Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. (6208 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerio(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2009
I have been suspectin her for long until I went to her house, then she was bathing and she dont allow me to touch her fone. I was lookin for her fone to know if a guy had been sendin her love text. I flash her fone wit my number and found out where it was. To my surprise I saw CUSTOMER CARE as missed call. When I edited it, it was really my number. Men that was how I left the bitch. Sometimes they add ur name as cynthia or adaobi. Umunwayi kwenu!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Sissy3(f): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2009
lol na only customer care? receptionist nko?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by oyinda3(f): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2009
lmao @ customer care.
u sef. what kind of people are u moving with that add ur name as cynthia,adaobi and worst of all customer care hahaha
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by spoilt(f): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2009
Havent you been caring for her?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2009
xynerio:

I have been suspectin her for long until I went to her house, then she was bathing and she dont allow me to touch her fone. I was lookin for her fone to know if a guy had been sendin her love text. I flash her fone wit my number and found out where it was. To my surprise I saw CUSTOMER CARE as missed call. When I edited it, it was really my number. Men that was how I left the bitch. Sometimes they add ur name as cynthia or adaobi. Umunwayi kwenu!

Na yawa be that oo, shocked shocked cheesy . . . .wait hold up, . . .do u work @ a phone store by any chance?? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by oyinda3(f): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2009
can u imagine. i'm still laughing sef
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2009
xynerio:

rotflmao grin grin grin

Next time, ask her what number you are in her CUSTOMER SERVICE cheesy grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by SeanT21(f): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2009
CUSTOMER CARELMAO.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerio(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2009
I know ladies will reply to this most cos they know what they have been doing to guys. Who say I wasnt caring? Dont u know they do that to guys that spend a lot for them thinking he is a mugu.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by walestar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2009
that's why it is very good to mess around. if you cares too much, you be mugu, if you give much money, you be Maga but fire the toto run, dem go call you Aye boy. if you are the type that spend on girls like us but make sure you also spend on different toto or pu.ssy too O and no fall last mugu again
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by walestar(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
~Sissy~:

lol na only customer care? receptionist nko?
oyinda.:

can u imagine. i'm still laughing sef
See all all the girls open teeth laugh like burnt goat,if you have seen one before, goat wey dem burnt for fire, the teeth go remain open. if I hammer una pu.ssy, even if you put gbere for there. I go escape without paying penny
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by JamaicanQT(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
But if she is you ex doe it matters what she saves your name as Probably she is with someone who is jealous that why she done it,
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by patwhizkid(f): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
Customer care?! . . .rotflmcbo
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Abuzola(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
Lmao, count yourself lucky, some are added as mechanic
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by 190: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2009
@customercare.
cheeiii u sure wud have given dat girl the beatin of her lyfe b4 leavin
her
such babes disgust me!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2009
xynerio:

BLOOD OF JESUS! shocked shocked shocked shocked men, she do u bad no bi small thing cry cry cry cry
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by kalauta: 6:36am On Jul 06, 2009
grin grin grin Customer Care. grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by aomom(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2009
I tire 4 em galz o!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2009
Customer Care shocked shocked shocked. . .Strong thing! grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by rooney86(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2009
wow! na wa ooh.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by izeek(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2009
@op,
u just realised say u be service provider? grin
mumu boy like u , having stupid gf's.
no be one sneeze for ur mouth!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Memunah(f): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2009
CUSTOMER CARE grin- Wat a compliment wonda y u dey complain
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Ben13: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2009
That's actually a nice username. cheesy
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Hollysmile: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
[b][i]My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care.[/[/i]b]

Make i edit person name for my phone too.
Still can't stop laffing,
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by TheSeeker(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hilarious! Customer care? Do you work with a gas station? Perhaps, you work at the call center for Mr. Biggs!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by prixxy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
oh my God this is so funny grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2009
There was this episode that happened once with a friend of mine in my university days.

We had a party at our house with lots of chicks in attendance from all over. So in the process of hosting our guests, there was this one chick that had a crush on him and just kept hounding him. After the party, they exchanged numbers and parted ways.
Now we travel to her school (in another town) for a party where he ran into her again. The following conversation ensued.

Girl; Chei!! You see you?! So thats how you are abi?!

My friend; Ah!! Sorry sorry!! What have I done.

Girl; After everything you didnt even call me once! Not even to say hi.

My friend; I swear I wanted to call you o!

Girl; Its a lie

My Friend; I swear!! I dont have your number!!

Girl; How can you say that??

My friend; I misplaced it after the party.

Girl; Ok give me your phone let me give it to you again.

So he hands her his phone and the girl keys in her number and dials it.

Girl; Who is Robinho??

I laughed myself till tears came rolling down my eyes.  grin  grin  cry  cry  He did it cos his girlfriend was always checking his phone for strange names and text messages.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2009
xynerio:

Good for you - you got what you deserved.

Why would you be snooping through her phone? Just because you're dating her, you feel you own her, and she has no right to her privacy?
Even married couples have their privacy, and respect it!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Kx: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2009
@Poster.
That is nothing to be surprised about.
It goes to say she was using u,while u were assuming dat u were both in love.
Its nothing really,its just a cache players use to tidy up things at the home front.

A married friend saved his girlfy name as Investment House,so dat madam wont know wats up.
Incidentally the girlfy in question saved my guys name as Bible.
I think its a cool player instinct.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by colove: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2009
nawaoooooooooooooo guys lets play wisely if u care for a girl pretend as if u dont cos some bitch dont deserve it anyway my guy i feel for u he be like say u dey promise her heaven and earth but my gee u know what u ve learnt the greatest lesson in a relationship.take heart
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by nethacker(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2009
this is one of the signs of endtime grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Secretz(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2009
roflmao. . . . grin

That has got to be the greatest one ever. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted / I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.