Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You (47198 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
lalastica how dear you make this headline? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by thedio(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
GanivusFani:
Na to burn the car ooo

haaaa! apa, arungun
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Opoki(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chai, see hand falling. Who bring this thread to fp?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
mordtonia:
I don't understand the craze for a guy with car, when I can buy my own. Mtcheeew!
As if that's a criteria for a real man. #lobbish#

Whats d definition of a real man though... Cos most times anything a male does that goes against womens desires make him a "fake man"....
Guess we have real women, real boys and real girls too....
The real man thing just caught my attention.
Everyman is real like everyman is different.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
redcliff:

when you are in that situation, you would not understand what rock is talk less of science..wait make pant wear you
lol. So she should stay with someone that values a car more than her shocked
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by jermaie(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
why would he treasure his car more than me? when we met way before he got it.why would he give his car more attention than me? when part of the money he used in buying it came from me....
story
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by redcliff: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lol. So she should stay with someone that values a car more than her shocked

Its alot more complicated than you think is what im saying..
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
mordtonia:
I don't understand the craze for a guy with car, when I can buy my own. Mtcheeew!

#girlpower
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by inspiredlegal: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=MsGlobalwonder post=42783587]Leave him for another that values you naa. It's not rocket science.

For how long will you linger in your moral mediocrity? Are you forbidden of making money for yourself and the indolent ones to benefit? Madam vulture, pls go and learn the act of dignity of labor from the ant, since you are deficient as human.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
lol...abeg i deh fine money jare,
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
diariz no nid 2 argue abt dz...... it depends on ao d guy c me(d@ z d presentatn of mysef by me). if I present mysef as elebi, ebina, of coz d dude will lv hz car more dan me coz any day money finish, I go change my direktn abi na location sharpaly bt car go still dey till money kumz. burh if I let im knw say I b plain babe & he z sensitive enuf 2 realise d chemistry btw us, den imsef no go wan fall im own hand talklez of mine. Na cherish im go dash me(& d@s more dan hz car).
infxt im go buy me my own sef 2 apprec8 ma lv 4 imwink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by iykedare(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
why would he treasure his car more than me? when we met way before he got it.why would he give his car more attention than me? when part of the money he used in buying it came from me....

Sis,pele o. He may even f0rk a fresher puo$$y in the same car .
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
niggi4life:
Bros! U don old for Nairaland to dey write this yawa thread na.
Since 2006-2016 (10years for NL) U and seun dey run this forum together?
. grin. Just saw how a guy shouted at his babe for scratching his new Honda Accord. She gasped. Seriously, majority of Nigerian guys can dump their girlfriends and keep their cars. Your car can be a collateral, but your girfriend cannot.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Excellentmind: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Orikinla:
Your boyfriend can love his car more than you. In fact, he adores his car more than you and gives more attention to it. He uses it to impress you among his peers for his ego trips. He will hardly admire your hairstyle, dress or even take you shopping, except to take you to the movies and special occasions just using you for his impressionism. He believes his car is one of the reasons you agreed to date him. Even if he can afford it, he will not consider buying you a car or improve your living condition.

Let him enjoy his car while it lasts. You don't know how he started. Pray that he finds it worthy of buying one for you one day and stop complaining.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by DanielGb(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
mordtonia:
No No No. This one pass just buying the car. She is obsess.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by austino3050(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Leave him for another that values you naa. It's not rocket science. undecided
EASIER said than done...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Umarlulu: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by IBBG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
why not. she follow add money wey I take buy the car?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by kenoz(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by LockDown69(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin

Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by seaga: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Not a big deal, where were you when he was trekking and saving up for the ride? Probably another car owner's girlfriend back then.

Mtcheew, next topic please.undecided

Amen to that my brother.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by seaga: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
missbronze:
I totally agree with you.

They are whining like gfs can't buy a car.

No offense, in my years of car sales, i hardly or never seen a lady make full payment on a car, its either their man buys or they adds up the money.Not generalizing, just been honest with my experience
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by gemale(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dt 1 u dey complain dey small. If na me, I go use rubber cover d upholstery of my motor so u no go use ur body dirty my ride. Immediately u drop comot, I go carry napkin clean when u sit. Infact dem no go born any girl well 2 even touch radio 4 my car. If she vex me too much, na 2 do lyk bovi dey give her taxi money instead. When men dey leg, where u dey?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by gemale(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
In ur case na both of una get car bt make girl start dey complain abt d way I lyk car I carry my hard-earned money buy? Abi she dey madt ni?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by seaga: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
A knocked engine is more depressing than breaking up with your gf....
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by banio: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why should a boy friend buy his girl friend a car?
That means he might buy up to ten cars each year for ladies
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Doctorfitz: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
missbronze:
I totally agree with you.

They are whining like gfs can't buy a car.

Hi
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by PARAHH(f): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2016
brownjulie:
really?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Hi
Hello. got your pm. Hope I never commit?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Doctorfitz: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
missbronze:
Hello. got your pm. Hope I never commit?

Lols,na efcc and dss go decide me and ur case.chk ur mail
Re: When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
banio:
Why should a boy friend buy his girl friend a car?
That means he might buy up to ten cars each year for ladies

Nigerian big boys love buying cars for their girlfriends.

If a guy gives you the latest Wrangler jeep as Christmas and New Year present, will you reject it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.