Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. (6217 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by ashe2(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2009
:-XMy apologies. i am laughin my head off jus imaginin it. grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by peelovee(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2009
Siena:

Good for you - you got what you deserved.

Why would you be snooping through her phone? Just because you're dating her, you feel you own her, and she has no right to her privacy?
Even married couples have their privacy, and respect it!

~Sissy~:

lol na only customer care? receptionist nko?

grin My bros take kam easy, if u want dey think kam u go just wound urself ; no be today weh yash dey for back. undecided that is babes for u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by biola44: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Ben13: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2009
Customer care na better name compared to other evil names given by gurls na
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Gentlelady(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2009
Cusomer care! Mmmmnnn!!  Not bad at all! grin grin grin  It could have been worse!  Try plumber, drycleaner, houseboy, gardener, yeye boy, nuisance etc.   grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by timmy7(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2009
Thank God she no save ur name as ode grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sparta(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2009
the girl na correct babe o. What if she stores your name as "my mugu" grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sweetpie23: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
customer care roflmao somegirls
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Kelvinj(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster
u get luck say na ur ex dat na 1, 2 be say dem even call u customer care. Wat if na 'unknown' dem use 4 nko @ least u dey care 4 am or u no care again?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by kok(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
Customer care is a good name o! It means U 've been providing all the care she ever needed. like, can u send me credit? I need some money for my make-up, I need to fix my hair, and all that, Its a good title, LOL
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by caliber(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
peelovee:

oh broda, put a sock in it, yeah its good to respect each others privacy, excellent actually, but when a party gives the other reasons to be supicious,

then by all means use any avenue to find out the truth,

hence thats why some "MARRIED" couples hire Private Investigators to snoop on their partners,

Dont go about blindly saying "trust trust trust",
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sexybabes(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
Kelvinj:

@poster
u get luck say na ur ex dat na 1, 2 be say dem even call u customer care. Wat if na 'unknown' dem use 4 nko @ least u dey care 4 am or u no care again?
I dont why hez stressing also coz he care. Lmao!!!(sori man). My ex appear as "unknown".
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
Nokia is a quality brand, but nokia does not encourage playing, sony ericsson does!

If your man works in IT and is addicted to sony ericsson phones. . . Fear him grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by gloriuss(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster, wow, that is soooo deep, and all of y'all that are making fun do realise that its not funny. see this is why there there is such a severe shortage of good guys in this world, after this kind of experience they dont wana be taken for a ride again.

And ladies will be running helter skelter in order to find a decent guy to marry not knowng that some uneccessary actions and attitudes have turned some good guys permanently sour, ive said my own oh!,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by NobiGod: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
Poster u seem to coming up with such exotic stories. I admire your talent, u
could add bling to nollywood 4real.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
gloriuss:

@poster, wow, that is soooo deep, and all of y'all that are making fun do realise that its not funny. see this is why there there is such a severe shortage of good guys in this world, after this kind of experience they dont wana be taken for a ride again.

And ladies will be running helter skelter in order to find a decent guy to marry not knowng that some uneccessary actions and attitudes have turned some good guys permanently sour, ive said my own oh!,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

girl, give me 5, u yan better kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sirt1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ Poster,

Play her to the gallery and f**k stupid out of her.
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by gloriuss(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ na2day, u make me laff wela wela! lol, High 5 to u! grin
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sylve11: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster, lol. women and their wahala self. Don't worry, kindly save hers as Recharge Pin or Validty grin cool
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by xynerio(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
Well thanks for ur mock and compliment. I learnt my lesson that u should not love a woman and let her know cos I found out that too much of love for a woman corrupts her mind. Well I didnt beat her or do any harm to her, I just collect my phone and sim card I bought for her. Sheh dat one bam?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sexylogan(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
grin
Customer care that's a new one!!! why is she now ur ex? tired of

"Taking Care"? cheesy
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by 190: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2009
Okija_juju:

There was this episode that happened once with a friend of mine in my university days.

We had a party at our house with lots of chicks in attendance from all over. So in the process of hosting our guests, there was this one chick that had a crush on him and just kept hounding him. After the party, they exchanged numbers and parted ways.
Now we travel to her school (in another town) for a party where he ran into her again. The following conversation ensued.

Girl; Chei!! You see you?! So thats how you are abi?!

My friend; Ah!! Sorry sorry!! What have I done.

Girl; After everything you didnt even call me once! Not even to say hi.

My friend; I swear I wanted to call you o!

Girl; Its a lie

My Friend; I swear!! I dont have your number!!

Girl; How can you say that??

My friend; I misplaced it after the party.

Girl; Ok give me your phone let me give it to you again.

So he hands her his phone and the girl keys in her number and dials it.

Girl; Who is Robinho??

I laughed myself till tears came rolling down my eyes.  grin  grin  cry  cry  He did it cos his girlfriend was always checking his phone for strange names and text messages.

LOL
till day break
its not only robinho its pablo aimar
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by justkunmi(m): 4:06am On Jul 08, 2009
Lwkmd! Lol,

A.girl.I.know.stored.a.guy's.name.as.ATM. I.asked.her.what.it.meant. She.said. 'Any.Time.Mugu'. . I.shake.head.for.the.bobo.in.question. .lol

Girls!!!
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2009
My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care.

Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by 190: 5:16am On Jul 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked@sexy leamon pics
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sexyLeamon(f): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2009
why are you so shock?
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by 190: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2009
^^^ cos of ur pics! shocked shocked
it just made me fall off my chair
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2009
lol very funny
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by na2day2(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2009
gloriuss:

@ na2day, u make me laff wela wela! lol, High 5 to u! grin

i appreciate girls that speak the truth as it is
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by zenatta: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
Does she live with her ward or parents:
the female child could be quite crafty

but which one is your own?
a man did store the masculine-equivalent of my name.
a man gave his wife a preposterous occupation as name for security reasons

your girlfriend has company even the best of them
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by Moyola(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
Customer whAt?!
LOL!! n yu left her juz lyk dhat? . . ahn ahn! cheesy shez got hur reasonz nauu undecided tongue
I'd rather memorise 'his' numba than store it . . . if @ all i don't wan 'ma peepz' to knw. tongue
Re: My Ex Gf Store My Name In Her Phone As Customer Care. by posakosa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
LMAO! Funny stories,  BUhahahahaha!  grin grin grin grin

My stupid moronic ex boyfriend saved his girlfriend's number on his phone,  (Bassey thinks hes a player, ) lol.  he was still phucking her, 

He saved her name as Uwanmi,  Im like who is Uwanmi?

He says "oooh! thats the name of some  foolish girl that won't leave me alone" Didn't read meaning into it, until Uwanmi starts calling him every night at like 2am,  Im like who is Uwanmi?   He says "thats my aunty, she needs some money"

Then couple of weeks later, he switches his story to: oooh, Uwanmi  means Mugu? Fool? Bitch? LovePeddler,  yea right!

Uwanmi= my wifey, my heart, 

I thought that fool a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kissing Spell. . . / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / So Toto No Get Meter Wey Dey Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.