Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. (4606 Views)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
About 15 were shot dead, with many others wounded.
The soldiers and police men wore their uniforms but without name tags.

They killed, took away the corpses and burnt the field where they gathered before the match.

This news will be sweet to Nigerians for sure. I have no problem with that.

Let me just say this, Killing unarmed protesters CANNOT keep Nigeria "ONE".

I wish you all well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by phemmyutd(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
@OP: get well soon

9 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Source pls
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Elosky20: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
picture or sauce
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Elosky20:
picture or sauce
An eye witness.

2 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by amaechi1: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
How many are still alive at the end of the worthless protest, if a lot were killed today.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
phemmyutd:
@OP:
get well soon

I am sick and tired of Africans killing fellow Africans just to keep territories as marked by slave traders.

I will get well when Africans say no to bondage and slavery.

14 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
amaechi1:
How many are still alive at the end of the worthless protest, if a lot were killed today.

15 is a lot, that is if you value human life.
If the protest is worthless, Nigeria won't be killing the protesters.

7 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by medpren: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm... What i see in the future is not too good.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by StunningCEO: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
noblezone:
About 15 were shot dead, with many others wounded.
The soldiers and police men wore their uniforms but without name tags.

They killed, took away the corpses and burnt the field where they gathered before the match.

This news will be sweet to Nigerians for sure. I have no problem with that.

Let me just say this, Killing unarmed protesters CANNOT keep Nigeria "ONE".

I wish you all well.

Aba weed is serious o.... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
How did you escape?

2 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
medpren:
Hmmm... What i see in the future is not too good.

Even the past was never good.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Iroh88(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
noblezone:

Please, what is the truth?

And for your info. a thousand years ban, won't move me an inch.

Nigerians are killing fellow Nigerians on peaceful protests, it is a blood thirsty devil in human flesh that will place a ban on such info.
Nah, it is bloodthirsty bigger devil that concocts such blatant lies without an iota of proof and share same for public consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
How did you escape?
I admire your sense of mockery.

3 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
How did you escape?
I admire your sense of mockery.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Elosky20: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
noblezone:

An eye witness.
bt i cant find the news on even google self. are u the only witness there, i doubt this.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Nah, it is bloodthirsty bigger devil that concocts such blatant lies without an iota of proof and share same for public consumption.

Your sense of logic and reason is so twisted

There is nothing like, "lies without proof".

I am sure you won't understand that phrase

as I can feel the heat of your anger.
try and control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eye witness.

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
The worst part is that we were not protesting, we were praying.

They killed lots of people, if they get you, they point gun and shoot took three coordinators and burnt the school premises.

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Elosky20:

bt i cant find the news on even google self. are u the only witness there, i doubt this.

Local news media may not even mention it and you are talking about google.
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
They also took away most of the dead bodies, which we heard they were burnt, like they did to Shiites.

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Some weeks ago I heard some IPOB youth took guns from Soldiers, Have they recovered those guns?

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
@BiafraPrince,
please package all you have and send it to the appropriate quarters for the necessary.
Nigeria must pay.
Nigeria........ Must......Pay..

Shame on Africans.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
They also shot dead two women, on trying to carry his mom, they shot dead his son too on the head.

We have sent to appropriate quarters.

They were shooting as if the prayer was affecting their oga in barrack.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by BiafranPrince: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88, I believe the pictures of savagery has quenched your doubt.

O bukwa maka ndi uta, for those wey get A in blamology.

O nwere ebe oye eru anyi agaghi asizi ndo to anybody.

Maka ala ga ayi anyi ncha this year, o kwa m bulu nke m, nwoke m ebulu, anyi chuasia Nigeria, maka Chukwu.

O bukwa ka anyi malu ife fa cholo ikpe na ikpe Mazi Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafranPrince:
They also shot dead two women, on trying to carry his mom, they shot dead his son too on the head.

We have sent to appropriate quarters.

They were shooting as if the prayer was affecting their oga in barrack.

Kudos then.

am off for tonight, I want to honour my kinsmen murdered in cold blood today.

Their crime? They are black and have no right to life and freedom like the whites.

Our rights. lands and way of living was forcefully taken away from us by brutish British slave traders. We are slaves taken to slaughter to appease the gods of "one" Nigeria.

Herdsmen are invading our lands, killing our men, raping our women and destroying out farm lands.

Nigeria cannot stop them.

When we are protesting peacefully over the madness of a country, we are killed by those who are supposed to protect us.

Congratulations Nigeria, the genocide, part 2 is real.

Shame on the black race.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

The Western Nigeria, Nigerians And The Truth / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice / Nigerians Dig Out Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo Drinking Tea With N20 Milo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.