Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) (44703 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Army Will Continue To Use Made-in-aba Products – COAS / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by redcap: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Common sense isn't common

Ride on The Common Sense Senator

We need to start buying our own to improve the economy

But

Nmu nna ejo don't sell fake as originalundecided

Na the problem be that wink

Which one is fake/original,just encourage them to increase quality,simple!
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by mrkings84(m): 7:19am On Feb 10, 2016
We shall get there soon. My signature got some great biz ideas for u
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2016
exthar87:
Desperate senator
All I see is strategy for 2019 election
and so?
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Why has it taken BEN BRUCE this long to teach our old recycled politicians some common sense...since inception of democracy we have lacked visionary leaders, thank God he has given us one...#commonsense, #Benmurraybruce.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
4watever:

He's leading by example.

While you are busy ranting here, some people are being inspired to emulate.

You must be ignorant to think that Twitter is for only the gullible and idle idiots who worship celebrities.

No offence meant

This is 2016

Think positively
I wont be offended cos you didn't insult me..........and if your point about many people being inspired because of his twitter ranting....then its a good thing.... My point is that not many people have access to twitter, and the local people want action not social media commentary........
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by muzzol: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2016
And this Obama look alike does not think that his children patronising Nigerian Schools will save more dollars than buying a piece of hat? Then what did he mean by him buying Inoson for his workers? Will riding Inoson himself not make more sense?
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by freshkik(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Vanquay:

Its broke ass stock brokers like you that cry yourselves to sleep each night with Cucumber undecided
loool, guy u harsh o grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by rhozaay(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy grin I hope his cream and soap are made in aba too.. and perfume made in sokoto or kano
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2016
redcap:

Which one is fake/original,just encourage them to increase quality,simple!
Isn't that what I meant by "don't sell fake as original"

Pls read between the lines before you quote people.

There's no prize for mentions
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
diegwu01:
Ben bruce...... grin grin grin grin grin grin .. One more thing..
Start showing only NollyWood Movies too in Silverbird Cinemas
i believe there are quality nollywood movies been shown @ silverbird, you don't expect them to air all the trash they produce in the name of movies.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by xendra: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:
He has never been embarrassed by an Aba made shoe or clothe....

Especially in Raining season.
Lolll..... honestly! this the major reason Aba products don't sell. If they could improve on the standard of their goods then patronage will increase.

I love this man, he is actually making common sense,
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by xendra: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Atlantian:
I hope someday, I have the single honor of voting for Ben Bruce as President. We just need one brainy person to fix the mess called Nigeria.
For President?? Well I like the man but it seems like something happens when they get to that seat. Just like I didn't expect that with PMB on seat anybody will still boldly call Nigeria a mess.
I hope he still has enough time to change that.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by xendra: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Sunglass20:
I see this Man 'kwantestin' por za next election as Fresident of Najeria!

Hahaha very funny. who said you can't write in ur accent.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Atlantian: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
xendra:

For President?? Well I like the man but it seems like something happens when they get to that seat. Just like I didn't expect that with PMB on seat anybody will still boldly call Nigeria a mess.
I hope he still has enough time to change that.
My brother and friend, managing a country requires specialized knowledge-base. Buhari never possessed the pre-requisite education and knowledge to run a multi-national corporation, yet you guys expected him to manage a country of 170m people successfully.

I would never have voted for a Buhari even in a dream with AK47 point at my throat. It is not personal, it is strictly common-sensical that an emotionally unstable, mentally masturbating and vengeful person has no buffered IQ & EIG to turn a country around. Look at the mess called Budget, not ever in our country's history have we witnessed such proposed fraud. Information Ministry allocated more funds than Ministry of Agriculture. Price of Prado Truck is different in 10 different Ministries and Buhari didnt see these ? And why Prado for a President who preached austerity ? Why imported car ? And the same Buhari is spending Holiday abroad, I repeat Holiday abroad A man who pretended to be poor budgeted more billions in Aso Rock clinic than what is Budgeted for the whole Federal Medical Centers in Nigeria, yet he still treats himself abroad.

I am offended by these.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Scholes007(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Gorodomu:
What exactly is made in AbaAll I can see is cut and sew products that don't even have original design.Is d fabric used in all dis poorly designed oufits made in Aba?or d artificial leather used in d sandals?or even d cast metal buckles and clips?We need to break away frm all dis poo.What we need are industries turning our cotten into fabrics,our palm into industrial and edible oil,cocoa into beverages and cosmetics,crude into plastic products and allied chemicals etc. not all dis poorly trainned artisans wasting our fx to import materials for low quality products dat cost more in d long run.
the ones way done start to dey produce how many wey you done buy? Talk talk
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by 4watever: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

I wont be offended cos you didn't insult me..........and if your point about many people being inspired because of his twitter ranting....then its a good thing.... My point is that not many people have access to twitter, and the local people want action not social media commentary........
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by PubLlcEnemy(m): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2016
xendra:

Lolll..... honestly! this the major reason Aba products don't sell. If they could improve on the standard of their goods then patronise will increase.

I love this man, he is actually making common sense,

patronage
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by LavishButters: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
100% organic unrefined premium quality cold pressed cocoa butter available for sale!!!!!!! Cocoa butter can be used to fade and remove stretch marks as well as moisturise natural, relaxed or texlaxed hair for boosted growth. Contact LavishButters on + 2348099369411 for more info on how to purchase.
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by xendra: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:

patronage
Oh! thank you
Re: Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) by Gorodomu: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
naija8080:

Typical hateful, jealous yoruba. What have you been able to manufacture? All you are good at with your wicked mind is....hate, hate, hate!Anumanu.
Onye nzuzu!Continue to promote and celebrate mediocrity,tribal bigot,anuofia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Nationwide Strike: Stock Homes With Food, Medicines, Others, Labour Tells Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.