Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (39372 Views)

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:
u speak good english indeed ....choi!

......hangon..have you been to London in yorr life?...HE'LL NO....then I rest my case! angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

......hangon..have you been to London in yorr life?...HE'LL NO....then I rest my case! angry
its like being in london is like the only tin u hav achieved?
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

being in london does nt make u a better human being than those of us here. By the way u dnt strike me as someone there. U just dey puff dey type bad english.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:
being in london does nt make u a better human being than those of us here. By the way u dnt strike me as someone there. U just dey puff dey type bad english.

....sweet hat...the fact remain that I have moiney, pounds Stalin & non of thoise your homebase boy friend can never be on my level....anyways has you no...you must all ways show respect when talking to a Londoner..pirrrriod(No ofeense) angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:
its like being in london is like the only tin u hav achieved?

...well sweet hat, I had fish an chip plus bread an roast for breakfast this morning.....what did you have for breakfas?.. fufu?......am a lover not a fighter..let's make love..not war! wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:

..anyways did I mention I drive £28000 (cash ) range rover spot! wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

..anyways did I mention I drive £28000 (cash ) range rover spot! wink
pls tell me u are not serious. Hahhahahahaha. U re childish
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

...well sweet hat, I had fish an chip plus bread an roast for breakfast this morning.....what did you have for breakfas?.. fufu?......am a lover not a fighter..let's make love..not war! wink
so what? OMG u re soooo childish. What is so splendid in what u ate? Bread fish with what again? U behave like a primary 2 pupil, boosting of what he ate b4 coming to school..
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:
so what? OMG u re soooo childish. What is so splendid in what u ate? Bread fish with what again? U behave like a primary 2 pupil, boosting of what he ate b4 coming to school..

...sweeeery am from pekam in a place call London...which you can never been.. this autmaticaly means your human right is to show me resspect has a London cozxx you can never be on ma level...I lie? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:

pls tell me u are not serious. Hahhahahahaha. U re childish

...sweet hat.. I drive £28000 (vadh) range rover spot...this usualy mean I can get any women I want including you....anyways bakk to the seerios thread....am a londoner..you never been to london..case close!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeeery am from pekam in a place call London...which you can never been.. this autmaticaly means your human right is to show me resspect has a London cozxx you can never be on ma level...I lie? undecided
hmmmmm! I dnt knw wat to say, u re just a clown. U drive range rover sport while odas dey boost of better cars, y am i exchanging words wit you sef, make i leave you so that you will pick up the toilet brush u just dropped .and abeg continue washing the toilet before your oyibo oga for the motel where you dey work sacks you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
chichiokwochi:
hmmmmm! I dnt knw wat to say, u re just a clown. U drive range rover sport while odas dey boost of better cars, y am i exchanging words wit you sef, make i leave you so that you will pick up the toilet brush u just dropped .and abeg continue washing the toilet before your oyibo oga for the motel where you dey work sacks you.

...darrlin if u ever get the shance to come to our London town, I will take u to a nice torist place call **TRAFALGUA SQUARE**...you can take great picture with pegieons & parrort standin on yorr head....I bet on my £28000 (cash) Range rover spot that u will enjoyyyyit!!!! (no oofeinse) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Imortal001:
Say NO to tribalism yolobas/yorobbers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo / Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.