Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (39371 Views)

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
I feel really bad for the victim. I can empathize with how you felt, but, you shouldn't have taken such to heart. Learn to be as thick-skinned as a honey badger.
Always remember Black don't crack...Black is intelligent.. and Black is beautiful.

Browsing through comments on YouTube after Bernie Sanders won in Hampshire yesterday made me realise racism is very much alive, no matter how hard the media tries to tone it down.

Racism is a disease !
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by OkaOme: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why is everyone crying racism as if they don't do worse here on Nairaland? Yoruba people hate and want Igbos dead, what could be worse than that? Racism my black ass! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by OkaOme: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

...nah...am a lover not a fighter...all I said was the IBO girl did not fail becosss she was IBO....she did not fail becccccos she was black.....she did not fail becosss of racism....she fail becosss she go disco insted study...IBO people hear in the UK Love disco & like to blame everything on rasicm or tribalism!! (REAL TALK) undecided
Does Tobi Akingbade sound like an Igbo name to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Fearcom(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Biafrarep:
While Igbos are excelling & bringing honour to Nigeria in all human endeavor, our fellows from the west keep embarrasing us with their mediocrity & dullness, na wa o, is this one a product of special centre too? # Do you want to make the best investment in Owerri? Cliq on my handle for details #

Tribal Bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
OkaOme:

Does Tobi Akingbade sound like an Igbo name to you? undecided

...ermm Son..there is a reasson why **CHANGE OF NAME** was invented!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Babyphinas:
Ehyea

...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by lekjons(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

...nah...am a lover not a fighter...all I said was the IBO girl did not fail becosss she was IBO....she did not fail becccccos she was black.....she did not fail becosss of racism....she fail becosss she go disco insted study...IBO people hear in the UK Love disco & like to blame everything on rasicm or tribalism!! (REAL TALK) undecided
yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by cao(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
So this yimu actually smeared Nutella all over his face with such precision? Look at all that wasted dedication, just shows you the level of idiocy this lad has. Anywho, congrats on graduating, it takes a strong heart to continue despite failing.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by danidee10(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:
...that stewwwpid fat girl is lazy. ...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot and I don't experience no gadeeeeem racism...and I gots moiney!! (REAL TALK ) angry

Ok we don hear
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by danidee10(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
People mumu sha....Nutella wey u go use chop bread you're wasting it on ur stupidity.....smh
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by OkaOme: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm Son..there is a reasson why **CHANGE OF NAME** was invented!!(no ofeense) angry
Na u sabi (no offeeeeinnse)
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Basalt(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:
...that stewwwpid fat girl is lazy. ...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot and I don't experience no gadeeeeem racism...and I gots moiney!! (REAL TALK ) angry

Actually this your irritating way of typing is getting out of hand.
You need to adjust.
Everything is not to be taken for joke.
Atleast be serious for once.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congratulations for eventually making it. It's not easy. At least you didn't drop out. You are still young. You can still be all you want to be. Ride on.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Basalt:

Actually this your irritating way of typing is getting out of hand.
You need to adjust.
Everything is not to be taken for joke.
Atleast be serious for once.

...barbra..wot did I do? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by teasel: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
At least, they didn't wish her death like she and her fellow yorubas constantly do to other Nigerians. Let her stop being a cry baby and take it in good faith. After all, her people have done worse.
Besides, hasn't she heard "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"?
Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
If I be God I go say make the thing for him face no comot again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by chrisseun(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
habsydiamond:
If I be God I go say make the thing for him face no comot again.
The main reason you are not God.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
chrisseun:
The main reason you are not God.
God is Great my Broda.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by God2man(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by stabbo: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
teasel:
At least, they didn't wish her death like she and her fellow yorubas constantly do to other Nigerians. Let her stop being a cry baby and take it in good faith. After all, her people have done worse.
Besides, hasn't she heard "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"?
Rubbish!

IGBO bigotry and hatred has no rival in 9ja oh! Which yoruba constantly wishes u death? If that's what you have in mind against yoruba's, may the curse backfire on your generation 1000 fold! A black person like you is a victim of stone cold racism..yet all you can think of yoruba people, una see us for dream?? Jealous parasitic mofos
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by teasel: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
stabbo:

[s]IGBO bigotry and hatred has no rival in 9ja oh! Which yoruba constantly wishes u death? If that's what you have in mind against yoruba's, may the curse backfire on your generation 1000 fold! A black person like you is a victim of stone cold racism..yet all you can think of yoruba people, una see us for dream?? Jealous parasitic mofos[/s]
Filthy hypocrite!
Stop being a cry baby. Your obas are a proof of your hereditary bigotry. Hate flows in the blood of the average yoruba. You mofos prove it time and time again so stop wailing like a deranged pig when you're given a pill of your medicine. Tell your sister to stop being an ingrate. She ought to be grateful they didn't wish her death. Something her people are well known for doing.
As for you, stop being a worthless coward. Come out with your bigotry. It's part of your culture, after all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by uzoormah(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jacko1:
Hehe y u sef no graduate... Dumb gal....

