Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love (2577 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
captainmilk:
Ah.. sorry but I had to cheesy To persuade refiner to reveal her crush

my ex crush......
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

wen will u stop talking abt d way I write?.....as if u don't understand it!
undecided undecided
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm only her 'godfather' grin
Ok noted grin
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Jerryspryng: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
missingrib:
yappp..naxo
I'm sure 1 of d person's rib is missing by now
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
captainmilk:
Ok noted grin
tongue tongue
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jerryspryng:
I don't fink so dearie
he knows himself tho....do u wish I call his name?
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Jerryspryng: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

he knows himself tho....do u wish I call his name?
Yeah!!!
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided
go to bed!...and stop making such silly faces at me!
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by missingrib(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jerryspryng:
I'm sure 1 of d person's rib is missing by now
lolzz
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jerryspryng:
Yeah!!!
just guess dis ones,before I spill his name!
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

go to bed!...and stop making such silly faces at me!
Pls don't start. Be warned
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

my ex crush......
Who?
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Jerryspryng: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:

just guess dis ones,before I spill his name!
I'm not gud @ guessing
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by EOOJ(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry to ask, who's gonna be the 'lady' in the relationship? You or cruzi?
whch kind question b dis na? grin Why wud i b d lady Guy wetin na

refiner:

I knw....buh u knw guys get proud of demselves wen dey find out u are crushing on dem!!!
and how do ladies feel when a guy is crushing on dem
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by vicstar(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
can't wait for diz shiit to be over with lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Jerryspryng: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....I dedicate "connect" by phyno to...erhm....to...enmm..emmm...emmmm...who self....
well...nobody den!!!
Translate d song 4 me in english plsssss...
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
EOOJ:
sorry to say, but all I see is a dude crushing on another dude cheesy tongue
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
vicstar:
can't wait for diz shiit to be over with lipsrsealed
me too cry cry
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by vicstar(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
me too cry cry
lol, why the sad face cool Anyway,that shiit is so overrated undecided so why all the stress??
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Emac34: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not again
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

lol, why the sad face cool
Anyway,that shiit is so overrated undecided so why all the stress??
The sad face is cuz they wouldn't let man pikin rest all cuz of Feb 14. Everything is now about val.

I just don't get why it's so overhyped
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by EOOJ(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
guy e be like say u dream of me dis evening abi? Continue O grin we are watching u in 4d cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Emac34:
not again
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by vicstar(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The sad face is cuz they wouldn't let man pikin rest all cuz of Feb 14. Everything is now about val.

I just don't get why it's so overhyped

mehnnn! I can relate bro cry cry
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2016
EOOJ:
guy e be like say u dream of me dis evening abi? Continue O grin we are watching u in 4d cheesy
Hehehehehe. Na joke I dey o tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

mehnnn! I can relate bro cry cry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by EOOJ(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe. Na joke I dey o tongue tongue
14years expensive joke abi grin abeg o tongue
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2016
EOOJ:
14years expensive joke abi grin abeg o tongue
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Jerryspryng:
Translate d song 4 me in english plsssss...
lol....wat tribe are u from?
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2016
EOOJ:

and how do ladies feel when a guy is crushing on dem

that one is normal,dem may feel hard to get buh wen dey deeply in love wif u,dey will treat u like a king!
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by refiner(f): 5:56am On Feb 10, 2016
captainmilk:
Who?
sdfuareyougod!
Re: Dedicate A Love Song To That Special Forumite (val Things) Celebration Of Love by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

sdfuareyougod!
Ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) / A Thread For Laveda! / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.