Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man (1822 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

why now? Does my happiness make u uncomfortable cry
All the heck you been given me an you gotta ask that?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
All the heck you been given me an you gotta ask that?

lol, most times the truth makes u feel uneasy my dear, I just stated facts based on my experience wink and I didn't intend to bug you tho
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

lol, most times the truth makes u feel uneasy my dear, I just stated facts based on my experience wink and I didn't intend to bug you tho
You came at me with preconceived notions.
You didn't intend ta bug me? Okay.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
You came at me with preconceived notions.
You didn't intend ta bug me? Okay.

my notions where based on observations,and without a doubt someone in nigeria will relate to it, maybe your point of view is based on your geographical area
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

my notions where based on observations,and without a doubt someone in nigeria will relate to it, maybe your point of view is based on your geographical area
Nah,it ain't geo specific.
I'm sure you can find it all over.
But it wasn't based on your observation of me,therefore it was preconceived notions.
But it's cool,let's drop it.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by shulamitewoman(f): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
We just like being pampered and sum1 dat can cuddle us like a baby..without getting pissed ..trying 2b real tho..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must See This Beautiful Lady Video Herself Having Sex In Court During Work(photo / Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry? / How Come Most Of The Customers In Asian Nail Salons Are Black Girls. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.