency? The last time I checked, celebrated old rogues has been appearing in every single election conducted in this country. As far as I am concerned, Ben bruce is more of a presidential material than the Daura monarch.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by mrtheo33: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
diegwu01:
Ben bruce...... grin grin grin grin grin grin .. One more thing..
Start showing only NollyWood Movies too in Silverbird Cinemas
Try to think normal atleast for ones
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by chiefobdk(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
exthar87:
I am sorry to disappoint you that I will never cry myself to sleep with cucumber

Before you drag me take a second and think of 1 reason why he didn't initiate this kind gesture during the 16 years reign of PDP

Just my opinion

Ur opinion is daft seriously.

so much hate..

Ben Bruce is in his first term as a Nigerian politician.

what 've u achieved as an individual. Wat did u initiate.

na man go keep dis hate bag for house.

U even have d gut to mention god u serve. sango abi osun ba.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by cardoctor(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
tomtween:
I love this Bruce mehn, he has what other senators don't have, and that is common sense.......

Forget that story from Mr common sense. Why is he not wearing made in Aba suit? Mark my words, very soon he will be campaigning for presidency post. Common sense my backside.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]Gorodomu:
What exactly is made in AbaAll I can see is cut and sew products that don't even have original design.Is d fabric used in all dis poorly designed oufits made in Aba?or d artificial leather used in d sandals?or even d cast metal buckles and clips?We need to break away frm all dis poo.What we need are industries turning our cotten into fabrics,our palm into industrial and edible oil,cocoa into beverages and cosmetics,crude into plastic products and allied chemicals etc. not all dis poorly trainned artisans wasting our fx to import materials for low quality products dat cost more in d long run[/s].
Typical hateful, jealous yoruba. What have you been able to manufacture? All you are good at with your wicked mind is....hate, hate, hate!Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you are done..take a scroll

If my opinion is daft then why reply.

It would have been more sensible if you stated a more positive reason for me to see before calling my opinion daft

chiefobdk:

Ur opinion is daft seriously.

so much hate..

Ben Bruce is in his first term as a Nigerian politician.

what 've u achieved as an individual. Wat did u initiate.

na man go keep dis hate bag for house.

U even have d gut to mention god u serve. sango abi osun ba.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Tycoflu(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Though I'm not fan of Bruce but patronizing our made in Naija products is a noble idea and will go along way in improving our economy.
But then, the indigenous manufacturers need to improve the quality of their products and I believe this will go a long way in earning the trust of most Nigerians thus increasing their patronage.

Finally we all especially our politicians (Bruce and others) need to go beyond snapping pictures with products and shouting buy made in Naija just for publicity. I'm sure nothing in Bruce's clothing is made in naija even the suit or hat.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
All I read was twitter, twitter and more social media(twitter)....... Promoting made in Aba is not only done on twitter....

Is this guy the Twitter Ambassador to Nigeria?

Move a motion in the senate for the growth of more industries in Abia state...Aba.....and more gov't support to local industries.......

Twitter is for the glible and idle iddiots who worships celebrities........Bruce you more of a celebrity seeking popularity (confrimation) through twitter than an actual representative, with people's interest.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by 4watever: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator
Desperate ?? All you see is an election strategy ??
This is not nice at all.
We can't all fold our hands and watch the country go to hell.
2016 #positivesonly
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Badookelzi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Your problem is hunger...and all I can see are the torn shoes of a weary broke ass insurance broker!

dont kill yourself ooo
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by 4watever: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
All I read was twitter, twitter and more social media(twitter)....... Promoting made in Aba is not only done on twitter....

Is this guy the Twitter Ambassador to Nigeria?

Move a motion in the senate for the growth of more industries in Abia state...Aba.....and more gov't support to local industries.......

Twitter is for the glible and idle iddiots who worships celebrities........Bruce you more of a celebrity seeking popularity (confrimation) through twitter than an actual representative, with people's interest.

He's leading by example.

While you are busy ranting here, some people are being inspired to emulate.

You must be ignorant to think that Twitter is for only the gullible and idle idiots who worship celebrities.

No offence meant

This is 2016

Think positively
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by blesdman(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ben Bruce, a seasoned enterpreneur in nigeria, a trail blazer,,...he is worth following.....employing 1000 people or more....he speaks the right things....whatever the intentions, he is saying what is right for nigeria
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by yayabu(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey dis ppl no go lets us be just because dey buy aba made once they go make the whole world 🌍 knw. Nawawoo.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by impossible27(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where baba obj and tinubu de sef?. See d kin person de sopose sponsor 4 presidency.

2019 election loading. Ben bruce should b ready. He is much better dan our "baba go slow" dat is in d seat.

Keep it on bruce. We are on ur back (i.e if d zombies will agree ooo) cool cool cool
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by ceecee0703(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator
you don't only need common sense you need a common brain.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by hoodmenconcepts: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
mr bruce... r u sure ?

washerey! coming soon...
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Your problem is hunger...and all I can see are the torn shoes of a weary broke ass insurance broker!
Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by arresa: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2016
grin

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by BurntMeat(f): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2016
diegwu01:
Must you display your ignorance?
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by mozele(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
diegwu01:

Nah! That would be too bad for the Nigerian market.

Nigerians will always have the urge to watch international movies. Perhaps if only Nollywood movies are displayed in the cinemas, Nigerians will one day get tired and forced to go online to pay international platforms just to watch a movie.

Instead of giving out our money to the internationals, i think it is far more better it is spent here. It all narrows down to the Entrepreneurial Mindset which Baba Bruce and his crew at Silverbird are gracefully utilizing.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by valx2: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2016
exthar87:

Just my opinion
Please stay away from this thread, you stink!
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Decryptor(m): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator

At least he will be far better than one dullard that called his countrymen CRIMINALS
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by oseo1(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2016
mozele:

Nah! That would be too bad for the Nigerian market.

Nigerians will always have the urge to watch international movies. Perhaps if only Nollywood movies are displayed in the cinemas, Nigerians will one day get tired and forced to go online to pay international platforms just to watch a movie.

Instead of giving out our money to the internationals, i think it is far more better it is spent here. It all narrows down to the Entrepreneurial Mindset.

They have been showing Nigerian movies for years. They even host a lot of our movie premiers.

Even if it's all about 2019 does it negate the fact that he is saying the right things and asking the right questions?
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Stanbeto: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Ben Bruce Ben Bruce! That is the spirit go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.