i talk am! na olodo dey worry you. na only God know how many times you write jamb. well, she is now a graduate. she is there and you are here. am sure u ate garri dis night.
#jealousy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by stabbo: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
teasel:

Filthy hypocrite!
Stop being a cry baby. Your obas are a proof of your hereditary bigotry. Hate flows in the blood of the average yoruba. You mofos prove it time and time again so stop wailing like a deranged pig when you're given a pill of your medicine. Tell your sister to stop being an ingrate. She ought to be grateful they didn't wish her death. Something her people are well known for doing.
As for you, stop being a worthless coward. Come out with your bigotry. It's part of your culture, after all.

You're daft beyond comprehension, ignorant slowpoke...So a political statement made by 1 oba (with cowardly igbo elders present clapping and cheering him on like hungry sycophants), is now an accurate reflection of how more than 50million yorubas feel? Are you being stupid on purpose? I'm a cry baby, but your group of wailers consistently expose your madness and foolish nature on a yoruba mans blog by responding to a post about racism against a Nigerian with tribalistic primitive brain-dead responses.

If yorubas are so hateful and wicked, please tell me why many of you igbotic animals fall over each other to migrate to yoruba land like hopeless lost souls seeking salvation. We sympathetically accept you with open arms and allow you earn a living to feed your legion of starving apes back in your eroded, impoverished sewerland, and this is how you choose to repay us? Ungrateful gutter rat daring to call me a pig, a pig has more dignity and common sense than an average igbo parasite like you...despicable criminal minded scum of the earth, enemy of progress and Nigerian unity. I can't wait for 9ja to be rid of you biafradulent wailers and whiners, we need peace and less corruption/fraud in this country.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by uzoormah(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
y que racista da vueltas y llega de nuevo .... lo que sea , que se gradúan al final y eso es un final feliz

na true u talk.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by teasel: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
stabbo:

[s]You're daft beyond comprehension, ignorant slowpoke...So a political statement made by 1 oba (with cowardly igbo elders present clapping and cheering him on like hungry sycophants), is now an accurate reflection of how more than 50million yorubas feel? Are you being stupid on purpose? I'm a cry baby, but your group of wailers consistently expose your madness and foolish nature on a yoruba mans blog by responding to a post about racism against a Nigerian with tribalistic primitive brain-dead responses.

If yorubas are so hateful and wicked, please tell me why many of you igbotic animals fall over each other to migrate to yoruba land like hopeless lost souls seeking salvation. We sympathetically accept you with open arms and allow you earn a living to feed your legion of starving apes back in your eroded, impoverished sewerland, and this is how you choose to repay us? Ungrateful gutter rat daring to call me a pig, a pig has more dignity and common sense than an average igbo parasite like you...despicable criminal minded scum of the earth, enemy of progress and Nigerian unity. I can't wait for 9ja to be rid of you biafradulent wailers and whiners, we need peace and less corruption/fraud in this country.[/s]
Okay, usual crap from a yoruba animal.. probably one displaying your well known ancestral bigotry.
Who's expected to read such shiit?
Definitely not me grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by zumbigbo(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg. Wetin too much grammar over small issue.

We treat each other worse than the crackers can ever attempt to.

Live your life!
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:
...big deal...so freakin wot?...is racism not berrrrra than tribalism?....IBO people don't even like any body there in nigeria....especially Yoruba people..I lie? undecided

And you sound like you love them right?
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2016
ikennaf1:

And you sound like you love them right?

....yes I love IBO women....they are lightskin! angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by stabbo: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2016
teasel:

Okay, usual crap from a yoruba animal.. probably one displaying your well known ancestral bigotry.
Who's expected to read such shiit?
Definitely not me grin

Can you read before? Illiterate igbo ape, it's like insanity runs in your bloodline.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
MrCork:

this one na only igbo igbo dey commot for ur mouth i can see u love igbos.
Also, Since igbos for uk no dey go school, and na only u wey dey go, i can really see hw educated u re through ur spellings.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
chichiokwochi:

this one na only igbo igbo dey commot for ur mouth i can see u love igbos.
Also, Since igbos for uk no dey go school, and na only u wey dey go, i can really see hw educated u re through ur spellings.

.....sweet hat..am from pekam London & do not under stand yorrr pigeiion English graanma you people work in that nigeria.....pliss act like a lady & reply bank in good English so we can under stand u! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

.....sweet hat..am from pekam London & do not under stand yorrr pigeiion English graanma you people work in that nigeria.....pliss act like a lady & reply bank in good English so we can under stand u! (No ofeense) undecided
u speak good english indeed ....choi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.